I've uninstalled and reinstalled (using NMM and of course running FNIS again on reinstall and resetting SL animations) but no love. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Do I need to get the animations from elsewhere or anything? I am generally open to suggestions.

If the goal is get rid to spell clutter and add immersion, why not just purchase the hentai creatures from merchants outright and get rid of the spells entirely?  I personally use hentai creatures as a testing tool for other mods and the idea of hentai creature spells on PC never made sense to me game play wise other than as possible modder resource.  

I was thinking at one point of adding a MCM menu to select which creature is summoned and then having a single summon spell. As an option I was thinking of setting the menu so it has a quantity of each creature and you could cast the spell once to get a full set of whatever creature combination you wanted.

I think that would work better than keeping separate spells for each creature if you want to try implementing that.

I agree with this idea, Waxen.

I was thinking at one point of adding a MCM menu to select which creature is summoned and then having a single summon spell. As an option I was thinking of setting the menu so it has a quantity of each creature and you could cast the spell once to get a full set of whatever creature combination you wanted.

I think that would work better than keeping separate spells for each creature if you want to try implementing that.

I agree with this idea, Waxen.

i too agree with this.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled (using NMM and of course running FNIS again on reinstall and resetting SL animations) but no love. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Do I need to get the animations from elsewhere or anything? I am generally open to suggestions.

Maybe try SL 1.57... if it works with that then there seems to be some problem with the SL beta. Has anybody else similar problems?

Well.. I dunno... Having one spell and manipulating around in the menu every time I want to summon another critter does not appeal to me. I mean look at how summoning spells work in the game. If you want Summon Familiar or Summon Flame Atronach you go to the merchant, buy a tome and learn the spell. Why handling that differently for these summonings? 

This is probably more of a Hentai Creatures issue but it would be nice if the spells conjured a little more of a variety in Draugrs and Falmer, for example.

Also would be nice if they were summoned without weapons equipped but I'm sure that would be complicated... ;)

dentarr, is it necessary to download version 3.3 again today or am I ok with the version you put up yesterday?

Good point. Will do that. Removing Weapons is no problem at all... I just let them there for... well... fighting  :shy:

Also about to add Death Hound and Husky tonight. And taking a look at Armored Trolls. Leito has made some models for them but they need to be added to NC and HC... Ill see how far I get this evening...

Everything on the Mod seems to be working great but the reiklings, the single works, the double team does not for me and i don't have a three way even under SL. Other than the reiklings everything is working great! Any chance to the character to switch positions on the werewolf BJ?

Did you run FNIS 5.1.1? And I stress the 5.1.1.. older versions cause problems.

However if you have all teh anims in the SL menu except the threesome than something else is wrong... something I absolutely cant explain. Both Riekling anims defined the same in the same script. Having one and not the other .... cant be  :s

helpppp!! only the bear and sabrecat is appear to be invisible during the sex scene :(

My mod only contains models and textures for Werebear, Ashman and Lurker.

For everything else you need to provide models from other sources.

Sources:

Creature Features (from Leito86)

Beastiality Extras (from Gone I think)

Dogs of Skyrim (otional download from LordEscobars Nude Creatures DL)

Dunno of other resources but I guess there are some

Couldn't get the Riekling group animation working, saw a number of people complaining about the same, saw it suggested that I was using an out of date FNIS, which I was. Updated and it now works perfectly. Anyone else having the same issue, do this.

Couldn't get the Riekling group animation working, saw a number of people complaining about the same, saw it suggested that I was using an out of date FNIS, which I was. Updated and it now works perfectly. Anyone else having the same issue, do this.

I've only tried with two Riekling and it works! how much Riekling in the same group animation, 4P or 5P ? :-/

So this is my attempt to fool you into believing I'm having a install problem :),  so you will give me a hint to find the hentai creature spell tomes! :D  After over hearing an couple of old conjurer coots speak of spells to summon creatures...,  I spent hours searching all over skyrim searching for the lost tomes!  I did cast a normal flame atronach spell and then casted matchmaker.  It workedl.

Gonna get my upgraded pc back on Friday don't suppose you could update this mod with the complete flame atronach animations could you? Apologies I know its rather rude of me to ask its just that before my pc was sent away to be upgraded I was in the process of updating all my mods that I had installed for skyrim I only had three more to go and then the pc started making rattling noises so I sent it off to the guys who made the pc in the first place to check it and upgrade it I got an email from them today saying that the upgrades are complete I've been looking at more mods while I've been waiting for the pc to be upgraded and yours seems like its going to be good especially since it adds the male humanoids on female creatures I'm just really eager to get the mods installed and play skyrim again. So again sorry if I'm being rude its not my intention to be.

EDIT: sorry for the wall of text I'm using my mobile to type this.

Maybe try SL 1.57... if it works with that then there seems to be some problem with the SL beta. Has anybody else similar problems?

Well.. I dunno... Having one spell and manipulating around in the menu every time I want to summon another critter does not appeal to me. I mean look at how summoning spells work in the game. If you want Summon Familiar or Summon Flame Atronach you go to the merchant, buy a tome and learn the spell. Why handling that differently for these summonings? 

In that case i'll keep as it is. I do a lot of new games and the idea of keep going to a merchant to buy the spells, everytime i start a new game, does not appeal to me.

do you go on the Dragon ?

Currently on the backburner as it does not seem to work as intended by Lordescobar. I did craft a new "Equipment" in 3DS, however dragon seem to be a special case with textures... what I have now has vertex shaders totally off...

Just wondering what mod do i require to get the Male on Flame atronach to work

Umm.. this mod should do that amongst other things...

Gonna get my upgraded pc back on Friday don't suppose you could update this mod with the complete flame atronach animations could you? Apologies I know its rather rude of me to ask its just that before my pc was sent away to be upgraded I was in the process of updating all my mods that I had installed for skyrim I only had three more to go and then the pc started making rattling noises so I sent it off to the guys who made the pc in the first place to check it and upgrade it I got an email from them today saying that the upgrades are complete I've been looking at more mods while I've been waiting for the pc to be upgraded and yours seems like its going to be good especially since it adds the male humanoids on female creatures I'm just really eager to get the mods installed and play skyrim again. So again sorry if I'm being rude its not my intention to be.

EDIT: sorry for the wall of text I'm using my mobile to type this.

Will add them this evening if I can get some time to spare

In that case i'll keep as it is. I do a lot of new games and the idea of keep going to a merchant to buy the spells, everytime i start a new game, does not appeal to me.

Maybe Im the only one who likes the idea.. so I will maybe add an optional script to dump all the spells on you. But I still think working with a merchant is more elegant. And this merchant is easy to reach via quick travel. And if you are into cheating you just add some gold and buy the spells and learn them. Done in like a minute.

excuse me but may i have the honor to translate it into Chinese and upload it in our bbs 3DM? i will link here and sign your name.thank you! 

As for me I have no problem with that. There are quite some people who deserve credit for all the stuff in this mod, though!  B)

There is not all that much text to translate. Just some menu items.

excuse me but may i have the honor to translate it into Chinese and upload it in our bbs 3DM? i will link here and sign your name.thank you! 

As for me I have no problem with that. There are quite some people who deserve credit for all the stuff in this mod, though!  B)

There is not all that much text to translate. Just some menu items.

thx for your permission.....the only author which can make model outside into SL....thank you for your arrangement!

i will try!

……some of the model is from skymonster,yes? i am just eager to see someone use skymo to do the SL and thank goodness  we have you here.

thx for your permission.....the only author which can make model outside into SL....thank you for your arrangement!

i will try!

……some of the model is from skymonster,yes? i am just eager to see someone use skymo to do the SL and thank goodness  we have you here.

Skymonster? Doesnt ring a bell...

Models are from "Dogs of Skyrim", "Beastiality Extras" and "Creature Features". Lurker model is from Cyndi. Werebear model and Ashman model was done by me.

And I am certainly not the only one who is able to add models/animations  :blush: (Maybe currently I'm the only one who does... but I had help along the way from guys who know a lot about this stuff...)

excuse me,when i translate MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex , i found some sentence like that:

Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S2

is this shown in the game or mcm? i think it is some kind of code...i dont dare to translate.... be afraid that the mod will be destroyed.

excuse me,when i translate MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex , i found some sentence like that: Werewolf_ontopTest_A1_S2 is this shown in the game or mcm? i think it is some kind of code...i dont dare to translate.... be afraid that the mod will be destroyed.

Nope that is the registered animation name. The only thing in there that is displayed in any menu is the entry in Base.Name