Something I wonder about the Nord Queen story: The first time I heard about it was when reading the Sexlab Alternate Start thread over in the adult section, and noticed it required Sexlab Stories (aka this mod). However, when I look through the description of this mod, I only see mention of the Nord Queen in the Changelog, but nowhere in the description as to what that's supposed to be about.

Is there some way that Nord Queen thing comes about strictly through this mod, or is it more that I'd need to input a console command if I didn't use the alternate start mod? Not that I'm against that other mod, it's just a question born of curiosity. ^_^

Something I wonder about the Nord Queen story: The first time I heard about it was when reading the Sexlab Alternate Start thread over in the adult section, and noticed it required Sexlab Stories (aka this mod). However, when I look through the description of this mod, I only see mention of the Nord Queen in the Changelog, but nowhere in the description as to what that's supposed to be about.

Is there some way that Nord Queen thing comes about strictly through this mod, or is it more that I'd need to input a console command if I didn't use the alternate start mod? Not that I'm against that other mod, it's just a question born of curiosity. ^_^

Nord Queen is part of Stories. The documentation on the download page is not up to date. I will update it once I have more of a quest for it.

Nord Queen is part of Stories. The documentation on the download page is not up to date. I will update it once I have more of a quest for it.

By the way, where is that nord queen ?

I found a pit fight near Falkreath... it's a part of the mod too ?

How did you made for Lotte ?

for the milk maid start there is something to be aware of, underneath the hay bales in the shed are two milking machines, i did markfordelete on the hay bales to uncover them, not sure if they are part of stories or MME, as i have MME installed as well.

for anyone that wants to uncover the milk machines open console, click on the hay bale, type markfordelete, then save and reload, and the bales will be gone exposing the machines for use :)

you have to do it one bale at a time, one machine beside the chest has one big bale, and the other machine has two bales over it.

would be nice if Skyrimll just deleted the bales for next version of stories, as it makes the milk start more interesting, rather than my having to run to riften and use the machines there, i notice the machines under bales later lol

(..)

The Nord Queen is a player start scenario. You will not find her anywhere.

Instead, you have to use Content Consumer's alternate starts to BE the Nord Queen at the start of a new game.

Lotte (like the Kin sisters) is using a pregnant body shape, which means she is always pregnant.

I am thinking of adding a detection of Beeing Female and using that mod to make things more dynamic for people who are using it.

for the milk maid start there is something to be aware of, underneath the hay bales in the shed are two milking machines, i did markfordelete on the hay bales to uncover them, not sure if they are part of stories or MME, as i have MME installed as well.

for anyone that wants to uncover the milk machines open console, click on the hay bale, type markfordelete, then save and reload, and the bales will be gone exposing the machines for use :)

you have to do it one bale at a time, one machine beside the chest has one big bale, and the other machine has two bales over it.

would be nice if Skyrimll just deleted the bales for next version of stories, as it makes the milk start more interesting, rather than my having to run to riften and use the machines there, i notice the machines under bales later lol

These machines are there for testing.

I am not using MME but I wanted to test the effect of milking from a machine.

Eventually, they will be disabled from the start and will be enabled only after you complete a certain quest to improve the farm's productivity.

@maddac

I recommend to be very careful with 'markdelete' as it will completely remove the reference from the game and thus potentially break scripts/quests.

In the situation you described (and similar ones) it's best to just use 'disable'.

This will also make, in this case, the hay bale disappear, but it wil remain available for targeted quest/scripts commands

[...]

- I also found that random encounter NPCs that were listed as Nord (checked with the console) would tell me "sex with a non-nord" as if it was checking some base racetype and not the currently spawned NPC.  I stuck to seducing or assaulting named nords after I figured that out.

Any example I could look into?

I noticed Imperial soldiers and NPC guards in Solitude count as non-Nords even when the console said they were Nord

Ditto about Nords who arn't Nords. Had a perfectly good, (i.e. looking via console), Nord Labourer, (erm), prostitute - I think he was wearing tarvern clothing, but was funny. Anyway he came up as being non Nord in terms of the Queen. Maybe the Queen should have a Nord vision ability to pick out true Nords, (i.e. a bit like the PSQ arousal thing, but sucks her recovery number if used).

ps

The other thing I noticed about the Queen is that she is goes, (on the stages I've been through), Ghost, then shade , then is sort of normal, (but bald), then goes gooey but bald. If, as I suspect the stage after shade should actually be very gooey, then slightly less gooey, is it a possibility that wet function redux is interfering with the overlay? (I haven't tested that notion as I'm doing a rebuild for the weekend).

Skyrimll, are you using the base object or the current object in your getrace() call? (that's how you're getting the race of the sex target for the Nord Queen, right?)

IIRC the base object (something like actor.getbaseobject().getrace())  will go to the bottom of the stack of templates, where a simple actor.getrace() will not. A difference between the Actor script and the ActorBase script, I think, even though they both have the same function...? I could be wrong about all this...

But if I'm right, then that would explain why Nords aren't being registered as Nords, if their top inherited template is of a different race.

Possibly? I dunno, just a thought...

Skyrimll, are you using the base object or the current object in your getrace() call? (that's how you're getting the race of the sex target for the Nord Queen, right?)

IIRC the base object (something like actor.getbaseobject().getrace())  will go to the bottom of the stack of templates, where a simple actor.getrace() will not. A difference between the Actor script and the ActorBase script, I think, even though they both have the same function...? I could be wrong about all this...

But if I'm right, then that would explain why Nords aren't being registered as Nords, if their top inherited template is of a different race.

Possibly? I dunno, just a thought...

Good point... I am using the base object for the race detection.

I will try to switch it for a simple actor.getrace().

I read in the stories there are some woman who disapeared near whiterun, but men were found died... which mod is linked to that ?

For the virgin sacrificed to the dragons, maybe you can do that in the stories ?

The men and women disappearing are references to abductions by Falmers. Not related to a mod in particular.

I have thought of a short story around the virgin and dragon but I had to delay it because of other more urgent updates.

I am thinking of a virgin asking the player to sleep with her in order to not be sent as a sacrifice for example :)

I read in the stories there are some woman who disapeared near whiterun, but men were found died... which mod is linked to that ?

For the virgin sacrificed to the dragons, maybe you can do that in the stories ?

The men and women disappearing are references to abductions by Falmers. Not related to a mod in particular.

I have thought of a short story around the virgin and dragon but I had to delay it because of other more urgent updates.

I am thinking of a virgin asking the player to sleep with her in order to not be sent as a sacrifice for example :)

If you are looking for story ideas, (although I'm sure you arn't - but I'm going to try anyway), what about "What happens to Keeper Carcette"?

That's to say massive vampire attack, dead bodies all over the place. No Cacette!

I did think about just doing a zaz thing with her nailed to a cross after the attack, but that seems a bit light weight and she probably does need a bit of a more "dignified" thing.

Vigilant Tolan does specifically say that Carcette is dead. I suppose he could have been wrong about that, but... I tend to think your lightweight idea is probably best.

But, of course, that would require making a DLC-dependency. Not a real problem as a separate mod, but kind of overkill for just one thing. There's a lot of room in both DLCs for Stories and Stories-devious content, of course, but... I dunno, maybe further down the line? :shrug:

Other things :

- I met the cow, but not the woman who is supposed to follow it.

The woman (near Whiterun) should stand right next to the cow. She has blue paint on her face.

If she is not these, maybe another mod sent her somewhere else?

Her name is CeeCee.

- the twins don't really speak...

That's normal.

The idea I have in mind for the twins is quite elaborate and will make heavy use of SexLab Dialogues (in fact, I created Dialogues in part because of the quest I am planning for the Twins).

- you can't become a milkmaid...

Milkmaid is a concept from Milk Mod Economy. I am not using that mod, so it is very possible my milk farm is not quite compatible.

To become a cow for my farm near Riften, talk to Leonara about helping her cows or equip one of the harness laying around near the hay, and then talk to Leonara.

(..)

The Nord Queen is a player start scenario. You will not find her anywhere.

Instead, you have to use Content Consumer's alternate starts to BE the Nord Queen at the start of a new game.

Lotte (like the Kin sisters) is using a pregnant body shape, which means she is always pregnant.

I am thinking of adding a detection of Beeing Female and using that mod to make things more dynamic for people who are using it.

These machines are there for testing.

I am not using MME but I wanted to test the effect of milking from a machine.

Eventually, they will be disabled from the start and will be enabled only after you complete a certain quest to improve the farm's productivity.

oh ok, and will leave them alone then, was having fun with MME lol, btw i got 5 bottles of milk, and Lenora said she was releasing me from the cow harness, but it stayed on my character, so i used the Cursed Loot debug "free me" to remove the harness. Maybe a compatibility issue with MME, going to have a play doing it without MME installed and see if it releases properly, but thats a slow way to get 5 bottles of milk. I only found the machines under bales after I went to riften and used the machines in front of temple of Mara from MME.

will take on board the comment below yours about using disable rather that markfordelete too, better safe than sorry :)

Other things :

The woman (near Whiterun) should stand right next to the cow. She has blue paint on her face.

Her name is CeeCee.

That's normal.

The idea I have in mind for the twins is quite elaborate and will make heavy use of SexLab Dialogues (in fact, I created Dialogues in part because of the quest I am planning for the Twins).

Milkmaid is a concept from Milk Mod Economy. I am not using that mod, so it is very possible my milk farm is not quite compatible.

To become a cow for my farm near Riften, talk to Leonara about helping her cows or equip one of the harness laying around near the hay, and then talk to Leonara.

No, I never met CeeCee. Maybe she was killed by some bandits... she is essential ?

Other things :

Her name is CeeCee.

That's normal.

No, I never met CeeCee. Maybe she was killed by some bandits... she is essential ?

I will check again but she should be.

I just tried doing the milk cow start, without Milk Mod Economy installed, and after a few days game time and heaps of milking and being milked got to the point that when I ask Lenora to release me she says i have been a busy cow, then the message appears "Lenora removes your harness with a smile" but it doesnt get removed, and she has sex with me with harness still on. Afterward the harness stays on, and the only way i can get it off is using the debug "free me" from Deviously Cursed Loot.