Are you going to add the new flame atronach animations?

As soon as Dayelyte releases them/gives them to me I will add them. Right now I could only get my hands on the one sequence that is included.

Hey Dentarr, thank you for your work on the models, I was going to gather them myself and you saved me from that hellish quest, thanks a lot aha 

I have just this one issue where I can't seem to find any of the animations you added on the creature list in SexLab, I've done everything you said in your post but they just won't show up. 

I've already modified my sexlab animation list with another mod that added extra animations, from there, do you think this could be the cause ? 

1) Do you happen to have some papyrus.log? Sounds like the script not running correctly that is responsible for adding them...

2) O.o    ....... "Hands off the booze!"

3) I check if I can somehow reproduce that. Sounds kinky  :cool:

1.) I've found out what went wrong. Installed HentaiCreatures after your mod, sorted it right in MO ... and forgot about the merged patch I've generated meanwhile. So it was HentaiCreatures --> More Nasty Critters --> parts of HentaiCreatures again. It's Sunday.

2.) Okay. But I suppose a little mead now and then would be harmless ...

3.) On closer look it seems more like a stagger than a ragdoll effect. They fall like bashed/shouted down, get up and do what they're supposed to do. I will have an eye on that.

Hey Dentarr, thank you for your work on the models, I was going to gather them myself and you saved me from that hellish quest, thanks a lot aha 

I have just this one issue where I can't seem to find any of the animations you added on the creature list in SexLab, I've done everything you said in your post but they just won't show up. 

I've already modified my sexlab animation list with another mod that added extra animations, from there, do you think this could be the cause ? 

Well, did you Reset Animation Registry in SL? If you did then yes, probably hacking SL scripts will make problems with other mods. Thats why Ashal warns against it and why I invested so much time and sweat to make my Mod "clean" and not hack around in his work. Have to thank gooser again for his help there.

1) Do you happen to have some papyrus.log? Sounds like the script not running correctly that is responsible for adding them...

2) O.o    ....... "Hands off the booze!"

3) I check if I can somehow reproduce that. Sounds kinky  :cool:

1.) I've found out what went wrong. Installed HentaiCreatures after your mod, sorted it right in MO ... and forgot about the merged patch I've generated meanwhile. So it was HentaiCreatures --> More Nasty Critters --> parts of HentaiCreatures again. It's Sunday.

2.) Okay. But I suppose a little mead now and then would be harmless ...

3.) On closer look it seems more like a stagger than a ragdoll effect. They fall like bashed/shouted down, get up and do what they're supposed to do. I will have an eye on that.

1) No other parts/versions of Hentai Creatures are required. You should remove them before installing this.

3) If they just fall down and do nothing the animations arent triggered correctly. If for example you hit a critter with Matchmaker and select no other valid target...

Well, did you Reset Animation Registry in SL? If you did then yes, probably hacking SL scripts will make problems with other mods. Thats why Ashal warns against it and why I invested so much time and sweat to make my Mod "clean". Have to thank gooser again for his help there.

I did do that to no avail, I guess I'll have to nuke the whole sexlab folder and install it clean again ... 

Thanks though, can't wait to see your work in game !

dentarr, the mod is working well for me so far. The Riekling threesome is kinda hot, actually, though there appears to be some clipping with the Riekling chief's headgear when he is taking the lead. :)

Two other things I noticed while playing... during the Hentai Chaurus animation, I was using Matchmaker on the Chaurus and a follower and during the animation, the follower was completely reversed, like it was in 69 with the Chaurus. Is that normal? Later, I tried the Chaurus out with my PC and there was no alignment issue.

Also, when I left Lakeview Manor, I decided to pay a visit to the Necromancer's shrine below and put in an arrow in him when I noticed that he had been replaced by a Hentai Troll. Is that supposed to happen?

dentarr, the mod is working well for me so far. The Riekling threesome is kinda hot, actually, though there appears to be some clipping with the Riekling chief's headgear when he is taking the lead. :)

Two other things I noticed while playing... during the Hentai Chaurus animation, I was using Matchmaker on the Chaurus and a follower and during the animation, the follower was completely reversed, like it was in 69 with the Chaurus. Is that normal? Later, I tried the Chaurus out with my PC and there was no alignment issue.

Also, when I left Lakeview Manor, I decided to pay a visit to the Necromancer's shrine below and put in an arrow in him when I noticed that he had been replaced by a Hentai Troll. Is that supposed to happen?

Definately not.  :D

And to be honest I have no idea how that is even possible. Hentai Creatures doesnt change creatures already in the game. Well, at most it makes them "Dialogable" but that shouldnt change anything for a player.

What it does is defining new Actors on the basis of existing Races and "assigns" them to a spelleffect.

Could you talk to the troll and use the HC commands?

Btw, I thought you dont use HC anyway?  :P

I got quite some PMs lately and I simply cant do individual techsupport.

I just dont have time for that. Dont see that as me being an impolite A**.

If questions arise please post them here. Maybe someone else already has the answer. Maybe it is a big nasty bug that needs exterminating for everyone. Maybe the answer is relevant for other users of the mod.

Version 3.3 uploaded:

Changelog

=========

Dayelytes new Atronach Animations added. 1 Animation with 5 Stages! REALLY cool stuff. Actually really HOT stuff!  :blush:

Stage 5 of Dayelytes Werewolf Blowjob added. Yeah I forgot it last time, I know.

Flame Atronach added to Hentai Creatures. I needed it for testing anyway...

Have fun!

BTW: you know the drill... FNIS 5.1.1, SL Reset Anim Registry...

dentarr 2 remarks:

My Flame Atronach is invisible.

And i don't want to be the bad guy here, but your mod removes the child flag. Was shooting matchmaker like crazy and i shot a child by mistake and the child started sex with someone.

Tested a couple of times.

dentarr 2 remarks:

My Flame Atronach is invisible.

And i don't want to be the bad guy here, but your mod removes the child flag. Was shooting matchmaker like crazy and i shot a child by mistake and the child started sex with someone.

Tested a couple of times.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was poking around Ashals scripts checking what does what. Well and then packing up stuff by just doing date compare might lead to such stupidity. There shouldnt be any scripts/parts/stuff from SL included in my mod at all. Thats the whole point.

Was actually trying around for the chicken animation.. thought somehow they are locked somewhere...

As for the Atronach... well its just a Fire Atronach.. either its there in your game or it isnt. There are no alternate models there.

Well, repackaged stuff now. Maybe the problem is from the butchered SL script that got in. Replace it with the original and try again.

Go to the MCM, under Sexlab Nude Creatures, and then Bestiality Extras/CF, take a look at these creatures and make sure the boxes are checked, particularly Ashman. If I remember right, these boxes were unchecked when I went to look after installing this mod.

They're checked, every creature added by this mod is working, except ashmen

Go to the MCM, under Sexlab Nude Creatures, and then Bestiality Extras/CF, take a look at these creatures and make sure the boxes are checked, particularly Ashman. If I remember right, these boxes were unchecked when I went to look after installing this mod.

They're checked, every creature added by this mod is working, except ashmen

Did you copy over the alternate model from the DL section or do you use the original one from the mod?

Also try opening console and select ashman, check value from "Equipment". Start sex animation and check this value again during animation. Is it the same?

Thanks. The Atronach it's not your mod, something i have is messing with the Atronach. In game i can see her fire path that she does when moving, but she is invisible.

edit: nevermind, solved it :)

cool  :)

What was it? Maybe someone else might have the same problem. Atronach got important after Dayelyte released this new set.

hello there, after i uninstall this mod, my Flame Atronach and Rieklings has no animation at all, how to i solve this?

Dont uninstall the mod  :cool:

But seriously, what animations should they have? And how exactly did you uninstall?

i would love to have the ability to summon death hounds and husky's along with frost trolls.

the animations do work for them.

though the frost troll is still flaccid during the animation.

will take a look at the frost trolls soon. all the trolls in fact.

hello there, after i uninstall this mod, my Flame Atronach and Rieklings has no animation at all, how to i solve this?

Dont uninstall the mod  :cool:

But seriously, what animations should they have? And how exactly did you uninstall?

i use Mod Organizer to handle my mods.

after i uninstalled it with mod organizer, they dont have any animation at all. just standing still, no walking, no idle, no attacking animations. running FNIS after uninstall does not solve it.

but it's solved after i uninstall FNIS and reinstall FNIS again

anyway. the mod is wonderful, i uninstalled it because when i use the hentaicreature to train, the 1st training works fine, but after a while, the training will delay like more than 30secs to start again. look like a script delay to me. wanted to figure if it is the hentaicreature giving me the problem

definately will install the mod again in future :D

i use Mod Organizer to handle my mods.

after i uninstalled it with mod organizer, they dont have any animation at all. just standing still, no walking, no idle, no attacking animations. running FNIS after uninstall does not solve it.

but it's solved after i uninstall FNIS and reinstall FNIS again

anyway. the mod is wonderful, i uninstalled it because when i use the hentaicreature to train, the 1st training works fine, but after a while, the training will delay like more than 30secs to start again. look like a script delay to me. wanted to figure if it is the hentaicreature giving me the problem

definately will install the mod again in future :D

I dont know Mod Organizer at all so I cant say...

As for Hentai Creatures you can set the delay in the menu. It is defaulted at 60 seconds....

Thanks. The Atronach it's not your mod, something i have is messing with the Atronach. In game i can see her fire path that she does when moving, but she is invisible.

edit: nevermind, solved it :)

cool  :)

What was it? Maybe someone else might have the same problem. Atronach got important after Dayelyte released this new set.

It was Immervise Bodies mod. Have to find a way to use a dragon penis without the whole mod.

Your mod is working great, the Werebear is awesome ! great companion to assault some bandits :D