World Cup Soccer(Football if you wish)-2014

A pity that last goal ... USA clearly was superior and deserved to win ...Portugal was lucky with the first goal and showed almost nothing

Almost the same as Ghana against us germans ... the big team almost outclassed by the smaller one...

Now the last game Germany - USA of course has ... an interesting constellation ... if that match will be a draw everyone will accuse the evil germans and imperialist americans of foul play, I already see the headlines :D

Pepe got red card for less :/

Pepe is a douche bag. He should of been eliminated from playing soccer ever again after that game against Barcelona for stepping on Messi's hand on purpose. He's a disgrace and is the most lowest and disgrace to the game.

You'll have to click the link ^ to see

and those are just a few of the things he's done

Unfortunately playing in La liga for Real Madrid gives him immunity. In the Premier he wouldn't last a season.

I doubt America stands a chance against Germany. Tying with Portugal is one thing, but Germany who beat them by four difference is on a whole another level.

And honestly, I don't give a shit what happens next for Portugal. They let me down in every game they played so far.

edit: and to hell with whoever decided games be played at the same time, watching on a double screen blows ass

Archived