mnc 9, sexlab 160 hotfix 2

Seems werewolves are a bit.. wonky.

When the animation calls for a male were they penis never gets hard, but if the animation calls for a female one it will sport a nice hard dick.

You should look at SL werewolves if you want to use male and female ones.

MNC only includes male ones. Also if you use SOS you have to choose which "equipment" to use beforehand.

I think I didnt explain it fully (still half asleep)

During a sex scene with a wolf, the penis is flaccid (male wolf) then I had another scene with same werewolf and the animation was called something along the lines of female wolf I wish i had written it down. and now the wolf had an erect dick.

not using sos but ill look into sl werewolves :)

post-9566-0-57467600-1443609778_thumb.jpg

What kind of falmers were they?

In the previous version I remember having an issue with the heavy armored falmer not switching, but the lightly armored ones and the mages falmers switch to the correct mesh.

I haven't dig deeper into it yet.

It doesn't work for any kind of Falmer. I think this is a matter that Dentarr should look into since many people have reported problems with it and the heavily armored ones should also have a nude model. But I don't know if he cares or has time to fix it.

Chuckle.  I see why Dentarr went incommunicado for a while.   Post a change and the thread lights up like a christmas tree lol

Concerning MEGA:

I don't know what level of service you went with:  Free, Paid, Premium, etc  but I'm sure there will be a bandwidth limitation associated with each of the account types.  This will be something to consider if your download is pushing 100MB multiplied by the hundreds if not thousands of users here downloading it :D  

Im not sure about Mega. Have no experience with it. But so far it seems a reasonable solution. And it is quite fast.

So I guess time will tell.

Chuckle. I see why Dentarr went incommunicado for a while. Post a change and the thread lights up like a christmas tree lol

Concerning MEGA:

I don't know what level of service you went with: Free, Paid, Premium, etc but I'm sure there will be a bandwidth limitation associated with each of the account types. This will be something to consider if your download is pushing 100MB multiplied by the hundreds if not thousands of users here downloading it :D

Im not sure about Mega. Have no experience with it. But so far it seems a reasonable solution. And it is quite fast.

So I guess time will tell.

According to the MEGA free account limitation:

Free account users are provided with one option:

50 GB of storage space (10 GB bandwidth per month)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_(service)

Bye!

S.

Bye!

S.

I noted that while looking at my own account there.  However, I can't see where any bandwidth was used at all when looking at their BW meter.  Dentar should especially be able to see something reflected there as ten downloads of MNC will push a Gigabyte easily. 

Maybe they're not tracking it yet ?   Who knows.  I won't complain lol. 

Don't know why, but after upgrade, all creatures have no erection anymore.

I have this: "CreatureFramework API reference not found. Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed correctly? Do a clean save and retry."

Sad, sad.

Could you post your Papyrus log.

Think I may have figured out why it threw the API install/load error at me half the time when getting ingame. It appears MO had somehow grabbed my ooold ini edits, mainly fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS at 1000 instead of the default 500 (as seen in the logs too). Was so sure I had fixed that ages ago, but both ini files turned out to be sitting in read-only mode. No wonder configurator edits wouldn't stick.

So yeah, no issues here as of right now. And I think that might be another thing worth putting on the list of shit you check before asking for help.

[EDIT]: Aaaand scratch that, API error is back. Log attached, MNC 9.0 with Hag and SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2.

Could you do a clean save and then re-try?

Think I may have figured out why it threw the API install/load error at me half the time when getting ingame. It appears MO had somehow grabbed my ooold ini edits, mainly fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS at 1000 instead of the default 500 (as seen in the logs too). Was so sure I had fixed that ages ago, but both ini files turned out to be sitting in read-only mode. No wonder configurator edits wouldn't stick.

So yeah, no issues here as of right now. And I think that might be another thing worth putting on the list of shit you check before asking for help.

[EDIT]: Aaaand scratch that, API error is back. Log attached, MNC 9.0 with Hag and SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2.

Don't know why, but after upgrade, all creatures have no erection anymore.

I have this: "CreatureFramework API reference not found. Maybe CreatureFramework is not installed correctly? Do a clean save and retry."

Sad, sad.

To both:

Try installing Aroused/Aroused Redux. I'm thinking there is some kind of dependency (maybe because of "Sexlab Aroused Integration" being checked in CF, not sure if it's turned on as a default setting for RC 12). Personally haven't tried reproducing it on a new game, so can't say for sure that it's going to work.

That was a clean save/character made specifically for this issue though.

Made a new, clean save/character again. On first game restart and save load I got the API error pop-up.

MNC 9.0 with Hag, and SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2. Made sure everything was functional, registered and re-registered before saving.

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLab.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

If I'm stubborn enough, playing russian roulette with the error is an option, as I can reload the same save until CF is functional again.

Papyrus.0.log

Made a new, clean save/character again. On first game restart and save load I got the API error pop-up.

MNC 9.0 with Hag, and SexLab 1.60 hotfix 2. Made sure everything was functional, registered and re-registered before saving.

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLab.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

If I'm stubborn enough, playing russian roulette with the error is an option, as I can reload the same save until CF is functional again.

I cannot reload the save if this happens  neither can i make a new save game

i always have to close the game and then reload and MAYBE it might not appear and i can play normally

but it happens often :/ 3/5 times

also if i manage to save the game via console when the API error appears that new save game becomes corrupt when i try to load it

( so i just delete it afterwards and here we go again :/  )

I dunno what to do :/ and to be honest this .. is my main character , everything was goin' well so far while i was on MNC 8.33

The only two problems i have now are the API one and the animal mansion dialogue glitch "Oh my god, look at that... that's incredible" .

I have newest FNIS and FNIS creture+SKY UI, I reregister all mods and reset animation registry but animation only work for my character animal don´t move :/ On old version of sexlab it´s work, but on newest 1.6.2 don´t work for me, I even tryed game with minimal mods still same.

I currently have an issue involving Creature Framework.  After installing it, running FNIS, modifying my load order to match this one, I get an error message when I load my game stating "Creature API reference missing."  (Either that, or something very similar to that), and I believe this prevents the erections from happening on the creatures.  Any suggestions on how to fix it?  (I'm tried reinstalling Creature Framework several times already.)

Bye!

S.

I noted that while looking at my own account there.  However, I can't see where any bandwidth was used at all when looking at their BW meter.  Dentar should especially be able to see something reflected there as ten downloads of MNC will push a Gigabyte easily. 

Maybe they're not tracking it yet ?   Who knows.  I won't complain lol. 

eheheh!

the 10GB bandwidth limit  in DL is reset/refilled every 30 minutes.  ;)

bye!

S.

I have newest FNIS and FNIS creture+SKY UI, I reregister all mods and reset animation registry but animation only work for my character animal don´t move :/ On old version of sexlab it´s work, but on newest 1.6.2 don´t work for me, I even tryed game with minimal mods still same.

Did You remember to download and install the Sexlab Creature Animations? The Animations are not included as part of the main Download of Sexlab 1.60.

Did You remember to download and install the Sexlab Creature Animations? The Animations are not included as part of the main Download of Sexlab 1.60.

I have them and I activated sexlab+animal animation but don´t work, no animal animation will play. But if I start new game w/o MNC sexlab animal animation work. I am cluess :/

/I try install them again but I don´t think it will help

//nope ,still same o.O

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLab.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

I cannot reload the save if this happens  neither can i make a new save game

i always have to close the game and then reload and MAYBE it might not appear and i can play normally

but it happens often :/ 3/5 times

also if i manage to save the game via console when the API error appears that new save game becomes corrupt when i try to load it

( so i just delete it afterwards and here we go again :/  )

I dunno what to do :/ and to be honest this .. is my main character , everything was goin' well so far while i was on MNC 8.33

The only two problems i have now are the API one and the animal mansion dialogue glitch "Oh my god, look at that... that's incredible" .

I currently have an issue involving Creature Framework.  After installing it, running FNIS, modifying my load order to match this one, I get an error message when I load my game stating "Creature API reference missing."  (Either that, or something very similar to that), and I believe this prevents the erections from happening on the creatures.  Any suggestions on how to fix it?  (I'm tried reinstalling Creature Framework several times already.)

I am running out of ideas to solve the problem. Every log related to that problem I have seen so far contains lines with  "Unable to link types associated with ..." and "... the object is flagged as invalid" mentioning CF scripts. Judging from these messages it sounds like a linker problem, but since I didn't develop the Papyrus VM and have no access to its source code, I don't know the exact context which causes these lines to be emitted. That I am not able to reproduce the problem on my system does not help either.

I hoped that the problem is caused by leftovers from older versions and can be solved by doing a clean save, but apparently it is also occuring with new games. The last thing which comes to my mind is that user stepanBo said something about a script limit he thinks he has encountered. Maybe his and your problems are somehow related. @MannySauce: Did you enable all your mods when starting a new game? If yes, could you try again with a minimal selection of mods?

When someone else may have some ideas what is causing these problems, please tell me.

Mostly all shared logs so far were already from minimal setups, with only the unofficial patches and the requirements for MNC (+/- Live Another Life for faster start-up). The problem is the same on my full setup of about 70-80 mods, and a middle-ground that I think I also shared a log from.

Guest peachsin

Thanks to all for this superb mod, all running smoothly. I figured that was most of the beasties covered until I passes a giant camp in game and remembered mammoths!!

Well i had the same problem with the API thing, seemed randomly. I installed aroused redux and the save game started without error message. Maybe it is a requirement now. Have to see how it works on my next load

well I USED to have SL aroused   ( not redux) in my modlist ... but that was a loooooooooooong time ago and it didnt pose a problem till now..

I don't really like it because my save is already kinda script heavy and this mod might pretty much go overweight if I install it as well

btw guys I will link the papyrus log I get the next time because I had forgotten to enable papyrus logging till now XD

so I didnt have one :P

@lordescobar666  ty  bro for requoting my post , I thought ppl went past our problems for a bit and got worried it won't be solved and that we're just a minority :/