World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

The guy missing the ball like that then score in his own goal.. Sounds like a rigged match too me. :P Brazil won the match but was not playing that good at all. I have seen them play far better when there was no world cup match.

When i say rigged match i mean these guys are called professionals and earn lot's of cash. Making a blunder like that makes me wonder why the countries don't settle up Amateur players. At least they are not corrupted with money yet like these so called professionals and maybe we finally get some real Football/Soccer matches again Amateur will play really well since they want to make name for themselves and also no one knows how they play so it will be real match.

My prediction for Spain-Holland 3-1

Im for holland my own country but i think they have no chance only experience world class players are Van Persie-Robben(prolly best player) and Sneijder, rest average players.

I'll be watching most of it, though I preferred football when the shorts were tighter :lol:

Being English, I'm obviously routing for England. I have to admit, though, football tournaments are always more enjoyable once England have been knocked out. As long as we're still in, you can guarantee that every TV broadcast over here will focus on nothing but the England squad. They'll be showing another match, the first half has been action-packed with goals, penalties and red cards all over the place, one of the most entertaining 45 minutes in sporting history, and the experts in the studio will spend about thirty seconds "analysing" it before we get a ten-minute report on what the England squad had for breakfast that morning.

I don't like our chances of getting out of the group this time, anyway. No idea who might win it. Spain again? They're a brilliant team, but it has to be someone else's turn this time.

I thought that was just me being Scottish with a potato field on my shoulder.

I was going to watch Brazil vs Croatia yesterday, but kept playing Dark Souls for 5 more minutes.  Three hours later I missed the game.  

Anyway friends on Facebook were complaining about the commentators (esp Adrian Chiles) going on and on about England, glad I missed it if half of what they said was true.

Archived