Well, about 95% of the size is in Meshes/Textures.

Seperating stuff will just result in the mod not working propery unless all the parts are installed.

And the last thing I need is another possible point of failure....

The only thing I could imagine is using an archiver and just make it two parts... Dunno...

MNC.Part1.rar

MNC.Part2.rar

Something like that. Will require an additional step for users to install but guess its not that uncommon.

Again... dunno...

I don't see how separating parts of the mod can break it, so long as you make it clear that both are required, but yeah, the two-part method is what I'm getting at. Perhaps you could just separate the textures from the main file. That'll pretty much cut the file size in half.

aaaall right i have uninstall and reinstall all .

everything work fine . i use all the last version of mod .

exept my khajit got dark part on her , i think its a problem with skeleton thing on cbbe or something .

oh and i noticed that the deer elk penis texture are like his fur , not : fleash looking .

Dayelyte, that's not animator's trouble, because you use only skeletons with conjuction of race scaling. And you can't to do anything with it. Do not even try to resolve all problems. Implementing of proper alignment on coder's side.

To be honest, we do have a bit of control over the scaling issues though it requires some planning beforehand.  If you know the game is scaling a particular creatures skeleton by some percentage, we can scale the skeleton in Max before setting up the scene.  We really need to be doing this anyway because the interaction of say a full sized Chaurus will be a lot different than one of the wee variants.  ( Limb placement, stance, etc. )

This way, the alignments will be as close as we can possibly get them without knowing the player characters size.  Due to the variations with the player actors, however, that is pretty much the limit of what we can do without scripting. 

Well, about 95% of the size is in Meshes/Textures.

Seperating stuff will just result in the mod not working propery unless all the parts are installed.

And the last thing I need is another possible point of failure....

The only thing I could imagine is using an archiver and just make it two parts... Dunno...

MNC.Part1.rar

MNC.Part2.rar

Something like that. Will require an additional step for users to install but guess its not that uncommon.

Again... dunno...

I'll look through the meshes / textures folder and brainstorm a bit.  The usual meshes shouldn't be all that large, but adding on critter genitalia might push those mesh sizes up a bit if folks aren't optimizing them with file-size in mind.  May be possible to bring down the 10 million poly $critter dong to something a bit more reasonable.   Yes, the detail looks amazing, but it also kills the file sizes lol. 

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS first and foremost state what version of SL you are using!

The equipment appears sometimes but not every time and only certain animations seem to work with it. Also the new creatures don't play their animations, defeat won't work, matchmaker won't work, and train won't work.

#"!§"$$ &$§!

Your suffering is duly noted and, as you can tell by the MNC thread counts, very much appreciated by a whole lot of folks.  :D   I fully understand the lack of time thing.  I too deal with similar issues on my end.  I'm lucky if I can get an hour or two on my computer sometimes.  

Your suffering is duly noted and, as you can tell by the MNC thread counts, very much appreciated by a whole lot of folks.  :D   I fully understand the lack of time thing.  I too deal with similar issues on my end.  I'm lucky if I can get an hour or two on my computer sometimes.  

Speaking of suffering... there are still some promising Draugr animations waiting to be completed :P

Lordescobar - this is what I get when choose to not to install JC included in the box when having JC separatelly installed. Story in pictures:

As you can see, JC is installed separately.

YJ1kxyP.png

TfCj7Bm.png

2. I just uninstalled MNC fomod

tzKp4ju.png

Installing MNC:

zR9q3uJ.png

Unchecking JC:

6dDSOBU.png

PwEZ9xx.png

Finished installation and

Running FNIS

QDT56Kl.png

Running LOOT

Final result (Screenshot didn't want to capture the picture so I'm posting only the text):

"You installed Jcontainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!"

So, you see, I have to install JC from the box, otherwise, mod won't work. But, I'm not sying that this is MNC's fault. I'm just saying that NMM 0.60.8 has certain issues with fomod. I checked few forums and people complain about this.

As I said in one of my previous post here - never had a problem with installation of this mod until ver.9.0

Edit - I just reinstalled Alpha 9.0 (which I had before 9.0) - works like a charm :) P.S. I rejected to overwrite separately installed JC and the mod works flawlessly.

Here is the proof:

attachicon.gif2015-09-26 21_48_15-JContainers - Notepad.png

It would be still interesting to see the Papyrus log. To see if JC is completely missing or just an incompatible version.

INFO

====

Tried out the one click hosting option (from Mega). So you can download the mod there if you want.

As an added Bonus: The Mega version includes the Nude Hagraven (done by VIOXSIS) and lordescobar666 was so kind to add Hagraven mesh switching to SLNC. Have fun.

I dont know how well/how long that version will be available from Mega. Post if it isnt available!

INFO

====

Tried out the one click hosting option (from Mega). So you can download the mod there if you want.

As an added Bonus: The Mega version includes the Nude Hagraven (done by VIOXSIS) and lordescobar666 was so kind to add Hagraven mesh switching to SLNC. Have fun.

I dont know how well/how long that version will be available from Mega. Post if it isnt available!

did'nt work for me took me to a page with white background mega logo and nothing else no links no text nothing

Confirmed, the fomod version doesn't work with NMM. I download and try the default version next

NMM strictly checks the XML schema while MO doesn't. And my installed didn't adhere to the schema. I hoped when it works with MO then it also works with NMM, but I was wrong. Until a fixed version is up I can only recommend anyone to switch to MO, it's a much better mod manager than NMM ;).

That would mean reinstalling all mods. What's better about the fomod anyway?

fomod is just an install wizard, it allows you to install only the parts of MNC you want. If you have already the newest version of MNC then there's no need for you do use the fomod version.

But I think you was asking about MO. You should switch because MO is just amazing, no other reason needed :D. MO is about to solve all problems once and for all, and you don't want your problems solved :@? And the most important reason to use MO is to keep my life simple because then I don't need to check my stuff against NMM :P.

Let's be serious again, MO does a better job at not fucking up your Skyrim installation and is much more flexible in managing your mods than NMM, but has a steeper learing curve. It's a matter of personal taste, some love MO others hate it.

mo does not work for me correctly i never could get a stable game using MO, ALWAYS crashed,

with wrye and nmm, i still get random CTDs, but not a crash every time i loaded up skyrim(Never got to the menu screen with MO and yes i had everthing setup correctly in MO(skse, fnis, bodyslide, texblend all setup to be ran from MO, nmm is getting better but not there yet it is still BETA)

Lordescobar - this is what I get when choose to not to install JC included in the box when having JC separatelly installed. Story in pictures:

As you can see, JC is installed separately.

YJ1kxyP.png

TfCj7Bm.png

2. I just uninstalled MNC fomod

tzKp4ju.png

Installing MNC:

zR9q3uJ.png

Unchecking JC:

6dDSOBU.png

PwEZ9xx.png

Finished installation and

Running FNIS

QDT56Kl.png

Running LOOT

Final result (Screenshot didn't want to capture the picture so I'm posting only the text):

"You installed Jcontainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!"

So, you see, I have to install JC from the box, otherwise, mod won't work. But, I'm not sying that this is MNC's fault. I'm just saying that NMM 0.60.8 has certain issues with fomod. I checked few forums and people complain about this.

As I said in one of my previous post here - never had a problem with installation of this mod until ver.9.0

Edit - I just reinstalled Alpha 9.0 (which I had before 9.0) - works like a charm :) P.S. I rejected to overwrite separately installed JC and the mod works flawlessly.

Here is the proof:

attachicon.gif2015-09-26 21_48_15-JContainers - Notepad.png

It would be still interesting to see the Papyrus log. To see if JC is completely missing or just an incompatible version.

Here it is:

09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Beginning JSON registration

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Found 5 JSON files in creatures.d

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-db.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-dg.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-db.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-dg.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Finished JSON registration

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Forcing active actor restart

[09/26/2015

Attention users of Mod Organizer and MNC or other FNIS creature animations like FNIS Zoo; I've been talking to MistakenMystic who's the go-between/punching bag between Fore and Tannin42, as well as the authors of MNC and it's components (special thanks to lordescobar666) and it's led to the discovery with some faults in the codes of both those programs. A soltuion is being worked on now but the baics is that if you have used a creature animation pack with FNIS in MO, then change to a profile without those creature mods like a non-MNC profile, a lot of your creatures will be frozen because FNIS is apparently smarter than MO and skips by the Override directory entirely. If you want to reanimate your creatures you either need to reinstall the mod that provided the animations like MNC or FNIS Zoo, hit Deinstall Creatures in FNIS (which by itself causes several issues Fore is currently looking into), or install two versions of FNIS, like one called "FNIS for Creatures" and one called "FNIS without Creatures" and keep them active on separate profiles. This avoids the frozen creatures and T-posing.

Dentarr, maybe you would be so kind as to leave a quote of this on the front page?

Here it is:

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-db.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-dg.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-db.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc-mnc-dg.json; skipping

[09/26/2015 - 09:46:49PM] [CF][Framework] Already loaded file slnc.json; skipping

[09/26/2015

That's not the relevant bit of the log, please just attach your entire log file.

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS first and foremost state what version of SL you are using!

The equipment appears sometimes but not every time and only certain animations seem to work with it. Also the new creatures don't play their animations, defeat won't work, matchmaker won't work, and train won't work.

#"!§"$$ &$§!

I tried registering animations, cleaning .59 SL, and messing with load order. This isn't annoying for some with missing equipment, but some animations are really noticible with this such as any horse animation. Also the one guy's creature animations do not work at all with SL Defeat, Submit, or Matchmaker not even hentai creatures train. So charus hunter, mammoth, goat, whatever etc. those ones do not work. I'll try again but it occurs with every save I have, even new games. So indeed '#@$#(R%(#*!!!!!!'

Here it is:

[09/26/2015

That's not the relevant bit of the log, please just attach your entire log file.

I know that and believe me that I know why I posted only this part.  :)

I have no idea why Skeevers can not be interacted with. What is the best way to initiate "animations" with them? I have used irresistibly attractive spell (fizzes with no effect message or something like that), puppet spell, and jacking up it's arousal level.. All other creatures work. I have updated SL, MNC, BDIC.

Because it was bugged. Will release a new version today that has Hentai Skeevers fixed.

Sounds good. Thank you very much.

Sexlab Framework 1.59c seems not work with MNC 9.0. All is good, but 3 new race animations are not working

What I did

1. uninstalled and removed all files from former version.

2. installed MNC-hag version 9.0 (non-fomod)

3. ran FNIS. all was succeeded.

4. started new game, coc qasmoke

5. re-registered Sexlab Framework itself in MCM

6. saved and quit the game.

7. restarted the game and loaded the file

8. re-registered Creature Framework in MCM

9. re-registered Sexlab animations in MCM

10. allowed creature sex

11. allowed hentai creatures train with PC

12. called hentai creatures

13. all creatures worked, but cow, hagraven and horker didn't.

14. checked Sexlab animation lists, but 3 new animations never registered in MCM

So I didn't registered ZAZ, NSAP animations in MCM, but 3 creature animations never registered.

Sexlab Framework 1.59c seems not work with MNC 9.0. All is good, but 3 new race animations are not working

What I did

1. uninstalled and removed all files from former version.

2. installed MNC-hag version 9.0 (non-fomod)

3. ran FNIS. all was succeeded.

4. started new game, coc qasmoke

5. re-registered Sexlab Framework itself in MCM

6. saved and quit the game.

7. restarted the game and loaded the file

8. re-registered Creature Framework in MCM

9. re-registered Sexlab animations in MCM

10. allowed creature sex

11. allowed hentai creatures train with PC

12. called hentai creatures

13. all creatures worked, but cow, hagraven and horker didn't.

14. checked Sexlab animation lists, but 3 new animations never registered in MCM

So I didn't registered ZAZ, NSAP animations in MCM, but 3 creature animations never registered.

You probably hit the animation limit; you'll need to upgrade to SexLab 1.60.

Some bug here, 

in 1.60 hf2 

1. after fnis, and re-registry animation list in sexlab, can't find new animations in toggle list (hoarker, cow, hagraven)

2. after re-registry creature framework, whenever i play hoarker animation crash happen

3. hoarker animation work fine before re-registry in creature framework, but no penis. 

Anyway, Thank you for work dentar!

With all respect and gratitude to all who are working on this mod, must say that I'm a bit disappointed in version 9.0. No, I'm not criticizing anyone, but sharing my feeling.  :(  :angry:  I was gladly surprised and thrilled with stability of Alpha 8.9. All worked flawless (think I will install it again), but 9.0 version has several serious glitches so far discovered that I can't ...(gee... I so miss the proper word....?!?! ....) Horses and wolfs and dogs having penises randomly and occasionally. When rotating my char and wolf/dog/horse/whatever animal during the sex, since they are misaligned because the have sex on curve or uneven surface, animals are shaking and recoiling so strong that it leads to CTD. Even after the sex, they continue to shake and recoil until the game crush.

Well, I did all according to the book. Never ever had this issues before. Worst thing that was ever happened to me was common "invisible" penises that was resolved. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I'm just being frustrated because I'm fighting with 9.0 version for hours. I reinstalled 9.0 version 7 times already, even deleted my saves to make it work, but all I got was going fucking nuts and wanted to crush my computer to pieces when had to "reset animations" every time in all 4 categories or do "Rebuild & clean" plus other needed steps. I know you guys are doing your best and I appreciate your effort, but have to say what's on my heart. No, I will not give up from this mod, I will return to Alpha 8.9 and enjoy in great mod. Thanks again for all your work.

I the only problem I have is the missing penises but only using animals of bestial essence mod. After all works incredibly well. Dentarr thanks for your effort, I believe I read that you were very busy, for this reason your work is appreciated. Now I just hope funnybizness animations. Excuse my English.