I just started with this mod the other day and have run into a problem. After I bring the bard to the animal mansion, they talk, do the deed, and the quest completes. But that's it. I can't progress any further. I've talked to the three people in the mansion, went to other rooms, and even left to go do other quests for a few in game days, but no matter how many times I talk to the owner I don't get any other quest.

Am I missing something obvious or is there something wrong with my game?

Edit: Nevermind. Problem was resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the mod.

I got past the same problem I have seen others having of not seeing a dialog prompt with the horse at Solitude. I could see the horse with a quest marker, but when the cursor was on the horse, nothing happened to show I could interact. I found that I could just press E anyway and it would work. (This was with version 6e, I have not tried the latest yet.)

I got past the same problem I have seen others having of not seeing a dialog prompt with the horse at Solitude. I could see the horse with a quest marker, but when the cursor was on the horse, nothing happened to show I could interact. I found that I could just press E anyway and it would work. (This was with version 6e, I have not tried the latest yet.)

the latest beta version fixed a quite a few bugs

I seem to be having a little difficulty with the Chaurus questline. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but I got to the point where I go into the cave where the five Falmer are and... nothing. the arrow's above the Shaman, but I can't click on it/do anything. 

Note - these problems are from older version... at least thats when i had that happen Not from recent March updates.   I have Yet to update but  :)

I have run into that same problem, and the Horse not being there but the marker is.  I save every time as a safe guard everytime i ask her for something to do.  I restarted and was able to see the horse, and able to talk to the King Falmer.  I think it was just my low-end computer slacking ;)  **But number one thing i would say if yr having problems with missions starting or characters not acting right... etc. **  

Glad to see and hope to see this Mod move forward.  ^^Thank You!^^

I Suggest Saving Saving Saving as a pro-caution before asking for something to do in or out of AM.                        ^ Good Luck and Good Hunting ^ 

Request help with a quest impossible to do

Here I have the quest to help Strump. I talk to Hod all goes well and he asks me to go talk to Frodnar and the boy disappears or is not visible and no quest marker indicates where it is. I try to do réaparaitre but it changes nothing nothing no dialogue. How to skip this step and fuck the dog quiet or be able to do the quest.

thank you

Request help with a quest impossible to do
Here I have the quest to help Strump. I talk to Hod all goes well and he asks me to go talk to Frodnar and the boy disappears or is not visible and no quest marker indicates where it is. I try to do réaparaitre but it changes nothing nothing no dialogue. How to skip this step and fuck the dog quiet or be able to do the quest.
thank you

Do you use the mod "Devious Device - More Devious Quest". It has an option to remove children, which is ON per default.

If yes, reload a save and disable that option and try again.

Hi. I just report a bug between two mod.

In animal mansion when doing the quest of Chaurus we earn the right to be infected with a worm Chaurus unfortunately when you start the quest of Dream captured directly after the master slave called us because this worm is mistaken for a devious device and so it takes away a lot of the beginning of the dialogue.

How does this problem can be solved (I specify that it is a deduction for I had tested before the worm and it was working.

How can we elevate this Chaurus worm now because it can be an immediate solution

thank you

I bring a new problem I do not know if Itis had to the fact that I add the ability to fall pregnant animal (with addon Being Female) but I will report it.

All orgies are unplayable quests only activate more

The private show with women quests only activate more

For private show with draughr everything goes well except that sometimes the quest is not activated but mostly we can not talk to the customer after the rape that takes away the dialogues, but the quest can be done by talking to Theana

Quests (sales, training still seem to work out.

That if someone could tell me or cella may come, or go with the updated Being femele addon compatible would be cool.

I recently restarted AM after 6 months to check the progress and am at the stage where there is a choice for a women/men only party but the quest does not fire at 9p.m. I reloaded and the standard party does. Anyone know the setstage for these or is it not ready yet. Hope to hear from somebody.

Thanks

Jack, I don't know if you've solved this issue, but I can offer assistance that might help based on what I experienced (though I should say that my experience was with the first party in the basement that included three animals).

I invited five people to the party, then when 9:00 pm hit, I waited for something to happen. Nothing did, so I talked to Theana and she had no new dialog. I looked in the Quest log and it said to invite EIGHT guests to the party. When it says to invite guests, it doesn't tell you how many. After I invited three more people and reached my eight, Theana had new dialog to start the party (at this point it was around 10 pm but the quest ran fine).

I don't know if that will fix your problem but the scenario sounds similar. Hope it is a simple fix for you.

Sorry for the double post, and I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there an unpacked version of this mod? I think the female NPCs in this mod are GORGEOUS (even Theana is super hot). But I'd like to use my own favorite body shapes for those gals, since they spend so much time in the mansion getting fucked!

Sorry for the double post, and I apologize if this has already been asked, but is there an unpacked version of this mod? I think the female NPCs in this mod are GORGEOUS (even Theana is super hot). But I'd like to use my own favorite body shapes for those gals, since they spend so much time in the mansion getting fucked!

You can unpack BSAs yourself.

I recently restarted AM after 6 months to check the progress and am at the stage where there is a choice for a women/men only party but the quest does not fire at 9p.m. I reloaded and the standard party does. Anyone know the setstage for these or is it not ready yet. Hope to hear from somebody.

Thanks

Jack, I don't know if you've solved this issue, but I can offer assistance that might help based on what I experienced (though I should say that my experience was with the first party in the basement that included three animals).

I invited five people to the party, then when 9:00 pm hit, I waited for something to happen. Nothing did, so I talked to Theana and she had no new dialog. I looked in the Quest log and it said to invite EIGHT guests to the party. When it says to invite guests, it doesn't tell you how many. After I invited three more people and reached my eight, Theana had new dialog to start the party (at this point it was around 10 pm but the quest ran fine).

I don't know if that will fix your problem but the scenario sounds similar. Hope it is a simple fix for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try that out tomorrow.

Mod is really great, it's been working beautifully for a few months now. But I came across a small problem, and it's that Thaena was downstairs in the basement in the dogs room but she wouldn't ever get out nor return to her daily life. I tried using the Puppet > follow me to get her out but she stayed put. Any thoughts/reasons?

Hello someone having a problem that after taking the bard to Animal Masion, Thaena won't talk to him as she refers to and the quest is not complete? (btw do you know the name of the quest so I can skip it?)

EDIT: deleted the quest stage console command

anyways, also for others, if you're stuck at a quest this may come handy:
sqs - shows quest stages of a quest
help NA_MQ - shows Animal Mansion quests

Hello Knuxfighter

I am sorry to have to ask you to stop posting false bug's on the thread, while I welcome bug reports.

you have to be using the following;

SKSE's loader

Nexus mod manager or Mod Organizer 

and all other requirements of the Mod

As the Developer and owner of the mod, I can happly report to you, both problems you have posted, do not exist

with in the mod.

unfortunatly I do Not suport the Skyrim Launcher what so ever, nor will I ever,

because of the massive limitations that occur while using the Skyrim Launcher,

I have Beta Testers who use Nexus mod manager and Mod Organiser, and they have Not reported any bugs that I am not allready

aware of.

I am sorry to have to ask this, but either Upgrade or stop using the mod as it is NOT supported for the Skyrim Launcher and never will be, and I honestly have no idea what the mod may do to your game / system if you use the skyrim launcher, it has

never even occured to me that some one might still be using such an outdated and redundant system to play mods for skyrim.

I use to play mods with the launcher but when i found out that it overwrites and skips and changes mods beyond recorgnision

was the day i stopped using it, because none of the mods ever worked for me, as they worked for others, because the launcher

is so old and obsolete.

I apologise if it sounds harsh and I apologise for it but I'll be honest and admit I don't care for the Skyrim Launcher at all, so if any reports come in wwith relation to skyrim launcher

I will simply Ignore the so called bug, because the launcher has more then likely caused them, and not the mod.

:EDIT:  please remove the setstage information from your post, it is unnessesary to post it, as the quests all work fine with in the current condition of the release,  while the mod still contain some bugs, they are public knowledge and way around them are also public knowledge, if you have a question about the contents of the mod, feel free to ask some one, and wait for the answer.

or simply upgrade to mod organizer and avoid the issues your having completely.

With Regards

JMathers