Hi, I'm not very active so this may have been asked a thousand times :

Why does my character stop moving after a cursed loot event ?

I can do enableplayercontrols but it will lock me really quickly again, even if I did use the "FREE ME" option.

I disable SL's freecam so this is likely not the error.

Any help (even links to solved problems) will be really appreciated, thanks.

Can I play this as a male character, but have this work on my female followers? Also would it cause problems if I used Alternate Actors to play as my female followers?

Male player characters are unsupported. Everything in Cursed Loot assumes the player character to be female. YMMV, but don't be surprised if the mod behaves at least very strangely when using a male player character. There is also no way to exclude the player character, but still have events triggering on followers. I have no plans to add such a feature either. And finally, I have no clue what Alternate Actors is and what it does and whether or not stuff will break if you use it with DCL. Feel free to try and report the results! :)

I can do enableplayercontrols but it will lock me really quickly again, even if I did use the "FREE ME" option.

You probably play with the default blindfold settings. In DD Integration's MCM there is a couple of different modes for blindfolds, the default one only allows you to move in first person. If you play in third person, I designed Leeches Mode specifically for that.

You probably play with the default blindfold settings. In DD Integration's MCM there is a couple of different modes for blindfolds, the default one only allows you to move in first person. If you play in third person, I designed Leeches Mode specifically for that.

It happens wether or not the character has a blindfold, and I'm still locked when everything is removed from me.

Is there any way to cheat out of the bound queen gear? It's taking way too long and I'm totally sick of that quest and I have the safe word disabled, so I don't know how to get out. Any help is appreciated.

You can do an "sqs dcur_royalchastity" from the console, note the last quest stage, and "setstage dcur_royalchastity <last quest stage number>".  That will finish the quest but leave you unsatisfied.  No guarantees that your save game will remain pristine, either, but adjusting the stages has worked for me in the past.

You can also manually step through the stages stage-by-stage, but what's the fun in that?  I agree the quest can be a bit tedious at times, particularly if you are in the middle of a story-line quest.  I consider it an additional layer of challenge but frustrations can sometimes overwhelm challenges.

I'd keep the save just before when you take these steps as a backup in case things blow up on you.

Good luck.

Hi,

I still don't know how much time lock chastity belt last or how to check how much time my avatar will be locked in this belt. Any hint ?

Edit : My avatar is so happy, finally the belt lock time was open after a tough fight with a tree. She have sex with her friends but she was also raped as soon she came in a village. The belt was not so bad finally. For your information it's seem to take less than a week to unlock.

Is there any way to cheat out of the bound queen gear? It's taking way too long and I'm totally sick of that quest and I have the safe word disabled, so I don't know how to get out. Any help is appreciated.

You can do an "sqs dcur_royalchastity" from the console, note the last quest stage, and "setstage dcur_royalchastity <last quest stage number>".  That will finish the quest but leave you unsatisfied.  No guarantees that your save game will remain pristine, either, but adjusting the stages has worked for me in the past.

You can also manually step through the stages stage-by-stage, but what's the fun in that?  I agree the quest can be a bit tedious at times, particularly if you are in the middle of a story-line quest.  I consider it an additional layer of challenge but frustrations can sometimes overwhelm challenges.

I'd keep the save just before when you take these steps as a backup in case things blow up on you.

Good luck.

You could go to save where safeword is enabled.

Export the config.

Go to the save where you need to be released and import those setting there.

That should overwrite the safeword and should give you the option to use the safeword function.

You know MCM is secondary to papyrus scripts, right? I mean, you could go, from the console,

setpqv dcur_menuconfig disablesafewords False

or even

setpqv dcur_menuconfig lockmenuwhentied False

to unlock all configuration options.

Is there any way to cheat out of the bound queen gear? It's taking way too long and I'm totally sick of that quest

*giggles* I made the quest longer and more interesting after people suggested that it was too short and ended too abruptly. I guess one can't ever win. :D

But yes, above suggestion should work if you want to end it.

Alright, thanks for the help everyone.

Is there any way to cheat out of the bound queen gear? It's taking way too long and I'm totally sick of that quest

*giggles* I made the quest longer and more interesting after people suggested that it was too short and ended too abruptly. I guess one can't ever win. :D

But yes, above suggestion should work if you want to end it.

The quest isn't actually bad, I just wish I set the drop rates higher because I can hardly find any journal fragments.

hallow i am new to all of this have modded before but first build with loverslab. love the mod but i have a problem with the rubber equipment suit, boots collar were the don't show up and will make the CBBE body sink disappear the the other devises are there and can be seen the but any part covered in rubber is not viable this is also ture when i had a rubber hood. i have all the required mods and got several you have incorporated but i can even find the nif files to bodyslider them.

Good day.

This mod brought it's fair share of both fun moments and fun troubles with it, and while most things are good, and others could be changed to match expextations, and some that could be turned off entirely because of their effects going strongly against some things i consider necessary...

And then i stumbled upon tentacle parasite. I like the idea, the looks, the mechanicks, for one exception. It forbids equipping body clothes.

Question is - how can i make to allow equipping body slot? I tried to change rendered and AA slots to 58, it tecnically works, but prevents parasite model from appearing on character.

Where should i dig? Creation Set? Scripts? Poke around with NifScope, hoping that whatever i do it wouldn't break completely?

Also, while i at it, can parasite effects be extended? Like drugging host into uncontrollable lust event, then feeding on semen, groving tentacle dong for parasite reproduction or/and going deeper, and then even deeper, eventually creating a gag on a unlucky host mouth for more efficient semen collection.

Hello i have problem with mcm ;( i had to reinstall Captured Dreams and after that Cursed Loot mcm becomes completely blank, i need to reinstall it i guess but i cant do clean save because i cant enter mcm, so should i just reinstall it without clean save or there is other solutions ? Thx for answer :)

Say, Kimy... have you ever thought of implementing the kind of traps that "Devious Traps" had? I tried it out some time ago and I loved it. Sadly, it is abandoned and incomplete. I even think the author abandoned it because DCL had gotten so big and he thought it would be redundant.

It's just that I really like the way these traps worked. In DCL, you can avoid a lot of trouble if you just stop looting every bandit or draugr. But aqqh had hidden his rune-type traps so well that it really added to the ominous, dangerous feeling. I was blind-sided more often than not.

I think DCL would really benefit from a feature like this. Difficult, but not impossible to spot traps that activate by getting near them or stepping onto them. The original mod had manually adapted each dungeon with the traps, which was great, but also a lot of work. I don't know if a randomized placement of this kind of trap is even possible.

As a lightweight option, one could think about just adding to the functionality of bear traps, pressure plates and stuff. I know that I miss these all the time and you already have bad stuff happening if you spot them and try to disable them.

Say, Kimy... have you ever thought of implementing the kind of traps that "Devious Traps" had? I tried it out some time ago and I loved it. Sadly, it is abandoned and incomplete. I even think the author abandoned it because DCL had gotten so big and he thought it would be redundant.

It's just that I really like the way these traps worked. In DCL, you can avoid a lot of trouble if you just stop looting every bandit or draugr. But aqqh had hidden his rune-type traps so well that it really added to the ominous, dangerous feeling. I was blind-sided more often than not.

I think DCL would really benefit from a feature like this. Difficult, but not impossible to spot traps that activate by getting near them or stepping onto them. The original mod had manually adapted each dungeon with the traps, which was great, but also a lot of work. I don't know if a randomized placement of this kind of trap is even possible.

As a lightweight option, one could think about just adding to the functionality of bear traps, pressure plates and stuff. I know that I miss these all the time and you already have bad stuff happening if you spot them and try to disable them.

I second this.

Traps are easily avoided (apart from the doors).

I hope that adding an event to vanilla traps is doable.

Technically it's not all that hard to do, but the problem lies with how traps in Skyrim are implemented. They are all scripted. Which means that there is no way to hook into vanilla traps without altering the scripts (bad idea!) or placing new custom traps (that's what aqqh did). The latter approach is clean, but means that you have to open every single dungeon and place your traps in every single location you want to have them. Manually. Yes, that's work. Lots of. I am not outright saying no, but this would be a major task that's not really on my radar right now.

Technically it's not all that hard to do, but the problem lies with how traps in Skyrim are implemented. They are all scripted. Which means that there is no way to hook into vanilla traps without altering the scripts (bad idea!) or placing new custom traps (that's what aqqh did). The latter approach is clean, but means that you have to open every single dungeon and place your traps in every single location you want to have them. Manually. Yes, that's work. Lots of. I am not outright saying no, but this would be a major task that's not really on my radar right now.

Hi, scripting issues aside, there may be another issue with the idea to attach Cursed Loot events to traps, at least vanilla traps. There are mods out there that significantly increase trap damage, up to the point where hitting a bigger trap (like those spiked doors in Bleak Falls Barrow) usually kills a low level character on the spot. Which could then cause trouble when also using a Death Alternative type feature, either Cursed Loot's inbuilt one or some other mod like DA, and then adding the Cursed Loot event on top of it.

Hi, scripting issues aside, there may be another issue with the idea to attach Cursed Loot events to traps, at least vanilla traps. There are mods out there that significantly increase trap damage, up to the point where hitting a bigger trap (like those spiked doors in Bleak Falls Barrow) usually kills a low level character on the spot. Which could then cause trouble when also using a Death Alternative type feature, either Cursed Loot's inbuilt one or some other mod like DA, and then adding the Cursed Loot event on top of it.

Oh. I see. That is a shame really. :(

Luckily, devious traps is still mostly working, even if it is only an eternal WIP. Thanks for the answers, anyway!

Cursed Loot's alternative death feature should actually be able to handle one-shot traps and trigger one of its outcome scenarios. No clue about DA, but tbh, compatibility with that mod isn't a concern for me. It's the idea that I'd have to alter vanilla assets that I am not keen on.