I have 2 issues atm. I have sexlab werewolves installed.

1.My werewolf male has a human style penis and not a canine one.

2.Werewolf male doesn't get errect in sex.

Any idea's?

Deselect werewolf in SoS and Do not select werewolf beast in Sexlab Nude Creatures. Just use the one from sexlab werewolfs mod

@Oldguy879 No worries.

@xxsleepyxx possibly honestly no clue what causes it, just know it is a fairly recent issues.

Press "-" to reset (or realign, I forget) actors. This may desynchronize the actors animations, in which case, hit "space" to advance the scene (this will resynchronize the animations) then "shift+space" to return to the animation you were viewing before.

It's not just a recent problem; I've always experienced it, even going all the way back to when I first installed SexLab, and yes, it does seem to have something to do with uneven terrain. That's why I always try to find a high point on uneven ground before starting a scene, as the jittering only seems to occur when the NPC gets some part of them clipped through the ground.

i guess i should have said , that stops it for that stage, but then when it goes to the next stage it starts again, so that does not fix it for me.  And i tried raising them up off the ground and nothing changes.

@GreenBanana1

The code highlighting feature wasn't designed to display that amount of data and there is no need for highlighting with papyrus logs. This can be fixed by editing the post, selecting the log text and using the Remove Format tool (top row, second from left, looks like an eraser). Alternatively the log can be included as a file attachment.

Regardless, from that log it looks like SKSE is having issues with HC. Try uninstalling MNC, making a clean save, then reinstalling. If you are still seeing the log spam try reinstalling the latest version of SKSE (1.7.1).

@GreenBanana1

The code highlighting feature wasn't designed to display that amount of data and there is no need for highlighting with papyrus logs. This can be fixed by editing the post, selecting the log text and using the Remove Format tool (top row, second from left, looks like an eraser). Alternatively the log can be included as a file attachment.

Regardless, from that log it looks like SKSE is having issues with HC. Try uninstalling MNC, making a clean save, then reinstalling. If you are still seeing the log spam try reinstalling the latest version of SKSE (1.7.1).

Or maybe activate the banish feature in the MCM menu of HC. Thats what its there for. Some Critter is obviously standing around somewhere and causing problems...

anyone? The not having an erection on the werewolf is kind of killing this for me.

I installed SL Werewolves.

I installed SL More nasty critters.

Everything else works fine.

I have a :

malebodywerewolf_1

malebodywerewolf_erect

In my Werewolf mesh folder.

I have Moonlight tales installed but I have ticked the option to use the base game mesh/skin. Which works fine as my werewolf is flacid and the textures all work.

*Edit* - Well uninstalling  More Nasty Critters fixes the issue. So something in this is preventing my werewolf male swapping to the nudesuit. any idea's?

*Edit 2* - Ok turns out it is something deeper, reinstalling them didn't solve it either.

Guest anonimouss32231

did you put the 4 riekling gangbang animation from "panic's animation framework"? it didn't trigger, the riekling go into ragdoll mod... sorry for bad english

Is there any chance you can merge all of the plugins? It's kinda ridiculous for it to take 5 seperate .esps. I've tried merging them myself, but none of the dawnguard/dragonborn animations work due to the way the scripts call for the forms in the DLC add-ons. I've tried re-directing the code to the new formid's in the new esp but that seemingly doesn't work, and the script never compiles properly anyway, for reasons unknown.

Is there any chance you can merge all of the plugins? It's kinda ridiculous for it to take 5 seperate .esps. I've tried merging them myself, but none of the dawnguard/dragonborn animations work due to the way the scripts call for the forms in the DLC add-ons. I've tried re-directing the code to the new formid's in the new esp but that seemingly doesn't work, and the script never compiles properly anyway, for reasons unknown.

sorry to say this but even though I have all the DLC my self not all here on the forum have them. What you suggest would force non DLC users to either to not using the mod or buy DLC they may not want

sorry to say this but even though I have all the DLC my self not all here on the forum what you suggest would force non DLC users to either not using the mod or buy DLC the may not want

Then have one merged, one not.

It doesn't even seem especially hard to change it, personally, but the stars are not aligned or something and it doesn't like me changing things. I don't know why. SKSE was installed after the CK, and the SKUI sdk is installed, yet still nothing compiles.

I redid the merge to not change formids, so all that is still the same, i'd only need to change the name of the .esp the script checks for and everything should be gravy, but the damn thing never compiles. Even using the compiler.exe. Just keeps reporting everything as failed due to 'unknown user flag Hidden'.

Edit: Hah, nevermind, got it working finally after finagling things more. All plugin's merged as one and working fine.

sorry to say this but even though I have all the DLC my self not all here on the forum what you suggest would force non DLC users to either not using the mod or buy DLC the may not want

Exactly that. Plus some people dont want to use all the mods. Some only want to add the animations. Some don't like Hentai Creatures. Considering how much this adds I dont think 5 esp is ridiculous.

So no, I wont release a merged version.

Guest anonimouss32231

did you put the 4 riekling gangbang animation from "panic's animation framework"? it didn't trigger, the riekling go into ragdoll mod... sorry for bad english

Never heard of 4 rekling animation, if you mean 2 reklings then it is included.

from "panic's animation framework":

• V11 (10.06.2014)
  • -Added 4 Riekling gangbang animations (3 build up and 1 climax).

• V11 (10.06.2014)

I think you are miss reading what that means. It is 4 Riekling gangbang stages of animations, not 4 Rieklings in a gangbang. There is currently two Riekling animations both of them 4 stages, a solo one and then 2 rieklings.

Guest anonimouss32231

• V11 (10.06.2014)

I think you are miss reading what that means. It is 4 Riekling gangbang stages of animations, not 4 Rieklings in a gangbang. There is currently two Riekling animations both of them 4 stages, a solo one and then 2 rieklings.

ok, thanks but why with "defeat mod", in the bleedout event if there are at least 4 riekling they go in ragdoll? seems like defaet mod try to trigger an animation with 4 riekling.

Exactly that. Plus some people dont want to use all the mods. Some only want to add the animations. Some don't like Hentai Creatures. Considering how much this adds I dont think 5 esp is ridiculous.

So no, I wont release a merged version.

Eh, it's no biggie. Figured out the specifics of doing it myself anyways. If a script-tard like myself can do it, anyone can.

Is there a way to fix the actors position is some of the scenes? For example with the dragon lick, my character is randomly flying in front of the dragon's mouth.

If your SexLab positioning keys won't do the job, then it results in the final conclusion that dragon sex animations will always be buggy :-)