Okay, updated to 3.5

Changelog

=========

Added Panicforevers new Dog and Wolf Animation.

2 Animations, 1 for dog and one for wolf. 6 stages each. 

Well were supposed to be replacements of Panics old animations. However I do think they are sufficently different and I somehow couldnt make myself delete the old ones so I added them as a 2 new options in SL.

Well.. as long as Ashals Framework isnt crapping out, why not adding stuff instead of deleting  :D

I figured out that it was hentaicreatures.esp that was messing up my file. dont know why, I just turned it off and it finally works

Strange. HC is actually a pretty docile mod. It shouldnt cause any of that...

Having a wacky problem with Deathhounds today after adding Horny Dogs Of Skyrim to my load order. I can summon a Deathhound but if I use Matchmaker on it, the SL animations start, my PC gets into position but the Deathhound just idles like nothing is happening.

Any suggestions, dentarr?

Remove it from your loadorder. I cant look right now but if I remember correctly NC should take care of the models... you just need the textures and meshes.

Also make shure you copy over my stuff AFTER installing the other mods and run FNIS AFTER that.

I think the only esp that comes from Horny Dogs Of Skyrim is called Working Dog.esp for the Husky follower, Judah. I'm going to try unchecking that and see what happens.

I did try copying over More Nasty Critters and running FNIS again but still having the problem with Deathhounds. 

Update: I tried the Deathhound again after copying over the latest MNC and updating FNIS. Also made sure the Working Dog.esp was unchecked. Rest the animation registry. And I'm still having this wacky problem with the Deathhounds. Everything works as it should, the Deathhound lines up with my PC during animations but it just sits there, idling. 

Update: I tried the Deathhound again after copying over the latest MNC and updating FNIS. Also made sure the Working Dog.esp was unchecked. And I'm still having this wacky problem with the Deathhounds. Everything works as it should, the Deathhound lines up with my PC during animations but it just sits there, idling. 

That is beyond strange as it uses the same animations as the wolves if I remember correctly.

Wolves, Huskys, dogs all work?

Do you have any Mods that screw that up maybe? Immersive Creatures? IC Genders? Stuff like that?

Cyndi said something about Deathhounds a while back about males and females using different animation sets or something. Cant find the post.. maybe thats the problem.

Cause I cant verify that at all, my deathhound is as active as it should be :)

how can i fuck a female werewolf or is this in work?

You can summon a hentai Werewolf and use the console command "sexchange". 

There is no Hentai female Werewolf yet. But Ill add one soon I guess

but thanks only sexchange does not work or do I have to note what

Ps, Great Work

Umm.. do you actually have a mod that gives you female werewolves? I use Sexlab Werewolves 2.1. I like the models and textures but there are some others too.

dentarr, can you take a look at this load order and see if there's anything in there you think might be conflicting?

attachicon.gifLoadOrder_Skyrim_2014-06-26T15-05-38.txt

Maaaan.. I dont even know half of those... Maybe this Deathhound patch towards the end? But I do believe its something with your Animation registry.. if it stands there doing nothing it usually is. Copy over my mod again and run fnis 5.1.1 again and do a SL anim registry reset just to be sure.

Thank you for doing this. Most of the time we have to wait weeks, or even months to see the new animations in game. But you do it within 48 hours.

Thanks, always nice to feel appreciated :) 

Well, Ashal has to manage a big project of which creatures are just a small part of. He cant react so quickly. Thats why he made the API so codemonkeys like me can add stuff. How well this all comes together, we will see with next version of SL I guess  :ph34r:

Hey man, wanted to thank you for development of this mod, I think you are inspiring dayelyte and panic to continue new beast anim development, keep the good work up ^^

They certainly inspired me to do this.

Seeing them spending days upon days working on animations nobody can see (at least for quite some time) was a real shame. So although I wanted to do some modeling I kinda ended on code-duty (again)  :sleepy:

"For The Greater Good" the Protoss would say......

Hmmm, so I just installed this (and upgraded Fnis to the latest version prior, and I am using SL 1.57), ran Fnis, reset animations etc. The new ones also show up, but I tried the new Panicdoggy and the Horsedoggy2 from panic ... while the pets are doing their thing fine my PC just does the dreaded T-Pose...?

I now tried it several times, ran FNIs etc...but I am a bit out of ideas. Other, older animations work just fine. Do I miss something completly here? If someone has a tip (except for running FNIS for the 10th time :D ) I would be very happy!

Hmmm, so I just installed this (and upgraded Fnis to the latest version prior, and I am using SL 1.57), ran Fnis, reset animations etc. The new ones also show up, but I tried the new Panicdoggy and the Horsedoggy2 from panic ... while the pets are doing their thing fine my PC just does the dreaded T-Pose...?

I now tried it several times, ran FNIs etc...but I am a bit out of ideas. Other, older animations work just fine. Do I miss something completly here? If someone has a tip (except for running FNIS for the 10th time :D ) I would be very happy!

Did you run FNIS? 

:D

So you installed SL first? Then FNIS then my stuff and then you ran FNIS?

Did you "space"  or "shift-space" forward/back through animations? Is it the same at in all stages?

Do you have other mods that mess with SL or the registered animations? Cause that sounds very much like something else is overwriting the characters idle animations with old data...

But I havent heared of that problem before. We had the other way around with Death Hounds....

What Addons do you have btw? DG? DB?

Hah! Thanks for the fast reply ...

Yes, I just ran FNIS again ... but before I checked something again ... When I installed FNIS again it also ads these "Exclusive animation paths"-esps ... they seemed to be the culprits. Deactivated them again as I did before, now it seems to work just fine :lol:

I'm about to sound like a huge idiot.

So, I kinda want to use this, but I'm not sure I want to use it on every character profile I've got. So if I use this and reset the animation registry on one character's profile, it shouldn't negatively affect any others, right?

I don't think it will and the installation process sounds simple enough, but the idea of messing with SexLab's animation registry (or anything of base importance to SexLab's function, for that matter) makes me nervous, so I'd rather ask and sound stupid than not.

I'm about to sound like a huge idiot.

So, I kinda want to use this, but I'm not sure I want to use it on every character profile I've got. So if I use this and reset the animation registry on one character's profile, it shouldn't negatively affect any others, right?

I don't think it will and the installation process sounds simple enough, but the idea of messing with SexLab's animation registry (or anything of base importance to SexLab's function, for that matter) makes me nervous, so I'd rather ask and sound stupid than not.

Resetting the animation registry simply loads all animations from the default library into the animation slots. Since animations are never called directly (but rather chosen randomly from a set) there should be no problem with other profiles that haven't updated their registry. If no animation is found, nothing happens.

i don't know if you notice it, but when i downloaded the entire pack, the nudecreatureDG.esp have the masterlis messed up: the sexlab.esm is above dawnguard instead of under, and this causes an error. the nudecreatureDB is okay.

Also, if i look when the last modification has been done it says that the NudecreaturesDB was edited at 11 of june 2014, but the NudecreatureDW have the same of the orginila mod ( 31 jan 2014)  and the same size

i don't know if you notice it, but when i downloaded the entire pack, the nudecreatureDG.esp have the masterlis messed up: the sexlab.esm is above dawnguard instead of under, and this causes an error. the nudecreatureDB is okay.

Also, if i look when the last modification has been done it says that the NudecreaturesDB was edited at 11 of june 2014, but the NudecreatureDW have the same of the orginila mod ( 31 jan 2014)  and the same size

Because I didnt change anything in nudecreaturesDG. All the stuff I added is either in the base or the DB part. Have to check the dependancies, though. But since all the VampireLords, Deathhounds and stuff works there shouldnt be any critical errors there...

Maybe thats why Armored Trolls give me such a headache....

where do i buy the new spells ?

Riverwood Trader

I added an optional DL, a nude Skeever. Which is a nude replacer for Skeever.

Until there are actual animations for the little sucker its no use adding it to Nude Creatures. And I wouldnt actually recommend it to players. Unless you want your Skyrim overrun with horny rodents. If thats the case then more power to you.. 

It actually has 2 meshes, one with a thicker and one with a thinner ..... 

post-394960-0-68135100-1403943625_thumb.jpg