Ok, after all the good luck I have had with this wonderful mod, I have finally run into an issue. I downloaded the 9.0 from mega, and tried both versions. I am still running sexlab 1.59c, and all my fnis etc... is up to date, and I am using mod organizer.

The only issue I am having so far is with the horkers. After a cleansave, update, and re-run of fnis, I loaded the game, waited about a minute, (not in menu) then re-registered everything. I normally (this time included) disable all the standing, foreplay, boobjob, and handjob animations. I disable a fair amount of creature animations as well, like the missionary, and consensual ones. I also only have about four animations from NSAP loaded, so I am/should be, under my limit.

I was in dawnstar so I went to the shore and tried matchmaker on a horker. The spell would fizzle every time. I moved up the shore a bit and tried it on the troll nearby and everything worked as it should.

So I went to riverwood and got a few hentai creature spells to see if that made a difference. The charus flier, whispmother, and something else (can't remember now) worked just fine.

When I tried training with the horker, I got some of leito's human animations trying to play. The horker had no equipment, and it's animations weren't showing up in sexlab. I tried matchmaker on it and the spell registered, but I got normal human animations again, as well as no equipment.

I know from following llabsky's thread, there has been a bit of an issue with the horkers, and was just wondering if this is the case? Or do others actually have it working, and it is just something on my end?

Thanks in advance for any info/help, and a big thanks for all the hard work!

Not sure if this is the issue you are having but the "animation limit" problem isn't something you can solve by disabling animations in SL.  It is simply something that is hard-coded into SL 1.59c, and as long as animations are being registered at all they will count towards the limit (only on the creatures side, human animations have a completely separate limit that was being hit for a long time with NSAP).  If you look in the creatures animations in Sexlab's edit animations MCM menu and don't see the horker animations listed, that is likely the problem.

The only way you could give yourself extra room for creature animations in 1.59c is if you manually edit and recompile the base sexlab scripts that register the default creature animations to remove some.  The only other option is to update to 1.60.

Correct.

So if you are an 1.59 you probably will run into the limit and not be able to use the new animations.

FACT! Deal with it. Thats why I did recommend updating to 1.60.

As for Leitos new 3somes... you have to get the right sequence in Matchmaker. Its the first animation that uses 3 different genders and there are problems with that....

However DOGS AND WOLFS work equally well (which is not saying much)

Ok, so it is just on my end. I misunderstood how sexlab's limit worked. I guess I will have to look a little harder at upgrading it. I have been hesitating since I still see so many mixed reports on it and my game is actually about as stable as skyrim can get at this point.

Thanks guys for clearing that up for me!

Chuckle.  I see why Dentarr went incommunicado for a while.   Post a change and the thread lights up like a christmas tree lol

Nico:  There are multiple body types out there.  CBBE and UNP seem to be the most popular ones.  I think Leito has a custom one, Citrus is another I think.

Make sure that whatever body type you choose, you also choose textures designed for that body type.  Reason behind it is the UV maps differ for the different

styles which is why your texture looked odd on that body.  It's designed for a different body.   It's akin to trying to wrap a texture for an orange onto a banana.

It basically boils down to three things:

1)  Choose your body style ( CBBE, UNP, etc )

2)  Pick a texture designed for that body style ( CBBE is easy, it comes with them )

3)  Use one of the XPMS variants for your skeleton.  Use an HDT compatible version if you want to use HDT.  ( recommended )

Concerning MEGA:

I don't know what level of service you went with:  Free, Paid, Premium, etc  but I'm sure there will be a bandwidth limitation associated with each of the account types.  This will be something to consider if your download is pushing 100MB multiplied by the hundreds if not thousands of users here downloading it :D  

Concerning Leito's MFC animations:

The order in which you select your playmates appears to make a difference.  I forget which order the correct one is off the top of my head, but if you find it's not working correctly for you, then try a different order.  ( eg, M/F/C doesn't work, try F/M/C or F/C/M, etc )  This will probably be something that will have to be addressed by any mods that trigger multiple partners.  ( Defeat comes to mind  )

Concerning upgrades:

It most likely isn't necessary, but I make it a point to uninstall previous versions before installing the new ones.  I do this for all mods to ensure no residual scripts or pieces remain behind.  As I use NMM for all mod installations where applicable, this makes it pretty easy.  ( Yeah, I use NMM.  Not Boss, or Loot or whatever else is out there.  I've never had any issues but then I'm not running 200+ mods either )

I will always start a new game from scratch when upgrading.  Too much mess gets attached to save games and it tends to wreak havoc with it.  CTD's, stuff not showing up in the MCM, etc.  It's just easier to start with a clean slate imo. 

For some reason my draugr are not nude during animations with this newest version. Any one have an idea on what is going on here?

I had this problem, going to Sexlab in the MCM menu, the reset clean area and reset animations worked for me.  It came back when I installed more mods, but the reset animations worked both times.  After you do this you also have to reregister animatioons in ZAZ animantions.

For some reason my draugr are not nude during animations with this newest version. Any one have an idea on what is going on here?

"re-register all mods" in the Creature Framework Menu

"reset animation registry" in Sexlab menu

Make sure your SkyUI is updated to latest version.

Make sure FNIS is updated to latest version

Make sure you have FNIS for Creatures installed

Always state which version of SL you use when reporting problems!

Is anybody else having problems getting Leito's animations to play, the McFC animations? All of my other animations, including all of Leito's animations, are working properly, but I can't get the M/F/C animations to run. My MC does all the animations once the scene starts but the dog and victim both just stand there as if the animations weren't active. I've re-run FNIS, I've reset the animation registry, I just can't seem to get them to work.

As far as I know the MFC animations are only for 1 Female + 1 Male + 1 WOLF. So if the creature isn't a wolf it won't work, even if it's a dog. At least that's what happened when I tried it with a dog.

Concerning Leito's MFC animations:

The order in which you select your playmates appears to make a difference.  I forget which order the correct one is off the top of my head, but if you find it's not working correctly for you, then try a different order.  ( eg, M/F/C doesn't work, try F/M/C or F/C/M, etc )  This will probably be something that will have to be addressed by any mods that trigger multiple partners.  ( Defeat comes to mind  )

You can use dog or wolf but the order does matter. The animation does not sort actors so the mod or player with matchmaker will have to do that.

Someone earlier in the thread figured out the order, and I've tested it myself... not sure how you'll be able to remember, but its FMA

Female Male Creature

There look to be at least 4, with 2 dog and 2 wolf, having the human in front of the female recieving a blowjob to start, or with the female in his lap, as she handles the animal.

I had this problem, going to Sexlab in the MCM menu, the reset clean area and reset animations worked for me.  It came back when I installed more mods, but the reset animations worked both times.  After you do this you also have to reregister animatioons in ZAZ animantions.

I will give that a shot. I do use Skyrim Immersive Creatures with BDIC 1.5 also. And my SL is always the most current version. Thanks for the idea I will see what it does and let ya know.

Yeah not working still... Like I said I have

Skyrim Immersive Creatures

MNC 9.0

BDIC 1.5

and I'm running the latest 1.60 hf2 of SL. Everything else seems to work well, just for whatever reason the draugrs won't show nude... or maybe aren't unequiping their armor. I'll keep at it and see if something works eventually or wait for an update on either MNC or BDIC that may fix my issue. Thanks for trying.

Think I may have figured out why it threw the API install/load error at me half the time when getting ingame. It appears MO had somehow grabbed my ooold ini edits, mainly fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS at 1000 instead of the default 500 (as seen in the logs too). Was so sure I had fixed that ages ago, but both ini files turned out to be sitting in read-only mode. No wonder configurator edits wouldn't stick.

So yeah, no issues here as of right now. And I think that might be another thing worth putting on the list of shit you check before asking for help.

[EDIT]: Aaaand scratch that, API error is back. Log attached, MNC 9.0 with Hag and SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2.

Papyrus.0.log

i think i have problem with my hero skeleton .

what one i need to use for have the best MNC experience ?

i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton but i got some dark part between the leg and the belly of my hero .

also the wolf skin are back to normal , i have do all the classic stuff *re register , cleaning etc* but it doesnt work .

thk !

for the "dark parts" problem, you need to either select "use nude suite for male" in sexlab MCM menu or install SOS. or maybe you installed some mod to override SL male nude suite or extend SOS and something fucked up ?

OK so still nothing is happening when i select Train on all female type creatures atronach / hagraven etc... also i was raped by a troll (my char is male) which was a slight shock lmao

any solution?

oh and another thing.. both werewolf and werewolf gal have different body to head textures, I think it is adult real werewolves so i'll get rid of that head unsure of the body, and werewolfgal has male body not sure why

You can use dog or wolf but the order does matter. The animation does not sort actors so the mod or player with matchmaker will have to do that.

Someone earlier in the thread figured out the order, and I've tested it myself... not sure how you'll be able to remember, but its FMA

Female Male Creature

There look to be at least 4, with 2 dog and 2 wolf, having the human in front of the female recieving a blowjob to start, or with the female in his lap, as she handles the animal.

Chuckle.  Imagine the fun when someone comes up with a 4,5,6,really?! way animation.  It will be impossible to determine the correct sequence.

Female Male Creature

Chuckle.  Imagine the fun when someone comes up with a 4,5,6,really?! way animation.  It will be impossible to determine the correct sequence.

Not sure how these animations are constructed differently... probably due to the animal skeleton being introduced. Any other anim can sort actor1, actor2, actor3 just fine, it seems... and the other gang bang are all several of X + female, so sorting isn't as much of a factor.

It is odd that you can't put 2 females and a dog together, or when I tried I must have gotten the order wrong somehow.

[EDIT] Actually you can use MM to put 2 female NPCs and a dog together.... there is a problem though with the NonCon dog anims... it makes MM be treated like an aggressive spell, and the guards jump you.

I've seen people request multiple dog/wolf + girl animations too, that might be just as messy.

Had:

"CreatureFramework API reference not found. Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed correctly? Do a clean save and retry."

Installed Sexlab Aroused Redux (V21) and the issue disappeared.

However: That was on a save where I had used Aroused earlier, but had it removed (probably badly) and "Sexlab Aroused integration" was checked in the CF MCN even though the damn thing was uninstalled.

Might be a global issue if the check-box is on by default, or aroused is a soft dependency for some weird reason.

I installed v9.0 and Falmer doesn't use the nude meshes at all. It doesn't matter if I re-register after loading my save. The problem persists. In other words, they are not as nasty as they should be. Haven't tried all the creatures yet but wolves and trolls worked before.

just updated and there are no options in the MCM of creature framework

Update skyUI

I have this problem! :(

SL 162, MNC 9, CF RC12 - SkyUI is at 5.1 which Nexus shows as latest version!  Funny thing is in the Nexus info page (I use MO) it shows as RED in top right for version number, but there is no newer file!  Pulling my hair out now lol!

Any ideas anyone?  Was working before.