Just my 0.02 after playing with 3.5 for the first time:

1. You should probably make it clear that this mod incorporates and expands both Hentai Creatures and SexLab Nude Creatures so that their installations as of their respective version X are not necessary.  Many people have them both or at least SexLab Nude Creatures in their installation without realizing the redundancy.  I know I didn't until I looked under the hood when NMM gave me a bunch overwrite warnings when I was testing this and updating Nude Creatures.  Stating which version of mods you are replacing will be helpful too considering that Hentai Creatures might be dormant/abandoned but Nude Creatures is still active.

2. Perhaps Horny Dogs of Skyrim should be labeled "Optional" under installation considering the creatures from Dogs are also included in Creature Features?  Some people appreciate a leaner installation.  In my opinion you might as well integrate Creature Features into More Nasty Critters similar to Hentai Creatures and Nude Creatures.  Its author just announced that mod's development is no longer ongoing.  It will be helpful if people don't need to hunt down as many mods and comforting to know that this mod is taking over for Creature Features.  

3. You should probably state why you are overwriting stuff in FNIS Creature Pack 5.1, SL 1.57 and vanilla assets.  I think many including myself like to understand the consequences of those actions.

4. Given that this mod is kind of taking over Hentai Creatures, perhaps a Compatibility Note to those using EFF.  The creatures are placed into EFF as soon as the Follow command is issued under Hentai Creature command.  The Train command does appear in EFF but does not work.  Creatures need to be dismissed first for the Train command to function.  

Just my 0.02 after playing with 3.5 for the first time:

1. You should probably make it clear that this mod incorporates and expands both Hentai Creatures and SexLab Nude Creatures so that their installations as of their respective version X are not necessary.  Many people have them both or at least SexLab Nude Creatures in their installation without realizing the redundancy.  I know I didn't until I looked under the hood when NMM gave me a bunch overwrite warnings when I was testing this and updating Nude Creatures.  Stating which version of mods you are replacing will be helpful too considering that Hentai Creatures might be dormant/abandoned but Nude Creatures is still active.

2. Perhaps Horny Dogs of Skyrim should be labeled "Optional" under installation considering the creatures from Dogs are also included in Creature Features?  Some people appreciate a leaner installation.  In my opinion you might as well integrate Creature Features into More Nasty Critters similar to Hentai Creatures and Nude Creatures.  Its author just announced that mod's development is no longer ongoing.  It will be helpful if people don't need to hunt down as many mods and comforting to know that this mod is taking over for Creature Features.  

3. You should probably state why you are overwriting stuff in FNIS Creature Pack 5.1, SL 1.57 and vanilla assets.  I think many including myself like to understand the consequences of those actions.

4. Given that this mod is kind of taking over Hentai Creatures, perhaps a Compatibility Note to those using EFF.  The creatures are placed into EFF as soon as the Follow command is issued under Hentai Creature command.  The Train command does appear in EFF but does not work.  Creatures need to be dismissed first for the Train command to function.  

1) Well those mods arent listed as prerequisites so it is implied they arent needed. But I can explicitly state in the readme that they are included. It certainly wont hurt.

2) Horny Dogs has models under the same name as Creature Features but they are not the same. However people should be fine with just using CF alone, thats true. Well maybe Ill integrate Leitos work if he doesnt mind. We ll see.... 

But this Mod is first and foremost a script/functionality extension for skyrim. I did do some nude models but thats more of a sidekick thing when something is needed and nobody else is doing it. I am nowhere near as good as Leito was at modeling.

3) I dont overwrite anything. I add to SL via script inheritance according to the API. I add animation files to the registry in FNIS. The consequences of these actions are that you can play around with the new animations and models.

4) Didnt know that myself. But will add that to the readme.

Concerning the dragon penis; I feel it's a bit thin for a creature of its size. Something more along the lines of Eternal Blacks design would be more fitting. However you make it though, thanks for putting in work on a stand alone dragon penis.

Well, there are so many post after my last one, so i just go on.

Also, since most of the creatures work, except the atronach and lurker, is not that bad for me.

I've also installed the sexlab werewolves but the female werewolf, summoned by the spell, just uses the male animations. do i need to be male to trigger them?  :-/

I will tell you what i'm using so far:

FNIS 5.1.1

Sexlab 1.58 (just updated)

Hentaicreatures, Nasty Critters and nudecreatures from the download page of your first post and sexlab werewolves.

as you told, my load order is more like 

Hentai Ceatures.esp and Nude creatures.esp somewhere (with the werewolf male model disabled) 

nudecreatures DG and DB.esp

Morenastycritters.esp

Sexlabwerewolves.esp (with the "female werewolves uses male models" disabled, so they will be always female) 

Everytime i refresh the animation list with sexlab MCM menu and i launch FNIS correctly, if i install new animations and behaviors.

Still the Female Werewolf, simply uses the male animations if i try to train with them

Maybe an incompatibility with the 1.58?

Sexlab werewolves has a toggle in its mcm menu that allows the female werewolf to use male animations for sex. This toggle is ON by default. Chances are if your female werewolves are becoming male during sex, you forgot to turn it off.

Silly question but I'm going to ask... I have this mod installed called Female Werewolf which, if the player character is a female and werewolf, ensures that when she transforms, a female werewolf body appears and not a male body.

dentarr, do you think this mod might affect your mod or Sexlab Werewolves somehow or are those meshes and textures, etc. related only to NPCs?

are you gonna include panics chicken animation ?

you just add it as a optional dl :)

Ill add them to the main mod as soon as I have it working

Concerning the dragon penis; I feel it's a bit thin for a creature of its size. Something more along the lines of Eternal Blacks design would be more fitting. However you make it though, thanks for putting in work on a stand alone dragon penis.

I never saw the point in making something exactly like something else that already exists. What would be the point? Not to forget it has to be aligned to the existing animations. Not much leeway there.

If you like EBs verion, use that. If you want something more stingy, use mine. I mean, who here can claim they know how a dragon is equipped?

Well, there are so many post after my last one, so i just go on.

Also, since most of the creatures work, except the atronach and lurker, is not that bad for me.

I've also installed the sexlab werewolves but the female werewolf, summoned by the spell, just uses the male animations. do i need to be male to trigger them?  :-/

I will tell you what i'm using so far:

FNIS 5.1.1

Sexlab 1.58 (just updated)

Hentaicreatures, Nasty Critters and nudecreatures from the download page of your first post and sexlab werewolves.

as you told, my load order is more like 

Hentai Ceatures.esp and Nude creatures.esp somewhere (with the werewolf male model disabled) 

nudecreatures DG and DB.esp

Morenastycritters.esp

Sexlabwerewolves.esp (with the "female werewolves uses male models" disabled, so they will be always female) 

Everytime i refresh the animation list with sexlab MCM menu and i launch FNIS correctly, if i install new animations and behaviors.

Still the Female Werewolf, simply uses the male animations if i try to train with them

Maybe an incompatibility with the 1.58?

The female and male Werewolves ALWAYS have all Werewolf animations available to them. That is a SL limitation. You have to toggle the animations in the menu if you dont want that.

This is all about the MODELS. So your female doesnt change to male during animation.

Also about Lurker and Atronach not working? Is Ashman working?

The latest version of the framework appears to have added several of the animations you included in this mod, so there are some duplicate entries now in the animation registry.

That was to be expected. I dont have 1.58 running so I cant say what else is or is not as it should be.

Yes, Ashman works fine, since he uses the draurg animation.

Probably if you upgrade Nasty Critters to 1.58 everything will work, still, i'm happy with what i got so far.

Atronach and lurkers are not that common, i was just curious to see the animation and i never saw a female werewolf npc attacking me directly, so, it's still okay.

Cheers for the work!

Probably if you make Nasti Critters upgraded to 1.58 everything will work, still, i'm happy with what i got so far.

Atronach and lurkers are not that common, i was just curious to see the animation and i never saw a female werewolf npc attacking me directly, so, it's still okay.

Cheers for the work!

Chuckle, if I based the animations on encounter frequencies, the populace of Skyrim would be mad humping the rabbits, foxes, elk and chickens :)

Would be hilarious to have a stranger walk into town with an army of love-blinded woodland critters in tow as followers :D

Probably if you make Nasti Critters upgraded to 1.58 everything will work, still, i'm happy with what i got so far.

Cheers for the work!

Chuckle, if I based the animations on encounter frequencies, the populace of Skyrim would be mad humping the rabbits, foxes, elk and chickens :)

Would be hilarious to have a stranger walk into town with an army of love-blinded woodland critters in tow as followers :D

I never saw the point in making something exactly like something else that already exists. What would be the point? Not to forget it has to be aligned to the existing animations. Not much leeway there.

If you like EBs verion, use that. If you want something more stingy, use mine. I mean, who here can claim they know how a dragon is equipped?

I assumed you were going to say something like that, and I completely understand, and to some small extent, agree. I already cherry pick models from different mods, it's just that I dislike having to install the entire EB pack for a single model. As for alignment, that's the reason I only commented on girth. I've seen my fair share of genitalia clipping through peoples bodies.

Are you planning on making the dragon penis work for the other kinds of dragons so they dont all turn into the blood dragon shape? Thats why I stopped using EB's, always thought the blood dragon was ugly...

I never could understand why all the dragons were the same, thanks for pointing that out. That's just another tick against EB for me.

Edit: Cropped the quotes a bit.

I assumed you were going to say something like that, and I completely understand, and to some small extent, agree. I already cherry pick models from different mods, it's just that I dislike having to install the entire EB pack for a single model. As for alignment, that's the reason I only commented on girth. I've seen my fair share of genitalia clipping through peoples bodies.

Are you planning on making the dragon penis work for the other kinds of dragons so they dont all turn into the blood dragon shape? Thats why I stopped using EB's, always thought the blood dragon was ugly...

I never could understand why all the dragons were the same, thanks for pointing that out. That's just another tick against EB for me.

Edit: Cropped the quotes a bit.

Unpack the EB bsa file and you can pick and choose what models you want :D