daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm man this mod is in progress from 2014 :DĀ  but is a great mod keep the great work.

Ā 

Thanks.

Ā 

I have a very long to-do list for this one.

Many stories require me to work on new features for SD+, Dialogues or Hormones, which doesn't help either.

How about 2 combine Milk Farm with Milk Mode to make heroine milk slave?
Also, add story line with suck machines, when heroine have high relationships with Leonarda or wearning suckdevices - she'll put you in suck muchine, and will start wuest how to escape.. something like this would be very nice)

Hi, I have a problem with E.L.L.E, I may or may not have used the console to get the imbued flesh and I may have overdone it by spawning 10 of them and giving the flesh to E.L.L.E. She didn't update her body since is now only partly built up while telling me that she is finished. Is there a way to get her body to update or to reset the quest if that isn't possible? I tried disabling/enabling/resetting her already. Thanks!

Anyone?

How about 2 combine Milk Farm with Milk Mode to make heroine milk slave?

Also, add story line with suck machines, when heroine have high relationships with Leonarda or wearning suckdevices - she'll put you in suck muchine, and will start wuest how to escape.. something like this would be very nice)

Ā 

I have plans for the Milk farm along those lines. Maybe around the end of the year.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi, I have a problem with E.L.L.E, I may or may not have used the console to get the imbued flesh and I may have overdone it by spawning 10 of them and giving the flesh to E.L.L.E. She didn't update her body since is now only partly built up while telling me that she is finished. Is there a way to get her body to update or to reset the quest if that isn't possible? I tried disabling/enabling/resetting her already. Thanks!

Anyone?

Ā 

Ā 

I have heard people report an issue like that but I couldn't reproduce it.Ā 

When I give her the imbued flesh, she goes through the stages normally.

I will look at the code more closely when I work on the Player Start version of the quest.

Ā 

There are only two clients on the red wave? Some ugly thalmor and a drunk guard whaaa????

Ā 

Need more clients and less whores to get that location going.

Ā 

I need to play with the schedules. There are 4 clients if you wait long enough.Ā 

Is all the sex that happens to the PC on the red-wave tagged as aggressive or something? even when i offer myself to clients, the sex that happens is aggressive which ordinarily wouldn't be a problem except deviously enslaved then kicks in for me and i get devious devices added to me or sold into slavery via deviously enslaved and simple slavery, which then results in a bounty from the red wave crew for 'running away'.

Ā 

it's pretty funny but it means that becoming a hooker on the red wave invariably means i'm going to be fully tied up in bondage devices and/or sold to some dude at the other end of skyrim.

Is all the sex that happens to the PC on the red-wave tagged as aggressive or something? even when i offer myself to clients, the sex that happens is aggressive which ordinarily wouldn't be a problem except deviously enslaved then kicks in for me and i get devious devices added to me or sold into slavery via deviously enslaved and simple slavery, which then results in a bounty from the red wave crew for 'running away'.

Ā 

it's pretty funny but it means that becoming a hooker on the red wave invariably means i'm going to be fully tied up in bondage devices and/or sold to some dude at the other end of skyrim.

Ā 

I was not aware of that side effect with Deviously Enslaved.

Ā 

I will see if there is a way to temporarily disable Deviously Enslave while you are in the Red Wave ship.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I will see if there is a way to temporarily disable Deviously Enslave while you are in the Red Wave ship.

Ā 

Ā 

There's an option in deviously enslaved to make it run a check after all aggressive sex instead of only checking after aggressive sex triggered by deviously enslaved itself. i play with that option on, but for the red wave i can switch it off.

Ā 

was just wondering if it was intentional on your part or not. anyhow, keep up the excellent work!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There's an option in deviously enslaved to make it run a check after all aggressive sex instead of only checking after aggressive sex triggered by deviously enslaved itself. i play with that option on, but for the red wave i can switch it off.

Ā 

was just wondering if it was intentional on your part or not. anyhow, keep up the excellent work!

Ā 

On right, that option was written for one user who asked for it, and I didn't add much to prevent it from stepping on other mods, so it does.

Ā 

Turning it off should work.

I would like to play the mod only for the Red Wave part. Getting sold there by simple slavery is a fun and much less punishing outcome compared to the sanguine or cursed loot outcomes as you get the money really fast anyway and that red wave collar looks pretty decent.
Ā 

The only problems I have are: Where do I find my gear after I have enough money?
I still only have the whoring dialogue with crewmembers and I couldn't find my stuff in any container.

Ā 

The other thing is: What is that draining effect supposed to be and how do I turn it off?

Ā 

Also: Is there something to do in the other inn added by this mod near morthal?

Ā 

Any answer is appreciated x)

I would like to play the mod only for the Red Wave part. Getting sold there by simple slavery is a fun and much less punishing outcome compared to the sanguine or cursed loot outcomes as you get the money really fast anyway and that red wave collar looks pretty decent.

Ā 

The only problems I have are: Where do I find my gear after I have enough money?

I still only have the whoring dialogue with crewmembers and I couldn't find my stuff in any container.

Ā 

The other thing is: What is that draining effect supposed to be and how do I turn it off?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The chest in the Red Wave is actually a cloth bag next to a bedroll in the lower deck of the boat.

Ā 

The draining effect should have been fixed in the last version. There is still an issue with 50 gold given to you for free after certain sex actions, even after leaving the Red Wave. That's already fixed in the next version.

Ā 

There is no inn next to Morthal. What this mod adds there is an NPC - the Brood Maiden - and her family of friendly Chaurus. That part is still under development and will work better if you have Estrus Chaurus+ installed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The chest in the Red Wave is actually a cloth bag next to a bedroll in the lower deck of the boat.

Ā 

The draining effect should have been fixed in the last version. There is still an issue with 50 gold given to you for free after certain sex actions, even after leaving the Red Wave. That's already fixed in the next version.

Ā 

There is no inn next to Morthal. What this mod adds there is an NPC - the Brood Maiden - and her family of friendly Chaurus. That part is still under development and will work better if you have Estrus Chaurus+ installed.

Ā 

Ā 

Then I should check out that version, thanks.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi,

Ā 

TES5Edit report multiple ITM and some errors

[00:02] Background Loader: [SexLab-Stories.esp] Building reference info.
[00:02] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 894363 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: [REFR:0001A6FC] (places WRDragonDoor01 "Door" [DOOR:000252C7] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:0001A270] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F]) at 5,-2)
Removing: GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:0001A270] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F])
Removing: [CELL:0001A270] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F])
Removing: DoomstonePineForest01 [CELL:00009B78] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-14)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -2, -1
Removing: [CELL:00009C84] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,-22)
Removing: [CELL:00009C64] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,-21)
Removing: [CELL:00009C43] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,-20)
Removing: [REFR:000E907D] (places FXMistLow01 [MSTT:00077772] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POIPineForest08 [CELL:00009C23] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,-19))
Removing: [CELL:00009C22] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,-19)
Removing: EvergreenGroveExterior [CELL:00009BE0] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,-17)
Removing: [CELL:000099F5] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -17,-2)
Removing: [CELL:00009AE3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,-9)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -2, -3
Removing: [CELL:00009AC3] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -25,-8)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -1, -4
Removing: [REFR:000D92E4] (places FXMistLow01 [MSTT:00077772] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POINorthernCoast09 [CELL:000092F6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,21))
Removing: DoomstoneTundraMarsh01 [CELL:0000933E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,19)
Removing: [CELL:000092F7] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -9,21)
Removing: [CELL:000092DD] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -16,22)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 2, -2
Removing: DoomstoneNorthernPineForest01 [CELL:0000921F] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,28)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 3, -3
Removing: [CELL:00009553] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -19,3)
Removing: [CELL:00009552] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -18,3)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 0, -3
Removing: DoomstoneReach01 [CELL:00007118] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -37,4)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 0, -5
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, -2
Removing: SnowShodFarmExterior01 [CELL:0000BD35] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,-27)
Removing: DoomstoneFallForest01 [CELL:0000BD34] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 41,-27)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -4, 5
Removing: [CELL:0000BAA9] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 32,-7)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -1, 4
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 1
Removing: DoomstoneNorthernCoast02 [CELL:0000B222] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 37,28)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 3, 4
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, 1
Removing: DoomstoneTundra01 [CELL:000095F4] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 12,-2)
Removing: GuardianStones [CELL:00009B91] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 0,-15)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -2, 0
Removing: DoomstoneSnowy01 [CELL:00008EAB] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 17,25)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 3, 2
Removing: DoomstoneSnowy02 [CELL:0000902F] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 1,13)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 1, 0
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, 0
Removing: [REFR:000CD286] (places UpperBedSingle01L "Bed" [FURN:0003B436] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunUthgerdTheUnbrokensHouse "Uthgerd's House" [CELL:000918D3])
Removing: AzurasStarInterior01 "Azura's Star Interior" [CELL:000152BD]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 1
Removing: [REFR:0009A075] (places UpperBedDouble01 "Bed" [FURN:00021376] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WhiterunDragonsreachJarlsQuarters "Dragonsreach Jarl's Quarters" [CELL:00080C6A])
Removing: GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WhiterunDragonsreachJarlsQuarters "Dragonsreach Jarl's Quarters" [CELL:00080C6A]
Removing: WhiterunDragonsreachJarlsQuarters "Dragonsreach Jarl's Quarters" [CELL:00080C6A]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 6
Removing: [ACHR:000AD794] (places LvlDraugrAmbushWarlock [NPC_:0006F83E] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of Folgunthur01 "Folgunthur" [CELL:00015280])
Removing: [REFR:000E73C4] (places WHoldflag03green [MSTT:0001EBEA] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WindhelmNewGnisisCornerclub "New Gnisis Cornerclub" [CELL:0001677F])
Removing: [REFR:0001685E] (places WHgrayquarterdoor01 "Door" [DOOR:000D18AB] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of WindhelmNewGnisisCornerclub "New Gnisis Cornerclub" [CELL:0001677F])
Removing: [REFR:00098123] (places FXfireWithEmbersLogs01 [MSTT:0004318B] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ShimmermistCave02 "Shimmermist Grotto" [CELL:0001FC66])
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 2175, Removed Records: 57, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 2118, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] SexLab-Stories.esp
[00:00] Susanna "Susanna the Wicked" [NPC_:0001412B]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0190000F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

ITM were removed, not sure for te error.

Ā 

There is also inĀ SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp ITM but no error :)

[00:02] Background Loader: [SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp] Building reference info.
[00:02] Background Loader: finished
[Filtering done]  Processed Records: 893554 Elapsed Time: 00:04
Removing: POIReach05 [CELL:00006FDF] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -34,14)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block 1, -5
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block 0, -2
Removing: [REFR:00106416] (places FXcameraAttachEffectsACT [ACTI:0002F245] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SnowShodFarmExterior01 [CELL:0000BD35] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 40,-27))
Removing: [REFR:000D401B] (places Book0RansomOfZarek "The Ransom of Zarek" [BOOK:0001AFD3] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RimerockBurrow01 "Rimerock Burrow" [CELL:00015223])
Removing: [REFR:000D401C] (places Book0DanceInFireV4 "A Dance in Fire, v4" [BOOK:0001AFC1] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RimerockBurrow01 "Rimerock Burrow" [CELL:00015223])
Removing: DrelasCottage01 "Drelas' Cottage" [CELL:000DEBCD]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 3
Removing: EncAtronachFlame "Flame Atronach" [NPC_:00023AA6]
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 390, Removed Records: 9, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[Undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 381, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
[00:00] All Done!

Is there a way to start nordic queen (other stories) without Alternate Start? I can't use Content Consumer's Alternate Start because i can't use the latest Alternate Start version (i don't have hearthfire...). A button in the Menu would be nice when possible ofc. Is it also normal that the there are no options in the menu, only the storie ttitles?

I would like to report a bug I found with this mod. That being the first time you come in contact with a draugr wight lord, a sex scene automatically starts with it. As soon as you meet a draugr wight lord (i tested with hentai creatures which summons one, though i first encountered this in halldir's cairn when you meet halldir) a subtitle appears with the draugr saying "(grabbing you and pushing you down)" and then a sex scene with the draugr starts.Ā 

Ā 

Now some things to note, it seems this only happens once? I saved right before halldir, so i summoned the one from hentai creatures which triggered it, then i entered the room where halldir spawns and it didn't trigger with halldir that time, though im not sure if i waited a certain amount of time whether it would trigger again meeting another draugr wight lord. It also only effects the draugr wight lord, not regular draugrs, as far as i can tell from testing.

Ā 

And i narrowed it down to this mod by just turning off esps and starting new games and seeing when the sex scene automatically triggers upon meeting a draugr wight lord, and it only happens when this mod is active.

Ā 

From what i can guess it might be related to the nord queen start (im assuming the nord queen start has something to do with draugrs?) that you can choose with this mod, i noticed mentions in this forum of other bugs arising when that quest was added in version .80. Which to also note, i didnt choose that start or even have the ability to, since im not using content consumers alternate start mod, im only using the regular alternate start.

Ā 

So far i have not figured out how to fix it, i suppose as i mentioned it might only trigger once then you can forget about it, but of course that can mess with your playthrough if you dont actually want that record of sex on your character, which i don't.

I had that happen when i summoned a hentai draugr lord, i had the mcm setup to only train with collared npcs (pc was ticked off as male) and i'd given a collar to the bard at the player home and when i summoned the draugr it immediately started up sex with my male pc and i couldnt think of why so i dismissed and switched to a different hentai creature and everything worked normal.

With regards to the chaurus queen part and brood mother quest, how does it work? On my end, i only have a simple conversation from the brood mother and a small part of breeding with her babies at the hill. How do i activate the chaurus queen quest or from CCAS? Many Thanks for the guidance.

With regards to the chaurus queen part and brood mother quest, how does it work? On my end, i only have a simple conversation from the brood mother and a small part of breeding with her babies at the hill. How do i activate the chaurus queen quest or from CCAS? Many Thanks for the guidance.

That's all there is for now. I am still working on that story.

I was in a mill near Falkre, Half moon mill? When I talk to the women there, I got transported to a vampire lair and put in a cage. There seems to be magic blocking the cave entrance preventing me from leaving even after I kill everyone. I waited untilĀ I become a vompire but still the barrier is there. Is this part of this mod?