To my knowledge the chaurus hunter is lacking certain male equipment currently :D

True, but weren't they all at some point?

Yes, but knowing where the genital is placed will help with aligning any potential animation for them.

Well.. if there is need for a Chaurus Hunter "addon" I can take a look at it when I have some time to spare. 

My plate is pretty full, though and I already spend more time with this than I actually should.

i am just testing v3.5 and there is a question....do i need to uninstall "hentai creature "mod if i want to install your mod? i found that your file also contains"hentai creature"....

You need not and in fact you SHOULD NOT install the mods that are contained in this: Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures. I needed to include them cause I heavyly modified them.

err,got it. And then we want to get a permission.... A modder who is my friend likes your mod deadly,but your mod has sth not so perfectly...the normal animal or monsters' cock are always outside but these from dlcs are...not,just when making love these cocks are out.so can we make some change to make them outside permanently? And also,can we get your permission to make a fomod,which includes the basic mod that your mod needs? of course i will get permission from these modders. we want to do this because many greenhands asked us "why dont i balabala""where can i balabala"...etc. If you can give us the permission ,we will link here and send acknowledgement to all the modders...and upload our work to any email or places if we can get the website. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

sorry i left some words...."to any email or website of yours "

err,got it. And then we want to get a permission.... A modder who is my friend likes your mod deadly,but your mod has sth not so perfectly...the normal animal or monsters' cock are always outside but these from dlcs are...not,just when making love these cocks are out.so can we make some change to make them outside permanently? And also,can we get your permission to make a fomod,which includes the basic mod that your mod needs? of course i will get permission from these modders. we want to do this because many greenhands asked us "why dont i balabala""where can i balabala"...etc. If you can give us the permission ,we will link here and send acknowledgement to all the modders...and upload our work to any email or places if we can get the website. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

sorry i left some words...."to any email or website of yours "

If your critters are "ready" outside of SL animations than something is wrong with your installation.

Either you have nude models at the wrong place in your install or your loadorder is wrong. (nudecreaturesDB needs to be below NudecreaturesDG and both need to be below nudecreatures.esp)

There is no "basic mods" that this needs. There are prerequisites like SL and model resources like Creature Features. Options like SL Werewolves. 

But the installation procedure for all this is really quite simple... so I dont see the need to change all that much with it.

To my knowledge the chaurus hunter is lacking certain male equipment currently :D

True, but weren't they all at some point?

Yes, but knowing where the genital is placed will help with aligning any potential animation for them.

Yup. Where, how big / long and at what angle are pretty important. Skyrim and RL for that matter lol :D

Hey. It will work on Sexlab 1.58b? Thanks in advance.

you will miss ca. 3-4 animations, until dentarr releases a patch.

Well, ACTUALLY it should work as is. You will have some animations in it twice since Ashal added them too. But apart from that it should work. If the API hasnt been changed there is no reason why there should be problems.

Of course you have to install my Mod AGAIN after you upgraded SL. Simply because my addons to the FNIS registry might have been overwritten by Ashals stuff. So you have to add it again.

Havent found a reason yet to upgrade to 1.58 myself  :)

I am having troubles with female werewolves similar to previous complainers. I do not know why, but I have all the pre-requisites installed, and I uncheck 'female uses male model' in the options, she still uses male animations. If I cycle through the animations using the 'switch animations' button, the female ones are NOT available.

I have tried your advice of disabling the male animations and leaving only 'werewolfgal' animations enabled. This causes NO animation to play, and the actors to just stand there when sex is triggered, either by aroused creatures or hentai creatures. The male (me) walks in place, while the female werewolf just stands there in her normal idle animation.

Yes I've run FNIS. I will run it again.

Yes I have unchecked the male animations.

Yes 'werewolves.esp' is at the very end of my load order.

I wonder if this is because the creature you set those animations to is simply called 'werewolfgal' instead of 'werewolf', I have not checked but I suspect this.

I am using sexlab v. 1.57

Edit: Yes I remembered to reset the animation registry.

Edit 2: However apparently FNIS has updated itself yet again. I'm on v 5.0.2, and it says run v 5.1.1. How often can this guy update this thing? Will try updating fnis.

Edit 3: I updated FNIS to version 5.1.1, ran it again, reset animation registries again, turned off male animations, same result of the werewolfgal summoned by hentai creatures standing there with me doing no animation.

Try running FNIS with elvated privileges (run as administrator). I dunno what is wrong with your install there but if they are just standing there and you do have the menu items available and checked then something is wrong with your animation registry.

MAybe you have another mod that is interfering.

It definately has nothing to do with how the menu entry is named. (Or the race variable for that matter) If something would be wrong there it wouldnt work for anybody.

How about loadorder? When do you load morenastycritters.esp?

I just tested this mod and im happy to find it work.  Only issue i had (my focuss is on the werewolf), is the blow job animation. 

The issue is that the first scene of wen you go down to give the blowjob lobs so you get a jerkyness.  Is there any way that you could repair that so there is no loop and imediatly flows into the next scene and overides the scene loop for sexlab.  (Tested this animation with the dayelete1.57 sexlab patch and didnt have this issue.)

I just tested this mod and im happy to find it work.  Only issue i had (my focuss is on the werewolf), is the blow job animation. 

The issue is that the first scene of wen you go down to give the blowjob lobs so you get a jerkyness.  Is there any way that you could repair that so there is no loop and imediatly flows into the next scene and overides the scene loop for sexlab.  (Tested this animation with the dayelete1.57 sexlab patch and didnt have this issue.)

Well, the problem is that when overwriting scripts in SL you can do/change stuff, that you cant when strictly adding to it with inheritance.

But I will take a look at it if something can be done about this. I know this problem exists because its the only animation that does not loop.

I reinstalled all the esps but the penis of ashman and other dlc monster are still not appeared in the normal time.【when animation starts,everything is alright】

my esp order is:

sexlab

morenastycritters

hentaicreatures

sexlabnudecreatures

sexlabnudecreaturesDG

sexlabnudecreaturesDB

.....i STILL think in the normal time the creatures of dlc" no penis-out" is the right way for your mod, for in one of the esp i saw the sentence that "nude suit fit" or similar meaning. so in my opinion what you do is "when in the normal time creatures use normal suit but when hentai the creatures use naked suit...."yes? otherwise you can use naked suit  permanently. 

so, if i want these creatures keep "naked suit",what should i do? can i delete some esp or other ways?