I'm having a issue with the mod, I am crashing to desktop with Sex Attacks. The moment I am bound, the game crashes. I have tested everything else and it seems to run fine, plant traps work, equipment being placed on me from trapped chests, etc. Its only with Sex Attacks that the game crashes and I cannot figure out why.

I am all the required mods, none of the conflicting mods. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, cause this is becoming a little frustrating to say the least.

Ah crap, if Perkus/Patchus Maximus changes tags on the child races too then this mod becomes unusable. I'm all for preventing any pedo stuff (they can politely burn in hell), but I thought that was built into Sexlab anyway with an auto-height restriction and tag catcher? I do like your good intentions though, and you have my full support for the secondary restriction. I'm not a mod creator myself but as was stated in a previous post within the last three pages, putting a gender requirement on the mod that locks it otherwise makes it unusable, especially if there are some mods that will temporarily put your character on a different list. The only mod that I know of that I use that seems to be conflicting with this is Perkus Maximus due to tag changes I believe.

Side Notes: I always play a female character, I have tried checking the "male check override", and I've even uninstalled Perkus Maximus and all relevant mods but I'm still getting the error. I do use Eager NPC's, I've set it to force my character to female, and checked the male override option, saved, then loaded again but still get the lockdown message.

Great mod though, but I'll have to wait to update.

The auto disable for males function was added for convenience, mostly for people who alternate between male and female characters. I can remove that if it causes too much trouble - actually the same function brought the "Shutdown Mod" button, so people alternating characters can still disable the mod with one click. No big deal there.

But I have -zero- idea why so many mods mess with the child tags. I have to admit I had to giggle when I read that a -perk overhaul- system does it as well. Then again, it's Perkus Maximus, so I can't say I am surprised. The child-flag tamper detection will stay, though. There is absolutely nothing that will change my mind on that. Yes, SL filters animations, but my mod does naughty stuff on its own (e.g. dialogue), so I have to catch underage characters -before- things get passed to SL. I will add Perkus Maximus to the "incompatible mods" list, then. In all honesty, remaining compatible with that mod isn't exactly a priority of mine. From the Cursed Loot readme:

Q: Your mod doesn't work with SkyRe/PerkusMaximus
A: I have no clue and I honestly don't care. At this point there is no confirmed incompatibility with these mods, but some people did report issues of the "Hey, it doesn't work!" kind - while others said it works just fine. Frankly, while SkyRe/PM users are more than welcome to discuss related issues in the Cursed Loot support thread, I will not dedicate any of my time to troubleshoot or fix any issues stemming from running Cursed Loot alongside what I believe to be the most invasive and incompatible Skyrim mod known to mankind. I will generally not answer support issues involving SkyRe/PM. If it works, fine. If it doesn't...*shrug*

I use Perkus Maximus just fine with this mod.

Hmm...is the child-tag conflict confirmed then or not? I don't use PerMa so I cannot verify this myself. If there is a -confirmed- clash I will add a remark in the Readme.

EDIT: I guess there isn't. Moving on. :D

i highly doubt it clashes seriously kimy maybe in a minor way but I've used them together together for more than 100 hours and never noticed a serious bug (only minor bugs and they weren't repeatable)

Edit: I'm pretty sure perkas was designed to make as few changes as possible and then patch the game to make everything work together using the base game tags on armor, weapons, spells etc i don't think it edits actors at all.

Add me to the list of people that have had absolutely no problems with Perkus Maximus and Cursed Loot: been playing for hours with both installed and they never clashed with each other (can't see why they would, either :/).

It must be some other mod that you're using, Valdyr: I've seen happen multiples times in the thread that someone had a non-pedo/child-killing related mod still altering those tags, and that made DCL shut itself.

I'm not a modder, but maybe you had some of those mods that causes those conflicts and, even after turning them off, Patchus Maximus somehow saved those altered tags?

PS: Can't wait for 5.0, Kimy!

MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage, has a patch that makes children able to fight and be followers.

I had the same issue with Cursed loot that it disabled itself on load until I removed that patch.

Thanks for the TES5Edit guide, that's what helped me find the culprit.

Just posting this in case anyone else has that mod.

MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage, has a patch that makes children able to fight and be followers.

I had the same issue with Cursed loot that it disabled itself on load until I removed that patch.

Thanks for the TES5Edit guide, that's what helped me find the culprit.

Just posting this in case anyone else has that mod.

That mod is recommended as a "must have" on the Perkus Maximus DL page. so that is probably why there are some reports that PerMa itself is the incompatibility. Good detective work

I'm having a issue with the mod, I am crashing to desktop with Sex Attacks. The moment I am bound, the game crashes. I have tested everything else and it seems to run fine, plant traps work, equipment being placed on me from trapped chests, etc. Its only with Sex Attacks that the game crashes and I cannot figure out why.

I am all the required mods, none of the conflicting mods. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, cause this is becoming a little frustrating to say the least.

Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

Looking forward to it Kimy - on one hand I want to ask what's new, on the other I kind of want to be surprised when I go through the changelog!

I posted a lot of the new upcoming features a few pages back.

Just take your time with the new update smile.png

Read your feature post for the new update, just one question:

If i remember correctly a while ago you said something about full dragonborn/dawnguard implementation once cursed loot reaches the v0.5 stage. Is this still planned?

I manually added some/most of the Dragonborn stuff to the FormID lists. It might not be perfect and it is possible i made mistakes, but thus far it has been working without issues for me. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

Link to .esp:  https://mega.nz/#!D1l0STzR!WdPtfo7ggpYR5Ny4EV9bLDHf5h5HaO_Z2nCtHOnOZTo

Did you register zaz bound animations? Did you install the new beta sexlab but forget to activate it?

Did you register zaz bound animations? Did you install the new beta sexlab but forget to activate it?

Sexlab is activate and animations are registered, they work with everything and run fine without CTD. CTD only occurs when Sex Attacks happen, in Papyrus log it shows "Activating Rape Scene" and thats the last entry before CTD. Also I was running Sexlab 1.59c, cause I didnt know there was a update to it yesterday. I'll download and update to the newer version.

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now but this is my first post.  I love your mod Kimy, thank you for your work.  My one suggestion would be an option in MCM to lock the configuration for a period of time.  A random period seems to be the best I can think of... say between like 2 in game weeks to a month.  This way the whole temptation to cheat with drop rates etc. is eliminated.

-Zhash

Hey Kimy I really love the quests you've added to the mod.  Do you have any plans for any more? ;D  the special events are what make it for me.

There are one or two more coming with the next update.  It is discussed a few pages back (p. 304 I think).  It's a bit of a teaser hehe.

Looking forward to it Kimy - on one hand I want to ask what's new, on the other I kind of want to be surprised when I go through the changelog!

I posted a lot of the new upcoming features a few pages back.

Just take your time with the new update :)

Read your feature post for the new update, just one question:

If i remember correctly a while ago you said something about full dragonborn/dawnguard implementation once cursed loot reaches the v0.5 stage. Is this still planned?

I dropped it for the time being, but it might come at a later time.

I see. Was mainly asking because i was hoping for a cursed loot version of the riekling barrel trap from dragonborn :D

Ah crap, if Perkus/Patchus Maximus changes tags on the child races too then this mod becomes unusable. I'm all for preventing any pedo stuff (they can politely burn in hell), but I thought that was built into Sexlab anyway with an auto-height restriction and tag catcher? I do like your good intentions though, and you have my full support for the secondary restriction. I'm not a mod creator myself but as was stated in a previous post within the last three pages, putting a gender requirement on the mod that locks it otherwise makes it unusable, especially if there are some mods that will temporarily put your character on a different list. The only mod that I know of that I use that seems to be conflicting with this is Perkus Maximus due to tag changes I believe.

Side Notes: I always play a female character, I have tried checking the "male check override", and I've even uninstalled Perkus Maximus and all relevant mods but I'm still getting the error. I do use Eager NPC's, I've set it to force my character to female, and checked the male override option, saved, then loaded again but still get the lockdown message.

Great mod though, but I'll have to wait to update.

The Sexlab framework will not allow a sex act with an actor marked as a child but EACH sex mod itself must also check to exclude children for sex dialogues, situations, etc that are added by each mod because you should not get up to the part where sex is to happen and then have the framework cancel it, you should never get to the framework in the first place.

Mods that turn those flags off should automatically (and yes Kimy has done exactly that) be incompatible with any and ALL Sexlab mods.

"Playable Children" mods, "Children as Followers" mods and "Killable Children" mods should be considered automatically and forever incompatible with any and all Sexlab mods since all such mods rely on turning off the child flags to accomplish their goals.

If you have a mod that does NOT advertise itself as such mods though and yet it does turn off those flags then you should file a complaint with the author of the mod that they are unnecessarily turning those flags off in the hope of convincing them to fix the mod.

You can also if you like that mod enough, fix it yourself using TESVEDIT. If the only changes they made were to disable those child flags then simply delete that record from the mod and then the override will be gone. If they had to make other changes you can easily just drag drop the flags from the original records onto the mod's copy of that record and it will be reverted back to the original value leaving any other custom changes in that mod to that record intact. Doing so shouldn't break that mod, they probably turned the flags off in order to make their mod compatible with one of those categories of mods.

One other thing I remembered, and, I'm sure you're already working on this but, I thought it would be nice to integrate these two things into DCL.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-822-angeli-devious-expansion/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2170-dashas-devious-toys/

This being said, in order to lessen some of your workload, it might be better to wait a while as both of these are being actively updated.  So it may be better to wait a while till they have added more of what they plan to do...

*edit*  So I just had a self bondage event go off and it put me in angeli's stuff.  Is this already integrated?  Honestly I'm really not sure how exactly it all works.  I'm very good at making the mods I download play nice together, but I know nothing of modding itself...

One other thing I remembered, and, I'm sure you're already working on this but, I thought it would be nice to integrate these two things into DCL.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-822-angeli-devious-expansion/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2170-dashas-devious-toys/

This being said, in order to lessen some of your workload, it might be better to wait a while as both of these are being actively updated.  So it may be better to wait a while till they have added more of what they plan to do...

Dasha's mod will -absolutely- be integrated. Sooner rather than later. :) Very likely it will become a hard requirement for Cursed Loot.