1) Never heard of it X.x

2) Because of how Sexlab works switching tags isn't very 'smooth' and forcing animation switching can get in the way of player control. To register SexLab to re-register victims you have to stop then restart the animation, I could just do a kind of round-about way of doing it by replacing spells based on conditions to switch but will require a lot of code to get working. I'll look into it, not adding anything that effects how sex works until SexLab 1.6 is officially out tho, since there are several changes (and some compatibility) that need fixing around.

3) While those effects can be cool it will also look drastically different in everyone's game and would add in pretty noticeable script lag quickly. It's a cool idea for maybe an external/optional mod which either creates a dynamic script which alter's charGen data or adding to a quest list and applying a skin effect (like vampire skin). While I 'could' make it it will be on lower priority but if any modder wants to jump on it and make an external version feel free to contact me. To make it function all you'd have to do is poll a character's base health and scale the effect against their health over time.

(ex.)

- When dynamic script attaches assign BaseActorValue(s) to a global Script int

- Either every spell event (so it procs when succubus spells do) or at time intervals update scale

- Add in optimization script such as no polling without SexLab triggering the character

4) I've been playing around with creating Succubus Slaves a bit (Actually have a WIP spell which summons a succubus slave from another realm to "attack" characters ^.-). Problems arise with Skyrim's handling of followers and factions tho and will require specific compatibility patches for different follower/AI mods I'm sure (Which I don't actually know how to do 100%). I've added "attraction based enthrallment" to the add list tho, may figure out a way to do it safely at some point.

(response to added:)

I personally don't know anything beyond the mod page for Deadly Drain, all I know is the focus is completely different from this mod (Even if the initial concept is extremely similar). Deadly Drain is more of a transformation mod and all that trying to create a Demon Like succubus while mine focuses on gameplay of the actual succubus. Therefor I feel they have more room for 'experimental' features where adding them into my mod will have a larger negative effect. If there becomes a clean and easy way to add the feature in I'll definitely go for it (Making it optional of course) but i the mean time I'd rather stay on the stable side.

EDIT about SexLab 1.6

SexLab 1.6 works like it did before but there are a few minor issues I'm working on fixing at the moment. These fixes will be released in my DevBuild over the next few days.

From main post :

WARNING : With the new SexLab V1.6 a few small issues have arised and I'm working on a fixing them as soon as I can. Please note I can't fix everything until SexLab gets a few fixes itself (Such as overlapping animations).

Fixes currently needed for SexLab 1.60

<>> Full creature gender support

--- --- Currently while creatures 'should' give the appropriate drops (Females give milk, Males give sperm) Combat Seduction has not been coded to handle the additional gender, therefor creatures ignore Homosexual settings

<>> Multiple Orgasms causing drop inconsistancy

--- --- It is recommended to disable this feature until I can edit my drop system around this. I have a feeling I'll have to wait for Ashal to release the full API doc

<>> Additional Validity checks required

--- --- While this may just be a SexLab issue atm sometimes combat seduction and normal seduction can cause overlapping animations, working to fix this the best I can.

Aside from these issues everything should be working as always, do please remember both SexLab's and Succubus Heart require SKSE 1.7.3 and SkyUI 5.0!

EDIT :

DevBuild 1.711 fixes most of the issues SexLab 1.6 imposed on Succubus Heart, only one left that I can find is inconsistencies when independent orgasms are enabled, working on a fix.

• 1 month later...

sorry for pestering.... but your mod is involved   http://www.loverslab...015/?p=1325521 (first tries to solve it and my ways to find a solution)

last tries I did was deactivating succubus heart, cleaning with PDT, reloading the cleaned game, new save, reactivating succubus heart (and deadly drain).. and all worked.... saved again... reload... nothing from your mod worked again... so it looks as if something is not triggered at reloading, even if the message at loadtime appears what version of your mod is running

it is the same behaviour with or without deadly drain... if it helps... the other way round... deadly drain with or without your mod shows the same misbehaviour... after clean saving, cleaning all scripts from the save .. reloading/reactivating works.. but not the following save and reloading

hope, I could help out with your mod... I love it and I hope you will found a solution very fast

WhiteNinja

P.S.: I will send a copy to your forum, maybe there are help from others, too

Not pestering at all, I understand the frustration that comes from mods not working properly, also thank you for posting the issue in the thread, it will help if others can help debug a bit. I have received your messages describing the issue and I can't really figure out what's wrong, since it's happening to more than just my mod it sounds like something else may be the issue. However, with Succubus Heart specifically it sounds like after loading the mod isn't able to get callbacks or attach to SexLab events (meaning registerformodevent is resetting somehow). This could also explain the issues with Deadly Drain since it uses semi-similar tactics in triggering events (although I believe they use quests for storing info, which I do not). Re-registering for mod events every launch CAN be done however its a lot of extra weight on startup and can cause potential issues so if we can avoid doing this that would be awesome. "Cleaning" the mod from the save would most likely run initialization code again which is why this would also fix it temporarily. All in all tho I could be completely wrong and I don't necessarily have a solution implementable right now.

To note, I don't currently have a running Skyrim install, did a clean install of Win10 and haven't gotten to getting all my mods gathered and re-installed yet, mostly because I'm launching my Hearts of Grimoire project soon. I'll try downloading everything I need tonight and will get a new dev version out either tomorrow or the day after with some solutions, if we can find any.

Anyways, here's some things I'd check

1 ) Make sure the newest version of SKSE is installed, the newest version is 1.7.3 - Earlier versions will NOT work with either Sexlab or my mod and will break pretty much everything. However if you use the version of SexLab before 1.6 (forgot what the number was) you should be able to run with 1.7.2 without too many issues, aka the issues are only minor.

2 ) Ensure you have SkyUI fully updated as well, newest version is 5.1 - This is required by SexLab 1.6 and is recommended for Succubus Heart even tho I don't use any of the new features the way it compiles may be different.

3 ) After installing all mods make sure SexLab overwrites all files LAST - This ensures a mod isn't overwriting SexLab's files.

4 ) Start a new game with Succubus Heart disabled, save after everything initiates, exit and enable Succubus Heart, start from the last save. - This would fix any possible issues with Skyrim's starting script.

5 ) Make sure SexLab mods are all below SexLab itself that way mods can pull information from SexLab - Most mod managers won't even let you move masters lower on the list so this likely isn't the issue.

6 ) Start a game with only SexLab and requirements installed and see if you have issues

EDIT : Ok, so, I overlooked this, SexLab now requires you to "install" the mod when you first boot up so I'm thinking a fix to this may be start a new game, install it, then save and exit, enable Succubus Heart, then it 'should' be working properly after that.

Not pestering at all, I understand the frustration that comes from mods not working properly, also thank you for posting the issue in the thread, it will help if others can help debug a bit. I have received your messages describing the issue and I can't really figure out what's wrong, since it's happening to more than just my mod it sounds like something else may be the issue. However, with Succubus Heart specifically it sounds like after loading the mod isn't able to get callbacks or attach to SexLab events (meaning registerformodevent is resetting somehow). This could also explain the issues with Deadly Drain since it uses semi-similar tactics in triggering events (although I believe they use quests for storing info, which I do not). Re-registering for mod events every launch CAN be done however its a lot of extra weight on startup and can cause potential issues so if we can avoid doing this that would be awesome. "Cleaning" the mod from the save would most likely run initialization code again which is why this would also fix it temporarily. All in all tho I could be completely wrong and I don't necessarily have a solution implementable right now.

To note, I don't currently have a running Skyrim install, did a clean install of Win10 and haven't gotten to getting all my mods gathered and re-installed yet, mostly because I'm launching my Hearts of Grimoire project soon. I'll try downloading everything I need tonight and will get a new dev version out either tomorrow or the day after with some solutions, if we can find any.

Anyways, here's some things I'd check

1 ) Make sure the newest version of SKSE is installed, the newest version is 1.7.3 - Earlier versions will NOT work with either Sexlab or my mod and will break pretty much everything. However if you use the version of SexLab before 1.6 (forgot what the number was) you should be able to run with 1.7.2 without too many issues, aka the issues are only minor.

2 ) Ensure you have SkyUI fully updated as well, newest version is 5.1 - This is required by SexLab 1.6 and is recommended for Succubus Heart even tho I don't use any of the new features the way it compiles may be different.

3 ) After installing all mods make sure SexLab overwrites all files LAST - This ensures a mod isn't overwriting SexLab's files.

4 ) Start a new game with Succubus Heart disabled, save after everything initiates, exit and enable Succubus Heart, start from the last save. - This would fix any possible issues with Skyrim's starting script.

5 ) Make sure SexLab mods are all below SexLab itself that way mods can pull information from SexLab - Most mod managers won't even let you move masters lower on the list so this likely isn't the issue.

6 ) Start a game with only SexLab and requirements installed and see if you have issues

EDIT : Ok, so, I overlooked this, SexLab now requires you to "install" the mod when you first boot up so I'm thinking a fix to this may be start a new game, install it, then save and exit, enable Succubus Heart, then it 'should' be working properly after that.

thank you for a very understandable suggestion and try to explain the (possible) reasons behind a strange/frustating behaviour of skyim and mods.

To put it lightly I am most of the time thinking, skyrim is magic for itself - working with charms/spells which might work or not...

Earnestly I understand, that there might be a lot of simultanously scripts fighting for play-/execution-time and some are winning, others are loosing. Looking into the analysis-reports of PDT I see over 2000 scripts/executions for every DLC, Patch or other main additons needed for gaming - for example the mainabush-script is everytime over 2000... the frustrating thing is, that I have a box which can handle such stuff and did it since years (ok... I might be addicted to skyrim and love to change it to my likings)... so I will do a much further testing, as I intended to do...

first .. I will select my mods into not-scripting ones, light scripted ones (like armor or followers) and maybe heavy scripted ones (like Sand of Times) and then start a new game with less scripting mods as possible... adding mod per mod from the existing list just to the point where the strange behaviour might spring into existence again.. so maybe I will find a "culprit" or I will find out, that there is a limititation for skyrim or my way to install (thinking I had to have this special mod without looking for substitutes with lesser scripting)

second... I want to know more about "analysising" a CTD or wrong going event, so I need more informations or suggestions for programms doing this with skyrim... no, I don't want to become a programmer (being over 60 myself), but I want to have a better understanding what is going on so I could bewitch skyrim for myself having a stunning game which will be fascinating over the coming years (so far, every new game had had its surprising moments and much much fun in playing)

so thanks again for a stunning mod and a very good way to play skyrim abroad from the main-styles and furthermore for having time to help out and such sharing the fun and help out to have skyrim a living game and community

P.S.: I wll post my results after finishing the testings

and here are the results... strange, but true for my situation

as the guesses are an overload of scriptings to prevent some actions happening I tried to have a logical and repeatable testscenario

first, I looked for heavy scripted mods, not dividing into gameplay/quests/sexlabmods... and foud like 50 or more mods which could likely produce much overload like "Sands of Times" or heavy scripted mods from SexLab like ForeswornStory (just examples, not culprits) . Since my first observations were not full-functions for mods Succubus Heart and Deadly Drain I disabled all heavy scripted mods just to perform a rudimentary SexLab Framework and the both mentioned mods to confirm they are working or have some missues...

for all teststages I performed a new FNIS Output file... did a new loot inside Mod-Organizer and rebuild SexLab after a reload of savegame

creating a plausible savegame I started a true vanilla game without any mods just to the point to choose a character, running after the dragonattack to Helgen Keep and joining with Ralof to have the char unbound... then I stopped, saved the game and THIS save was the gamesave to test any other changes

enabling all mods inside ModOrganizer as mentioned above... having like 180 mods active for landscape, ENB, gameplay, followers, wheather, audio.. regarding mostly that they have less scripting or were needed for my liking to play skyrim (like Better Vampires, some locations.. you get the point)

loading the save, waiting for all MCM mods to register, set the wanted settings, rebuild SexLab.. set seductionpoints to 15000 (from Succubus Heart) for having a way to set sexscenes into motion (nice spell btw)... and looking for effects from Deadly Drain and the scripts to be active from Succubus Heart... no surprise... all working since they were first initialized... NOW the real test.. new saving.. and relaoad

Wow.. all working.... should it be, that there is realy an overload to hinder at some points some mods to work properly?

to test this I went on another step... ALL heavy-scripted-mods, not SexLab-related were activated... gameplay-changing-mods, quesst, all stuff for immersive, enhancing views and so on...

loading the new working save... waiting for registering, new settings, rebuilding SexLab... you know the procedure... ok... all is working.. new save.. relaoding... GOOD... all is doing fine as intended

so.... there must be something inside the remaining SexLabMods... looking at them and deciding... which ones I feel the need to play with... and some suspected mods because of new installs and few experiences with them

since it was a list of 15 mods I went for the needed ones... activated them... procedure FNIS, new settings, SL rebuild... initialized and all working.. saving the new status... reload the save... SH***.... NOT working effects on DD and no scripting for SuH....

ok.. being calm, drinking some water.... changing to the other side of SexLabMods.. installing THEM and not the wanted ones.... same procedure... all working... saving.. reload... SURPRISE... all working even with reloaded games.... should there be a mod at the rest to have so much scripts that this mod would be surpress other events?

Testing All of the resting mods.. step for step... and... More Nasty Critters... and DOUBLE SURPRISE... first... it was as before... working as initialized but not after reloading... then I looked what I am realy doing with MNC.. and changed some settings (not having english as my native language maybe I did something wrong?)... and just with toggeling some settings inside the MCM of MNC all went fine... the settings were the toggling with SL/Aroused... and/or the settings for Cloaking and Durations... before I had set cloaking to "0", cells to minimum and scanningtimes to max... now I had cloakint to max, cell to minimum and scantime to max... and it is working now

So my questions are... is it possible that these toggable settings are realy causing so much trouble or is it a strange mix of mine with the mods...

In the process I did not want to blame any mod or author for having bad reacting mods.. I understand and love that there is envolving, stepping further and gaining more functions... I know that at some times with main-changes there is a time that something is not working well together... but I like to test and have some strange ideas for myself how a succubus/vampire/skinwalker had to be inside of skyrim and such changing something (as I could do with CK or merging something) for my liking (so most of the time I am blaming myself for not doing right my changes)... I like to play at the limit, this includes good mods for questing, gameplay-changes and so on... and LoversLab is a very good communitiy to bring one of the best sides of skyrim to life...

So... again... thanks for all helping out and doing the great work... hope... I could help someone with my way of asking, testing and building a reliable and repeatable testscenario.... for finding clues within a short time (all testing needed like 3 hours)... I remember times looking/searching with google for finding minor failures lasting days and not finding something

have fun in playing and modding

WhiteNinja

Thanks for the post, help is always appreciated! ^.^

Onto the issue at hand, I was finally able to replicate the issue a little earlier today where all of Succubus Heart's effects were somehow put on hold, freezing randomly through-out play and wouldn't function when loading a saved game. Just SexLab and Succubus Heart functioned perfectly as expected (and this is generally how I test it) however "More Nasty Creatures" (MNC) Version 8+ was causing me issues (7.11 worked perfectly I should note), with effects similar to your description Ninja. I was able to solve the issue by re-installing the Creature Framework RC12 over the already installed MNC and "clean" installing MNC or starting a new game.

What seemed to be happening in this case was SexLab wasn't having animations properly registered so it was only sending the initiation mod event meaning Succubus Heart would start the effect but since SexLab was never told to stop it never sent that event to Succubus Heart making it appear as if it wasn't working. This was easily identified by checking the player spells where an "in the act" spell wasn't being removed from the player/npc and the 'active' variable on the player dynamics script would never switch off. After a while Succubus Heart WOULD time-out its effects however I think SexLab still had the character registered as unavailable (Thus what caused issues with Deadly Drain) so, once again, Succubus Heart never gets the triggers it needs to function. I'll look into making a fail-safe / workaround for the future.

tl;dr

More Nasty Creatures latest version has some issues which causes other SexLab mods to break, will most likely be fixed soon. Temporarily you may need to install Creatures Framework RC12 manually over More Nasty Creatures to fix some conflicts or remain on a lower version of More Nasty Creatures.

suggestion for the mod...

playing succubus and draining HMS is essential... so I suggest to give them an alternative spell, too... sometimes it is time enough to do a nice and artfully form of seduction and drain HMS during sex (having enough time and maybe the right location).... but "playing" has not everytime the time to wait for the animations.... maybe there are more than one attackers at the same time... how about a simple draining spell like the vampire draining (with the same animation) and the counting depends on the health, the attacker(s) have... so it will be less draining HMS for each enemy but since there are more of them at the same time it would be similiar to one sexy-drain... so it would be more realistic to fight (and maybe the last one could be spared for sexy-draining - if the player is fast enough to change the spells)...

with these two ways it would be possible to play without any weapons and it is more like stealth, assassine and seduction (even running away from large gangs and picking them one after one with skillful hide and strike)... and with time and enough HMS there would be more and more strength to fight back... as it should be for vampires/succubi gaining power with age and victory...

V 2.72 is now released making Succubus Heart 100% compatible with SexLab 1.6! I've also placed a Google Doc in my drive folder for Succubus Heart which has my in-development features list. [ https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6eze4QyXeKnfkY0aG5SVnZ1dE5kdzcyaGxvV0NrWTI5ZlRER1E1QklySXRaYy13T3hCMDQ&usp=sharing ]

Important changes this update

- - Changed Sex Drops, now there are only 2 types of Sperm and Milk, normal and "Creature"

- - Disabled Crafting for the time being, a new system is in the works which uses the MCM for instant crafting and easier management

- - Now fully functioning with SexLab 1.6

- - Combat Seduction now respects Homosexuality settings in regards to creatures (so a male creature will only act with male characters IF the male homosexuality option is enabled, same goes for females)

I have absorption spells on my list, I just haven't added them yet. I'll put them in for 2.73 development. I'm also working on a system where players can summon pets to act on characters and drain them that way, however my work on it is experimental at best. I'm also thinking of maybe adding in a feature that detect when the player kills a target and adding a small bonus from that, however I'm not sure if it's worth the weight, I will be adding a drop from this scenario tho, maybe I'll make that give status. As suggestion for play you can also purchase items from Samantha (Succubus Merchant) in Whiterun to gain some status, more Merchants are on the list to add later as well meaning clearing a dungeon then selling the loot can become quite efficient.

V 2.72 is now released making Succubus Heart 100% compatible with SexLab 1.6! I've also placed a Google Doc in my drive folder for Succubus Heart which has my in-development features list. [ https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6eze4QyXeKnfkY0aG5SVnZ1dE5kdzcyaGxvV0NrWTI5ZlRER1E1QklySXRaYy13T3hCMDQ&usp=sharing ]

Important changes this update

- - Changed Sex Drops, now there are only 2 types of Sperm and Milk, normal and "Creature"

- - Disabled Crafting for the time being, a new system is in the works which uses the MCM for instant crafting and easier management

- - Now fully functioning with SexLab 1.6

- - Combat Seduction now respects Homosexuality settings in regards to creatures (so a male creature will only act with male characters IF the male homosexuality option is enabled, same goes for females)

I have absorption spells on my list, I just haven't added them yet. I'll put them in for 2.73 development. I'm also working on a system where players can summon pets to act on characters and drain them that way, however my work on it is experimental at best. I'm also thinking of maybe adding in a feature that detect when the player kills a target and adding a small bonus from that, however I'm not sure if it's worth the weight, I will be adding a drop from this scenario tho, maybe I'll make that give status. As suggestion for play you can also purchase items from Samantha (Succubus Merchant) in Whiterun to gain some status, more Merchants are on the list to add later as well meaning clearing a dungeon then selling the loot can become quite efficient.

will try the new version and report...

your mod has changed my gameplay... I am only starting in two different ways (succubus for sure... but sometimes without being vamp... meeting them and let me convert... sometimes during sex ( the mod bloodthirst is great for it... since it is not longer maintained I suggest to look into the code and the conditions where and when during sex the opponent will bite... with a succuess-chance-ratio to convert if the other is not a vamp)... maybe you can use this inside your spellsystem... and it would be a chance to get rid of one other esp, too

since there are existing draining spells, it is possible to fight and possible to seduce... but the normal draining spells will not add any HMS... and this is a serious bug in my side of view... any vamp and succubi will life for draining something... and they will grow in strength, lifeforce and maybe magic, too... so it is only disturbing, when there is fighting, killing, draining without some boni... even if it is only 1 or 3 points ... it will complete the feeling, that the gameplay is wright... and if others are complaining, that with such a feature a vamp/succubus might become too strong... that would be only right... (ok... it depends on time and success to become an old very skilled one... but such is life)... there might be a toggable function to use it or not (but why not?).... if someone is playing a magical succubus/vamp than there won't be distant weapons... and if you want to fight dragons with bloodspells or seduction you are lucky if you you have lots of health to stand your man...

there are lots of immersive mods, very popular outside, where cheating with HMS is common (Sands of Time, Immersive Dragons, Inferno Mods, Enemy Enhancer... you got the view)... and noone is complaining about "being too strong"... and for real ? If you reach level 30 with any char and gamestyle it would be hard to be killed if you are playing right, since you become stronger every time and the enemies are easier every time (learning curve and static enemies... so it will be boaring if you reach level 60 and above)... so all are looking for immersive experiences... such cheating for themselves... so again... why not slowly gain HMS with each fight... and maybe becoming a char with thousands of HMS... but there will be every time some evolution, some mod which will kill you nevertheless... (Sands of Time is my favourite with "deadly poison" - a very good mod for playing with variable attacks - so no place is as you know it was before... and with a little carefully settings this mod is able to play without great lags of fps)...

It is good, that you are looking for additive functions..l.. but the basic for draining is the core... and in my believe it has to be revarded every time

if you want that I test your spells too let me have your special dev-mod, so I can test it with my mods... maybe the report will show you where to add something or where to let it be... I am a "player"... that meaning... I like to have sexanimtions too... but only if it suits during the quests, the fights... it is a game to conquer with or without companions/slaves/followers/victims/damsels in distress (you name it)...

and.. just a tip for your npc... why not "hiding" them into some dungeons, cages or whatever... to free them, to find them (maybe some notes from the messenger where to find them... abandonned prison, some cages or ruins are predestined to have some surprises... and if you want to be the hero of modding... everyone is using a "hidden cell" for using summoning-spells for their npc... why not give your main merchant a nice house/cave for herself and some hidden instances of the rest of your npc, too... so they could be summoned...

have fun in modding... and I am very interested how your mod will be in the future

and just for fun... my newest player-char as vampire/succubus.... using Demonicarace V. 3.0 (lilith/Eva) from Krista and some special armour

if you like it you can use her as a pic for your mod

post-583460-0-57166000-1443279317_thumb.jpg

One of my other mods seems to be breaking this mod on load. (Older versions to) As it stops handing out reward after sex. I was woundering if you knew witch one of these it might be.

Sex Lab Defeat V5.1.0 Loose

Creature Framework RC12

SexLabAroused V21

SexLab Creature Animations V160

SexLab Framework V160 Hot Fix 2 Full

These are the new mods that i updated when both v2.72 and v2.61 started to break on load.

But great mod.

And it i cant seem to fix it by changeing just one of these back to theirold versions.

I think I'm going to like this mod. :)

I started a new character and had a fugitive run up to when I first arrived in Riverwood. I quickly followed him out of town, choked him out (defeat), and sexually assaulted him, and he died right after, haha. This mod gives me a reason to assault people now.

Only thing I wish is I could actually look like a succubus, or something evil and seductive. Anyone know of any mods that can do this? Something like the picture that was posted above.

Thanks for the input, feedback is always welcome! The main problem with having everything have absorption is because of the way Skyrim scales having quickly increasing Status can cause a number of balance issues. In the past there wasn't a cap and scaling was rather high but in order to make the mod enjoyable you had to keep artificially limiting your power scaling which made things more into micromanagement than just playing the game. It's not perfect, I feel early game scaling is still a little too slow (working on fixing that) and late game still scales too high (once again, working on it). I do want to point out, the focus of the mod isn't to just add in draining function but rather to add gameplay elements which can completely change the way the game is played. Outside of maybe Defeated/Submit mods there's very little gameplay tweaking adult mods out there, which is quite a shame.

NPCs are getting their own home in the future, just haven't had the time to build it yet. When it's done I'll have a small Succubus Den type area the player can travel / teliport to.

For testing the most recent DevBuild is available to everyone, just check my signature or follow the mirror on the Succubus Heart download page. I'll be uploading recent DevBuilds onto here as well since my development pattern has become a lot less error prone so they are a lot safer to use than before. Only other thing I use for testing is a small .esp with a single spell I alter to experiment, however this esp is extremely 'dirty' as in it will break any saved game it's installed on.. so yeah, I'll avoid sharing that one. lol

All of Succubus Heart's act effects are triggered on animation events, such as animation start or animation orgasm, so there's 2 possibilities, either you have a spell that got 'stuck' from a hanging script (which is fixed by just initiating sex again or waiting for the 10 minute time-out on my scripts) or one of your mods registered animations which are tagged improperly and/or breaking SexLab. Or, I could have an error in my code, anything is possible.. =X.x=

I would probably look at Creature animations and Defeated. In just this last week I found some More Nasty Creature versions (Which includes creature animations?) were severely breaking all animation events and I've had endless issues with Defeated in the past pre-maturely ending animations and breaking spell effects to the point I don't even use it anymore. I don't have Aroused in my load order so I wouldn't know about that one. It's also possible your save is broken, cleaning SexLab and clean installing things like animation mods can help to fix that.

My suggestions

1 ) Make sure all mods are up-to-date and Installed / Updated correctly (You can also try Succubus Heart's DevBuild)

2 ) Try 'cleaning' SexLab in the MCM and/or clean install - re-register all animations

3 ) Start a new game with load order - see if effects are still broken

4 ) Start a new game with only SexLab and Succubus Heart - see if broken (to see if it's Succubus Heart/Sexlab or a conflict)

Please report on your findings! =^.^=

NOTE : Nearly got ninja'd! 

Haha, awesome.

I use to have a list of Succubus cosmetic mods but I kinda lost them a while back.. Some good search terms you can try are Succubus (Obviously >.> ), Demon, Vampire, and Seductress. If you don't have RaceMenu installed you can try that, allows you to use any skin color you want, add the overlay plugin for tatoos and nail paint. You can also try out the Dragon Wings mod [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/?], may be to your liking

I started a new character and had a fugitive run up to when I first arrived in Riverwood. I quickly followed him out of town, choked him out (defeat), and sexually assaulted him, and he died right after, haha. This mod gives me a reason to assault people now.

Only thing I wish is I could actually look like a succubus, or something evil and seductive. Anyone know of any mods that can do this? Something like the picture that was posted above.

The picture shows a special race (Demonica from Krista, a very goodlooking female bodyreplacer - not able to wear vanilla armor - so not  a mod to start with if you don't have much experiences how to tweak skyrim)...

but for looking like a badass succubus there are a lot of mods on nexus and LoversLab...

a good start is the temptress-race or succubus-light-race... with the presets you are looking like a succubus... for having succubi horn / wings there are hentai-armor-mods and mods like animated dragon wings to equip some specials... if you want tatoos there are mods like tatoo model suicide girl for racemenu and my suggestion is to use Better Vampires, too with Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes... just to have sucking teeth for draining fun...

since this mod is not race-dependent (meaning every race can have succubi-features) there are lot of ideas to play with... my char has multiple transforms (is able to use VampLord, Werewolf, SabreCat, WereBear, Succubus - with horn and without, with wings and without)... maybe the better term is skinwalker with vamp-succubi-features... all you need is some ideas how to play, looking inside of nexus or here for similiar mods... and some are easy to merge so you have all features inside one special tool-mod of your own...

for nice looking succubi-follower there are my favourite mod.. ningheim succubi-follower... very good looking succubi as vamp and not-vamp-follower

there you can see how easy it would be to look like succubi and you will see the usual perks, outfits, weapons, spells so you will have a basis to start...

my skyrim was growing over many month to a very modded one... special locations, weapons, followers, quests with vampire/succubus-background

here are some mods from SexLab able to play as succubus with a fitting background

Beastess Lair, untamed, ForeswornStory, Defeat, MoreNastyCritters - not to forget Succubus Heart, Summon Succubi Twins, Deadly Drain

from Nexus there are mods like

alufiend and camion, Better Vampires, Bloodthirst, Lurking in the Shadow, Unique Vampire Dens, Vampire Inn, and... for having the most deadly vampire encounter the mod vampiries infinium... without cheating no way to finish the quest...

have fun in playing... and if you find a very nice mod not mentioned above feel free to inform me so I have a look at it, too

One of my other mods seems to be breaking this mod on load. (Older versions to) As it stops handing out reward after sex. I was woundering if you knew witch one of these it might be.

Sex Lab Defeat V5.1.0 Loose

Creature Framework RC12

SexLabAroused V21

SexLab Creature Animations V160

SexLab Framework V160 Hot Fix 2 Full

These are the new mods that i updated when both v2.72 and v2.61 started to break on load.

But great mod.

And it i cant seem to fix it by changeing just one of these back to theirold versions.

I am playing with these mods (and a lot more from SL) with the newest versions and it will work (avoding the alpha-versions)... sometimes it is a little tricky to get all running...

but there is a basic procedure which is strongly recommened

first do a fresh FNIS update of the animations before starting a new game (you are sure you know nothing has changed? no new mods, not something deleted? so... for being sure just do it)

second use WryeBash and update the Bashed Patch.... it is very astonishing how some mods will work properly with it... and having CTD will be reduced, the game will be faster ( this step is optional but it will be a good help avoiding failures)

the main work.... sometimes it looks as if SL Framework and the other mods won't work if you setup all of them at the same time... so it is a good procedure to start a new game, build up the char and setting all MCM-settings not SL-related... than saving the game and relaod... divide your SL-Mods into 2 groups.... the ones for playing animations and the other for gameplay... setup the animations, test them and save the game again... reload, test the features and then set the other mods from SL... save and reload...

In such a way you will mostly find out, if there is realy a mod with bugs/fault settings and so on... but you are able to tame all of them so they will work very fine... just look at the settings and avoid "double features".... like the mod "deadly drain" and "succubus heart" the toggable feature deadly drain.. decide which one you like and disable the other... so you won't have a selfconstructed desaster

The picture shows a special race (Demonica from Krista, a very goodlooking female bodyreplacer - not able to wear vanilla armor - so not  a mod to start with if you don't have much experiences how to tweak skyrim)...

but for looking like a badass succubus there are a lot of mods on nexus and LoversLab...

a good start is the temptress-race or succubus-light-race... with the presets you are looking like a succubus... for having succubi horn / wings there are hentai-armor-mods and mods like animated dragon wings to equip some specials... if you want tatoos there are mods like tatoo model suicide girl for racemenu and my suggestion is to use Better Vampires, too with Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes... just to have sucking teeth for draining fun...

since this mod is not race-dependent (meaning every race can have succubi-features) there are lot of ideas to play with... my char has multiple transforms (is able to use VampLord, Werewolf, SabreCat, WereBear, Succubus - with horn and without, with wings and without)... maybe the better term is skinwalker with vamp-succubi-features... all you need is some ideas how to play, looking inside of nexus or here for similiar mods... and some are easy to merge so you have all features inside one special tool-mod of your own...

for nice looking succubi-follower there are my favourite mod.. ningheim succubi-follower... very good looking succubi as vamp and not-vamp-follower

there you can see how easy it would be to look like succubi and you will see the usual perks, outfits, weapons, spells so you will have a basis to start...

my skyrim was growing over many month to a very modded one... special locations, weapons, followers, quests with vampire/succubus-background

here are some mods from SexLab able to play as succubus with a fitting background

Beastess Lair, untamed, ForeswornStory, Defeat, MoreNastyCritters - not to forget Succubus Heart, Summon Succubi Twins, Deadly Drain

alufiend and camion, Better Vampires, Bloodthirst, Lurking in the Shadow, Unique Vampire Dens, Vampire Inn, and... for having the most deadly vampire encounter the mod vampiries infinium... without cheating no way to finish the quest...

have fun in playing... and if you find a very nice mod not mentioned above feel free to inform me so I have a look at it, too

Thanks for the info. I was under the assumption that race mods wouldn't work with sexlab, so I never bothered with them, and that deadly drain mod looks very interesting, but doesn't look like it would be compatible with this mod.

As for my character, I ended up using a preset from this mod, and eyes from this mod.

This is the end result.

vWDTyQH.jpg

She doesn't look like a succubus, but at least she's sexy, and doesn't look like a boring human anymore!  :D

Thanks for the info. I was under the assumption that race mods wouldn't work with sexlab, so I never bothered with them, and that deadly drain mod looks very interesting, but doesn't look like it would be compatible with this mod.

As for my character, I ended up using a preset from this mod, and eyes from this mod.

This is the end result.

vWDTyQH.jpg

She doesn't look like a succubus, but at least she's sexy, and doesn't look like a boring human anymore!  :D

it is nice to see, that you are gaining ideas of your own... this is the right way to "play and have fun"....

since you seems to like this kind of character I will mention another race for you... very underestimated but nice to beginn with... the drow-race...

look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16399/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63226/? what you can do with it... it is easy to go inside CK with the mod and change some attributes to the race (maybe transformation from succubus or vamplord to add, some nice spells or nightview... maybe enhancing carryweight or some basic HMS .. you will get the idea)... the author zazemel has a very good work done for this race... and some armors are very gorgeous on this body (female daedra from fachry-spell-mod for example... just go inside CK and make the armor playable - add dragonwings and succubushorn and you have a very seductive and dangerous succubus)  I show you one of my first char as drow with this kind of armor

and just to be at the right side... ALL mods are working together... the only limit is your imagination... deadly drain and succubus heart are working very fine together... as More Nasty Critters, SexLabs Questmods... custom races, bodyreplacers.... maybe you have to finetune something.. but generally all mods written for skyrim will work... so it is up to you to find a collection which suit your needs, your likings your gamestyle... it is your play, your rule... it is very good that there are other players around and sharing their ideas, their tools.. but none of them will play your game... so  learn from others what can be done... but find your own style

my first steps with skyrim were installing mods and playing... my first love was the lunari-race and their followers... used CBBE because the easiest mods were written for it... than changed to UNP... but finally found the demonica-race from krista... got rid of every vanilla-body-replacer like CBBE, UNP or others... playing with LadyBody for the npc/other mods, the player-char and some special followers are DEM-body... and for hardcore-problems (if there is a custom mod or something wrong with textures or meshes there is a very fine tool-mod ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47791/?which is able to change body and textures of any char ingame-style. like a spell) so you can test if the npc is to your liking and maybe you will do the changes permanently if you want to play with it for a long time

post-583460-0-35155000-1443486461_thumb.jpg

post-583460-0-13253300-1443486486_thumb.jpg

The picture shows a special race (Demonica from Krista, a very goodlooking female bodyreplacer - not able to wear vanilla armor - so not a mod to start with if you don't have much experiences how to tweak skyrim)...

As for my character, I ended up using a preset from this mod, and eyes from this mod.

This is the end result.

vWDTyQH.jpg

She doesn't look like a succubus, but at least she's sexy, and doesn't look like a boring human anymore! :D

it is nice to see, that you are gaining ideas of your own... this is the right way to "play and have fun"....

since you seems to like this kind of character I will mention another race for you... very underestimated but nice to beginn with... the drow-race...

look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16399/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63226/? what you can do with it... it is easy to go inside CK with the mod and change some attributes to the race (maybe transformation from succubus or vamplord to add, some nice spells or nightview... maybe enhancing carryweight or some basic HMS .. you will get the idea)... the author zazemel has a very good work done for this race... and some armors are very gorgeous on this body (female daedra from fachry-spell-mod for example... just go inside CK and make the armor playable - add dragonwings and succubushorn and you have a very seductive and dangerous succubus) I show you one of my first char as drow with this kind of armor

and just to be at the right side... ALL mods are working together... the only limit is your imagination... deadly drain and succubus heart are working very fine together... as More Nasty Critters, SexLabs Questmods... custom races, bodyreplacers.... maybe you have to finetune something.. but generally all mods written for skyrim will work... so it is up to you to find a collection which suit your needs, your likings your gamestyle... it is your play, your rule... it is very good that there are other players around and sharing their ideas, their tools.. but none of them will play your game... so learn from others what can be done... but find your own style

my first steps with skyrim were installing mods and playing... my first love was the lunari-race and their followers... used CBBE because the easiest mods were written for it... than changed to UNP... but finally found the demonica-race from krista... got rid of every vanilla-body-replacer like CBBE, UNP or others... playing with LadyBody for the npc/other mods, the player-char and some special followers are DEM-body... and for hardcore-problems (if there is a custom mod or something wrong with textures or meshes there is a very fine tool-mod ...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47791/?which is able to change body and textures of any char ingame-style. like a spell) so you can test if the npc is to your liking and maybe you will do the changes permanently if you want to play with it for a long time

I would definitely like to check out some race mods. What has to be done in order to make them compatible with sexlab? I think I read you have to update the skeleton, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

The picture shows a special race (Demonica from Krista, a very goodlooking female bodyreplacer - not able to wear vanilla armor - so not a mod to start with if you don't have much experiences how to tweak skyrim)...

As for my character, I ended up using a preset from this mod, and eyes from this mod.

This is the end result.

vWDTyQH.jpg

She doesn't look like a succubus, but at least she's sexy, and doesn't look like a boring human anymore! :D

look at http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16399/?and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63226/? what you can do with it... it is easy to go inside CK with the mod and change some attributes to the race (maybe transformation from succubus or vamplord to add, some nice spells or nightview... maybe enhancing carryweight or some basic HMS .. you will get the idea)... the author zazemel has a very good work done for this race... and some armors are very gorgeous on this body (female daedra from fachry-spell-mod for example... just go inside CK and make the armor playable - add dragonwings and succubushorn and you have a very seductive and dangerous succubus) I show you one of my first char as drow with this kind of armor

and just to be at the right side... ALL mods are working together... the only limit is your imagination... deadly drain and succubus heart are working very fine together... as More Nasty Critters, SexLabs Questmods... custom races, bodyreplacers.... maybe you have to finetune something.. but generally all mods written for skyrim will work... so it is up to you to find a collection which suit your needs, your likings your gamestyle... it is your play, your rule... it is very good that there are other players around and sharing their ideas, their tools.. but none of them will play your game... so learn from others what can be done... but find your own style

I would definitely like to check out some race mods. What has to be done in order to make them compatible with sexlab? I think I read you have to update the skeleton, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

SexLab is NOT a universe for itself... it is an addition, think of a pool of special mods for a special aspect to play ( in a very sexual way ) and since it is likely to be censored on nexus the mods will be located, here - so generally you have nothing to do as install the mods like others and just play...

just install a very clean vanilla game to save some first inis, the first gamesave without any mods installed to have a working savegame on your pc with your graficcard to have a reference what is working, what not... (and you can use this savegame for testing, starting a new game and so on - it is much better than use other mods like "alternate life" - not that I am saying that these mods are not fun or bad, they might cause additional failures in some conditions if you are looking for yourself in situations what is going wrong with some installed mods)

then install the basic mods you like to play with, test them and make a directory backup (so you have a clean fallback-status ready to play with)...

then add your other mods... followers, game-enhancing-mods... test it.. make a backup as above...

then install SL-Framework and basic animations... see if it work... make a backup..

then install SL enhancing mods... like Defeat, Deadly Drain, Succubus Heart and so on... test it and make a backup....

for body-replacers it is a good idea to use (first) only one to your liking (custom made followers are custom, meaning they have their own bodies, skeletons and so on... they should work out of the box regardless what you are using - if not then you can always use the tool I mentioned above to change it to your liking (maybe it breaks the custom mode with armor, but then you know that you can't use this mod out of the box and that you have to do addtional steps for tweaking this special mod)

the one-and-only-speciality of SL maybe the animations.... some are modded with the SOS-Skeleton of SL in mind... if you are running permanently into animationproblems try this skeleton for animations... if the problems are vanishing you have the path for your tweakings... xpms(e) should work fine, too since it is a main-skeleton on nexus and most of the mods are using it...

so.. it won't be any races, custom mods, standalone mods which are likely to break your skyrim... mostly it will be that you are missing some needed textures/additional requirements to work with a special mod (read carefully what the author is saying how to install it and try to do it in this way before you change something)... and for the wellknown mods there are likely versions of your choosed body-replacer (CBBE, UNP .... ) so you can use your version of the mod...

there are very good guides on nexus and SL to give you a hint how to build a stable skyrim to your liking... try it before you add your own ideas so you have a feeling what is working and where it begins to be a little tricky...

dividing your mods into "they are realy needed to play in my style and they are basic ones" (with a nice backup)... then a second group "nice local-additons-quest-gamestylechange-mods" (don't forget to make a backup, too)... then a third step with basic SL-animations... and lastly a last with SL-/and other mods you are missing before... with this you have always fallback-steps so you won't have to reinstall all if Murphys Law had beaten you ( you know... all that could go wrong - will happen at some times)

so... conclusion... there are very useful hints/guides what you should do to avoid desaster or gain a stable skyrim... but it is your game, your ideas so feel free to use them or try it your way... at some points you will find out that you can do it as you like it or you have to change some steps and go into another direction - there are ways to have a stable, fast running skyrim with ENB, nice looking and ready to play without (many) lags... at some times you have to go for compromises (not only high-/ultra-textures since they are likely to slow down the gaming, not two or three mods doing the same thing... to be continued)... your limitions are your hardware and your ideas... don't forget that it is a game to have fun... it is not a logical puzzle with only one-and-only-way to do it

In this thread I've talked about a new game project I was working on and now I've officially started developing it! The game is called Hearts of Grimoire, check out the post about it here. If there was ever anything you wanted to see in an Erotic (Hentai) game make sure to let me know, I'm looking for both feedback and suggestions!

ive stopped getting xp and essence. anyway to fix it?

There's always a way to fix it, just have to find out what's wrong. Can you give anymore information on the problem, like, what version are you running, is your SKSE and SkyUI up-to-date, are succubus spells still working? Have you tried solutions found through-out the thread? What mods have change in your load order since installing Succubus Heart? Is it still broken on a new game?

This problem seems to appear in 3 forms.

1 ) A spell gets 'stuck' on the player in which initiating another act or waiting for the spell to time-out will fix.

2 ) An external mod is preventing SexLab from sending Succubus Heart animation events. This basically means Succubus Heart no longer knows when an animation starts or when to apply drain effects.

3 ) If you're using the DevBuild it's possible I screwed some code here

If it's problem number 1 and you know how to find spells using the console try removing "Succubus Master", "Succubus Training", and "Succubus Submit" from the player, you can also try removing the "in act" spell.

if it's problem number 2 I still haven't found a work-around so your best bet is to find which mod is causing the problem. This generally has to do with Animation mods, I know some versions of More Nasty Creatures had issues with getting the Creatures Framework to register which caused several problems with Succubus Heart, however it's not just limited to this case.

If it's case number 3, my bad! =X.x= The current DevBuild functions on my end tho, so unless it's out of date this shouldn't be the issue.

ive been using it for awhile still on your last one not the newest didnt want to update(updates always mess me up or break my save) not using dev and might be defeat becues i always get stuck in the defeat animation also can a error happen when in a sex act the other actor die? i found that if i just uninstall than reinstall it works but than i will have to start over. is there anything i should really look for? ive also tired to reset sexlab with no luck. and skyui and skse are all up to date.

ive been using it for awhile still on your last one not the newest didnt want to update(updates always mess me up or break my save) not using dev and might be defeat becues i always get stuck in the defeat animation also can a error happen when in a sex act the other actor die? i found that if i just uninstall than reinstall it works but than i will have to start over. is there anything i should really look for? ive also tired to reset sexlab with no luck. and skyui and skse are all up to date.

Getting stuck in animations from Defeated could easily be the issue, actors dieing may also cause it however I haven't had issues with that in my testing, could be something related to SexLab 1.6 maybe? Still don't know the cause but here's some steps you can try and take to fix it.

So this is going to get somewhat complex and require the use of the console, however if you can report your results I may be able to implement a fix for the next patch. Thank you in advance for sticking with me =^.^=

1 ) Let's see if it's an external animation factor...

1.a ) Load up your 'broken' Succubus Heart save and initiate an act (Just use a seduction on something) but after the act lasts at least 10 seconds end the act by pressing "End" on your keyboard (or whatever your SexLab "End Animation" hotkey is set to)

1.b ) Check and see if the "Act Report" shows up and/or that you gained HeartXP and Essence.

If not move to step 2 , if yes then try to trigger a Defeated animation and let that one finish normally to see if that works, if not we found our culprit, while doing step 2 and/or 3 may fix your problem temporarily it shows animations are not being registered properly and there's really not much I can do about it.

2 ) Now let's try and find a stuck "spell", first we need the 'mod number' for Succubus Heart

2.a ) Open the console (press the ~ key) and type in " Help "Milk Lover" ". Find the "SPEL" called "Milk Lover [Heart]" and remember the ID/Number, it should be xx029FE0 , xx will be the mod number and we need this for the next step.

2.b ) Now type into the console "player.removespell xx00538A" to remove "Succubus Mastery" then type "player.removespell xx005389" to remove "Succubus Training" then type "player.removespell xx006E7D" to remove "Succubus Submit"

That should fix your stuck spell however it doesn't show why it happened, or if stuck spells wasn't the problem at all nothing will be resolved.

3 )Now let's try re-registering Succubus Heart, this won't reset spells so it's EXTREMELY important you run step 2 before taking this step if you had any animation play between 2 and 3. Don't worry tho, you won't lose your progress with this method.

3.a) open the console (press the ~ key) and type "resetquest xx0012C9" which will reset the main function quest of Succubus Heart that runs mod events (SuH_Main).

3.b : Wait a bit for the init function to finish and then try and see if everything is working again

Ultimately in the end I haven't changed the way Succubus Heart manages drain since Version 2.0 and its sudden troubles seem to be caused by SexLab 1.6 and animation mods/events. Hopefully one of these supplied a temporary fix, and if they do please let me know! I may have to create a built-in reset function to re-register animation events whenever it screws up, just have to find a way to detect it...

Sorry for all the trouble >.<

just updated everything and still no luck im just going to going to wipe it off my save than add it again but a suggestion my be have a debug mode that fixes this problem unless im the only person to fuck this up than my bad :/

There was one other person that had this issue and I was able to replicate it with an alpha version of More Nasty Creatures, so there's definitely something going wrong somewhere. The problem is detecting it, no matter how many 'debug' features I add nothing seems to even find the issue, it just randomly stops working in some load orders and it's not 100% consistent. I may have to go over to the SexLab support thread and see if anyone can find where the problem is.

Best case scenario, I screwed up somewhere and it's fixed with ease.

Worst case scenario, it's a bug within other mods and I can't do anything about it. X.x

EDIT : Yep, looks like I missed a memo and there's a new way to register animation events, which explains why the problem is only now showing up. It's a fairly simple fix, I'll try and get to it tomorrow and upload a DevBuild.

EDIT2 : Rewrote all animation trigger code, this includes everything from Drain and Drop code. Newest DevBuild 2.722 is up with these changes and it 'should' fix the issues some people have been having. If not, then back to the drawing board. (This build may require SexLab 1.6 to fully function)