14 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

Probably. I can't say for sure, but a bug I sometimes encounter while starting a new game matches your description. The main problem is that this bug is inconsistent. I wasn't able to reproduce it intentionally, so it's hard to test anything. It happens when Cursed Loot is initializing on new game. One of the scripts gets stuck for whatever reason and when MCM is trying to call it - it freezes. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a fix for that. You will need to start a new game and make sure that Debug page in Cursed Loot's MCM is working before continuing playing.

i see, so will doing a clean save and reinstalling this mod can fix it? or it'll just stay inconsistent and somehow unable to do it again and doing a new game itself is needed to fix it?

31 minutes ago, zangetsuz said:

i see, so will doing a clean save and reinstalling this mod can fix it? or it'll just stay inconsistent and somehow unable to do it again and doing a new game itself is needed to fix it?

I don't know whether a clean save will work or not. If you start a new game (or reinstall Cursed Loot) and Debug page opens up correctly, then this bug should not appear in the future.

20 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

I don't know whether a clean save will work or not. If you start a new game (or reinstall Cursed Loot) and Debug page opens up correctly, then this bug should not appear in the future.

i see, thank you for the info and suggestion. Much appreciated.

I guess this will be the once-in-a-lifetime case, but I got Melanie as target for 'rescue mission' from the Companions.

I was able to rescue her and she followed nicely to Riverwood (she's quite the fighter), but the problem comes from step 25 in the mission:

I can't complete the quest as she doesn't give me the possibility to 'take your leave of Melanie'.
Also, she's standing way outside of Riverwood because I couldn't fast travel (I hate you Jack). Not sure whether she'll move closer to the C&W once I leave the town for a longer period of time.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:50 AM, craz3 said:

Might be that someone already posted a good fix for it or that it's being worked on for the next release of the mod, but I'm having an issue with the Supply and Demand quest in that, upon my completion of the talk with the dollmaker, she does not remove the devices, does not give the vip pass, and does not end the SaD quest nor progress the Bound in Skyrim quest. Does anyone have any solutions that have been trieda and tested? I would rather not mess with the console if possible, given its tendecy to break things when quest commands are used

hello

i'have the same problem and don't find any solution in this topic

thaks for your help

ps: the frigid wash stop working

11 hours ago, sonjohandbzx said:

I guess this will be the once-in-a-lifetime case, but I got Melanie as target for 'rescue mission' from the Companions.

I was able to rescue her and she followed nicely to Riverwood (she's quite the fighter), but the problem comes from step 25 in the mission:

I can't complete the quest as she doesn't give me the possibility to 'take your leave of Melanie'.
Also, she's standing way outside of Riverwood because I couldn't fast travel (I hate you Jack). Not sure whether she'll move closer to the C&W once I leave the town for a longer period of time.

I recall something similar happend a long while ago. Some DCL-exclusive character got targeted for a companion quest, only they were the victim of "hired muscles" and the map marker aimed at a random camp in which they could not be found.

So there appears to be a generic bug (probably a faction-related thing) that allows DCL NPCs to be picked by quests that pick random NPCs (or at least specifically by companion random quests). For the meantime, a workaround: Reloading a save wouldn't solve the problem, because the companions sometimes "decide" your next mission before you approach them to ask for it, but asking any other companion to give you a mission will give you a completely different mission and the probabilty that all your missions will target a DCL NPC at once is quite low.

Hello! I've been exploring this mod for a while and I really enjoy it! I've been wanting to ask if there was a quest that involves getting locked inside of one of the three cages that Dollmaker has (One attached to her home, the other two hidden in her bedroom). If there is, is there a way to become her long term slave/pet? 

6 hours ago, poisonedpizza said:

three cages that Dollmaker has (One attached to her home, the other two hidden in her bedroom). If there is, is there a way to become her long term slave/pet?

No those cages not used.

There is two different Master - Slave quests:

1) Domination - can start after end Leon's quest, Leah or Leon as Master - has a little bugged. One time use.

2) When you buy from Dollmaker Sasha you can be a slave for her. Repeatable after end quest. Have different punish items and timed events as Dominated quest.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No those cages not used.

There is two different Master - Slave quests:

1) Domination - can start after end Leon's quest, Leah or Leon as Master - has a little bugged. One time use.

2) When you buy from Dollmaker Sasha you can be a slave for her. Repeatable after end quest. Have different punish items and timed events as Dominated quest.

Thank you for the quick reply! Where can I find Leon?

13 minutes ago, poisonedpizza said:

Thank you for the quick reply! Where can I find Leon?

Leon always are in Whiterun inn before this quest. If quest is completed He stays probably in him house.

At end of quest vaginal piercing is bugged it must be removed by console: spawn key, unlock it and then remove both items using console.

Or In Xedit add to that quest piercing keyword zad_lockable. I's need for DD 5.1 remove system found it and remove correctly.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

what exactly not working? items?

It's supposed to remove equipped devious devices right? if yes it's not doing that

also please verify if my load order is fine

Also whenever i try to enter into whip and chains inn my game crashes

Edited by Kazuki_rin
30 minutes ago, Kazuki_rin said:

please verify if my load order is fine

Not fine, you have DD 4 installed, should be DD 5 which is just a single mod in the left list.

Also Deviously Enslaved Continued might slightly conflict with this mod.

And NPC's like Chloe might require Apachii hairs.

Edited by Zaflis

I found a critical script dependency which is not checked that can break the entire whip and chain line. In dcur_thewhipandchainQuestScript the bard function calls for SOS_API regardless if the user even has the full schlongs of skyrim mod installed. If the mod is not installed, it invalidates the entire quest script object and leads to a cascade of errors including ones in which users can never end the supply and demand quest when talking to the dollmaker. It can also cause invalid object errors for many of the dcur scripts including the library which then breaks everything.