I don't know why everyone keeps using Hentai Creatures.  Last I heard it was in horrible need of a revamp and an update.

BC it's the easiest way to test creature animations. Summon a creature, train or use a Matchmaker spell on it, banish it. With that limited use, I've never had a problem with it.

I don't know why everyone keeps using Hentai Creatures.  Last I heard it was in horrible need of a revamp and an update.

BC it's the easiest way to test creature animations. Summon a creature, train or use a Matchmaker spell on it, banish it. With that limited use, I've never had a problem with it.

Also, the population of friendly creatures in the game is very small, smaller still when excluding those without SL animations. Hentai Creatures can be used to increase that just by leaving them around towns, cities and interiors.

The trick is to never use the Train option. That way they stay there forever instead of despawning regularly.

i use hentai creatures exactly for this purpose, to add animals to whiterun solitude and other towns for the pc and the npcs pleasure. i could use fucktoy critters, but the creatures need to be placed with console for that, so getting rid is more console work, plus no matter how i tried, the horses dont have any cocks with fucktoy critters. its just easier with hentai creatures - use a spell and summon, leave them there. also, if spectator crowds move the creatures, i can use follow command to take them back where i spawned them (spectator crowds releasing them means they dont go back to where they were for some reason). plus if i want to get rid, i banish them. easy.

You're still shooting yourselves in the foot so long as it remains un-updated and broken like it apparently is.

Not really, I've not seen it do anything game breaking. Granted I am using it as discussed above - just as a means of placing creatures. I've been thinking about stripping everything out of it except for summoning and banishing and then converting the banish option into a castable spell, so the creatures would just be vanilla with no pop-up dialogue and on-going scripting.

for the mcm menu a mod thread had a procedure for updating to kill the old mcm menu and then readd it. but i cant recall which mod it was offhand. the problem they were solving was the mod updated but the menu was the old one not the updated version and was empty

If you're looking to force a rebuild of the MCM use setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console.

hello guys my skyrim lovers are Standing on the bed without doing so sex with the voices without açao to all rolled WHAT do thank those who help me a hug

Did you run GenerateFNIS and enabled creature sex support in Sexlab?

Anyways lol, any idea why non of my wolves have eyeballs? XD All other creatures are fine, but the wolves looks creepy as fuck like this.

for the mcm menu a mod thread had a procedure for updating to kill the old mcm menu and then readd it. but i cant recall which mod it was offhand. the problem they were solving was the mod updated but the menu was the old one not the updated version and was empty

If you're looking to force a rebuild of the MCM use setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 in the console.

if that rebuilds the actual MCM menu would that also force the menu for a particular mod to be rebuilt? or would you need to change SKI_ConfigManagerInstance for the name of the mod, so as to force the game to update the mod menu to latest version?

just want to be clear about which mod menu that command will rebuild. sorry if this sounds stupid question, but im tired and its gone 1 am and i cant think very well.

if that rebuilds the actual MCM menu would that also force the menu for a particular mod to be rebuilt? or would you need to change SKI_ConfigManagerInstance for the name of the mod, so as to force the game to update the mod menu to latest version?

just want to be clear about which mod menu that command will rebuild. sorry if this sounds stupid question, but im tired and its gone 1 am and i cant think very well.

This rebuilds the entire MCM for all mods. You'll need to wait for the menus to re-register and there may be a few stragglers as some mods have additional tasks built into the menu registration process that can slow things down.

I can not seem to get the dragon... Parts to work. Everything else works amazingly, and even though I have them enabled in the nude creatures mcm menu they just don't show up.

Any ideas?

I only tested it with Hentai Dragon but it's ok for me, I have the esp's almost at the bottom. You sure your load order is fine?

post-41447-0-90032600-1419767882_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-58882600-1419767892_thumb.jpg

I installed this mod and set the load order correctly. All the creatures included are working fine except for the werewolf (both models). My game crashes each time I transform into a werewolf, or I see an AI werewolf. I unchecked werewolf on the SL Nude Creatures menu and it doesnt seem to fix it. (I have Sexlab Werewolves installed as well)

Hey guys, I'm trying to get things working with Mod Organizer (which seems to be much more difficult than NMM, so not sure why I switched)

The problem I'm running into now is that none of the creatures animate except the trolls, and when I run FNIS I get:

"ERROR(53): Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\benthiclurkerbehavior.hkx'"

Which confuses me, because I found a post in this thread that said it was a problem with MO that got fixed... only it's not fixed... did it get re-broken in a new MO update or something?

Make sure Your Priorities in the Left Pane are close to Your Load Order in the Right Pane of Mod Organiser, Any Mod that has an ESM File should be placed in the same Order as the ESM Files appear after running LOOT.

You want FNIS Creatures to have a higher Priority than FNIS Behaviour Files. If FNIS Behaviour Files is Mod 37, then Creatures should be Mod 38.

Priority is what controls Installation Order in Mod Organiser. Install Order controls what gets used in the Game, a retexture of Armor should be placed after the Armor Mod, TBBP Meshes need to be placed after the Armor Mod, etc...

I have not had any problems with using FNIS and Mod Organiser except for Mod Organiser not always pointing to the correct FNIS Generator, I had to set the executable twice when upgrading from 5.1.1 to the 5.2.1 Beta of FNIS :blink:

I'm having this same problem, although i cant quite fully understand your fix, by behaviour files you mean base FNIS or the overwrite files? and i dont know why this would happen, seeing as inbetween everything working perfectly and this, i changed nothing in FNIS or my load order, and installed no new animations, nor deleted any.

Edit - NVM found out that behaviours is normal BASE FNIS. and that load order is correct, any other ideas?

Hi!

I have been a long time user of this mod and of hentai creatures (before this MNC awesome pack). The thing is, I am trying to update an old saved game of mine which has old version of SexLab, MNC, and what not. The thing is, when I try to uninstall MNC (i.e., unchecking Morenastycritters.esp, SexlabNudecreatures.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp and Hentaicreatures.esp) Skyrim CTDs while mid-loading screen. I've tried running loot and FNIS before launching the game (after unchecking the esps) yet I keep having CTDs. Is there a specific way to uninstall MNC and HentaiCreatures that I don't remember/can't find anywhere?

Thanks!