Does anybody here know how the bandwith meter in Mega.nz works?

Mine is still at 0 and looking at the download counter in my download section here in LL I doubt that nobody downloaded the mega version of MNC yet. Especially since the nude Hagraven model included there is really great.

I don't know about bandwith-meter... but Mega.nz is the fastest download for mods I ever found... always downloading with 4 MB/s so your mod is downloaded very fast

but... there are some bad news, too... there is NONE of your versions , which is working right... there will be failures with start/end sexanimations and give the right impulses for other (involved) mods back... for example... starting a new game, all settings done all is working just to the point, that the game has to be reloaded (save, changed cell ... )... then your mod will not work properly and will miss some functions... and other mods depending on your animations will fail, too

I realy tried since two days all of your downloading marathon... there was ONE version working right... but I am sorry that I had it overwritten with a newer one... not working again..

please look at your eventfunctions and please correct them that they will work properly...

for more detailed information look at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38187-succubus-heart/?p=1327045and the answer from the author which is more technically but will give you the exact hints you need

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38187-succubus-heart/?p=1327925

I have no idea what you are going at. animation registration in MNC works as it should. Ive never experienced any problems with save or load or moving between cells. once animations are loaded and registered i dont quite know what problems mnc should cause?

This is the first i hear of that....

I have no problems with mega.co, I use it frequently. I don't know how their meter works but the download there is very fast.

I downloaded from mega about 4 hours ago. The mod works fine; except the hopper and the chaurus hunter, is difficult to move them to better positions.

one more info: there is a FNIS 5.5 fix complete available.

those two need even actors height in SL disabled

i tryed with the skeleton , didnt work , i have uninstall CBBE and other relative,  re install, and now all is good !

so thk to all that helped me :3

now i go find a mod for have butt and boob physique p:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

The bodies here will have butt and breast physics (belly too).

i have instal it , but nothing happen ingame , there a command to enter or something ?

Ok so im pretty sure i did everything right but i have a few problems (so i guess i didn't?), i only tried to get spriggan and atronach to train they both just did nothing, but i did summon a dremora and tell itto train also and it proceded to have sex with a random orc female but weirdly enough 1 it had no texture by the look of it, its body was just black and 2 it played the female role and the orc had a strap on... any ideas?

for some reason im unable to re-register the newest animations :\ they just dont show up on animations menu

have you reset animation in SexLab MCM menu under "Rebuild & clean"?

yeah, i tryed that. decieded just to upgarde sexlab to 1.60, made it work.

I have no idea what you are going at. animation registration in MNC works as it should. Ive never experienced any problems with save or load or moving between cells. once animations are loaded and registered i dont quite know what problems mnc should cause?

I think it was the Alpha version you had up, it was somewhere along the lines causing animation events to break (SexLab wasn't registering animations starting/ending) which broke a few mods such as my Succubus Heart and Deadly Drain. I think it was the same issues as when Creature Framework wasn't being detected. Seems to be fixed in the latest version as long as I install on a save-game that didn't have the Alpha installed.

As for file hosting if you're not too worried about personal info being out there you can use Google Drive. I've used google drive for my Succubus Heart mod and it's worked well so far, I even store an older versions archive so if there's a glitch/bug/feature that someone isn't a fan of they can just roll back. I don't know if there's a bandwidth limit but I often use google drive to transfer 100+ gig video files between clients so I don't think it will be that much of an issue.

What are those weird hashes in the download section?

@AvAcyn

Those are not hashes those are links to outside download links to mega.co.nz when you click it and after the timer runs out it will transfer you to mega link so that you can download the file.

This makes it super confusing, especially when you have multiple versions or are a new user, anyone know how to name the links in the uploader?

Alright, I reset all mods using the option, but it still doesn't fix the missing Horker equipment.

Also, attempting to sex a deer is causing a CTD.

Deer crashing? never heared of that.... guess something else is off in your skyrim install.

Are you using Havok physics extension? This HDT plugin?

Also if you downloaded MNC9 yesterday ... I added an improved Horker model today....

Downloaded the new 9.0 off Mega and installed it using NMM no problems what so eve decided I wanted to see the new horker anim and boy did I LOL found some horkers 3 of them stood there naked close enough that they decided to attack me I used the submit from defeat and well lets just say those horkers are insatiable lol all 3 had to go at my character 3 times and even decided while in the middle of it they wanted more so of course it skipped back a anim but Horkers do work LMAO

Ok so im pretty sure i did everything right but i have a few problems (so i guess i didn't?), i only tried to get spriggan and atronach to train they both just did nothing, but i did summon a dremora and tell itto train also and it proceded to have sex with a random orc female but weirdly enough 1 it had no texture by the look of it, its body was just black and 2 it played the female role and the orc had a strap on... any ideas?

That always happens for me as well with Dremora for some reason they are always put into the female position and no one seems to know how to fix it also I always get the weird dark body with the regular dremora face thing as well...  as to what is up with Hentai creatures seems since the updates of umm everything it is having issues with the newer animation/creatures and doesn't want to activate training on them...

dentarr - since I'm doing Fomod testing for NMM 0.60.+ users, I installed Fomod MNC 9.0. I want to to thank you and your team for doing a great job on Fomod 9.0 version for SL 1.60+

Although it still insisting on overwriting separately installed JContainers, MNC 9.0 works great and I didn't have any of problems I described in some of my earlier posts.

All compliments for greatly done work.

Thats how LL displays the mega.nz links. They are the Versions of MNC 9.0 with the nude Hagravens. Including them put MNC over the 100mb limit allowed in LL so I hosted it there.

I think it was the Alpha version you had up, it was somewhere along the lines causing animation events to break (SexLab wasn't registering animations starting/ending) which broke a few mods such as my Succubus Heart and Deadly Drain. I think it was the same issues as when Creature Framework wasn't being detected. Seems to be fixed in the latest version as long as I install on a save-game that didn't have the Alpha installed.

As for file hosting if you're not too worried about personal info being out there you can use Google Drive. I've used google drive for my Succubus Heart mod and it's worked well so far, I even store an older versions archive so if there's a glitch/bug/feature that someone isn't a fan of they can just roll back. I don't know if there's a bandwidth limit but I often use google drive to transfer 100+ gig video files between clients so I don't think it will be that much of an issue.

@AvAcyn

Those are not hashes those are links to outside download links to mega.co.nz when you click it and after the timer runs out it will transfer you to mega link so that you can download the file.

This makes it super confusing, especially when you have multiple versions or are a new user, anyone know how to name the links in the uploader?

Well if you know how to name them let me know. I didnt find out but I thought it is pretty self explanatory considering what I wrote in red on the first page.

This is wierd. Have SL 1.6 hotfix 2. MNC 9.0, copied all esp's and folders(Prerequisites) to data. Run FNIS 5.5 + complete update fix and creature pack 5.3.

Reading MNC V?.?... is this Ok? (On the FNIS)

Check the add-on on the mod manager. Start skyrim as newgame (testing). SL animation blah,blah... Can't check skyrim creature animation "Curropt or Creature animation not installed properly". Did re-download the MNC9.0 file on mega. Back on basic mod installation. The same outcome. Even fresh install my game.

Something I miss on the process of installation? Help...

Last time (a week back), everything's is good. drag n drop file, run FNIS. Good to go. :huh:

This is wierd. Have SL 1.6 hotfix 2. MNC 9.0, copied all esp's and folders(Prerequisites) to data. Run FNIS 5.5 + complete update fix and creature pack 5.3.

Check the add-on on the mod manager. Start skyrim as newgame (testing). SL animation blah,blah... Can't check skyrim creature animation "Curropt or Creature animation not installed properly". Did re-download the MNC9.0 file on mega. Back on basic mod installation. The same outcome. Even fresh install my game.

Last time (a week back), everything's is good. drag n drop file, run FNIS. Good to go. :huh:

Yep the FNIS feedback as MNC ?.? is correct. Simply because I am a lazy bastard and dont enter version numbers.

This "Corrupt" message is something completely new. I never ever heared of that....

Yep the FNIS feedback as MNC ?.? is correct. Simply because I am a lazy bastard and dont enter version numbers.

This "Corrupt" message is something completely new. I never ever heared of that....

:DLazy bastard, me too :D. Gonna download everything again starting from SL. Change directory, who know maybe it works...

you forgot to install the sexlab creature pack!

it's called SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip

creature animations pack is not included anymore in framework since 1.60

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the Creature Framework thread, but here it is.

Did some testing as I also have issues. Going to spoiler most of it to keep my post at a reasonable size. Logs attached in 7z archive.

[Papyrus.3.log]

Launch.
New game.
No errors.
Play up until exiting tutorial cave.
Manual save.
Creature Framework listed in MCM menu, functional.
Exit.

[Papyrus.2.log]

Launch.
Load save.
Creature Framework API error pop-up on load, mod still in MCM list, empty.
Exit without saving.

[Papyrus.1.log]

Launch.
Load save again.
No error.
Creature Framework listed in MCM menu, functional.
"CF Creature added" message in upper left corner after a few seconds.
Manual save.
Exit.

I then launched and loaded the new save two times without the error, but on the third this happened:

[Papyrus.0.log]

Launch.
Load save.
Creature Framework API error pop-up on load, mod still in MCM list, empty.
Exit. (Crash)

Installed mods:

Unofficial Skyrim Patch 2.1.3b
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch 2.1.3b
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch 2.1.3b
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch 2.1.3b
Unofficial High Resolution Patch 1.1.9a
SKSE 1.07.03
SkyUI 5.1
SexLab Framework 1.60 Hotfix 2
SexLab Creature Animations 1.60
FNIS Behaviour 5.5 with Fix 1
FNIS Creature Pack 5.3
More Nasty Critters 9.0

Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp

Going back to More Nasty Critters 8.33 and SexLab Framework 1.59c, with the rest of the setup remaining intact, functions as expected after several reloads. Apart from the disappearing creature junk.

logs.7z