<edited>

The Nord Queen start.

Btw, love the start so far, the effect looks good - but I got stuck.

I assume the reference to needing to steal life is about the dog I can hear barking at certain locations in the dungeon... but I've spent 30mins walking around and can't find the dog. Even using the free-cam during scenes to clip through walls - I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

You should "steal life" when having sex with draugr or nords. You will lose life when having sex with things that are not those.

If you hear a barking sound while having sex with draugr you're having the same problem I am... maybe. I think a mod got broke or is conflicting with something else in my install. Besides the dog sound with draugr animations, my draugr don't animate.. just the PC has the action while the draugr/skeleton just stands motionless in place.

The Nord Queen start.

Btw, love the start so far, the effect looks good - but I got stuck. I assume the reference to

needing to steal life is about the dog I can hear barking at certain locations in the dungeon... but I've spent 30mins walking around and can't find the dog. Even using the free-cam during scenes to clip through walls - I couldn't find it.

Anyone able to give a clue to it's location? I tried

killing stuff outside the dungeon, but either I didn't kill enough or they don't count - as i couldn't get the ghhostly effect to go away.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

This is SexLab Stories.... the life force the queen is after is gained through sex, not killing :)

Have sex with Nords and non-Nords and you should quickly get a picture of what you need to do.

Thanks both :) So, the dog is a lie? Noted.

@Karl paws. Not having the non-animating problem, the draugr are very active ;) The one just up the steps is active - every single time I tried walking past it... and the dog sound plays next to it.

I'll have another go.

I have a problem  I found Elle and managed to get to her(not easy at level 9) but her body is missing.  I didn't see a requirement for the armor mod you reference.  Or could it be because I am using UNPB instead of CBBE?  she'll talk to me and follow me around.  I was able to recharge her (that was kind of amusing to watch) but no body to be had. 

I have a problem  I found Elle and managed to get to her(not easy at level 9) but her body is missing.  I didn't see a requirement for the armor mod you reference.  Or could it be because I am using UNPB instead of CBBE?  she'll talk to me and follow me around.  I was able to recharge her (that was kind of amusing to watch) but no body to be had. 

Give her Imbued Flesh and see if that fixes it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2016-05-04/?p=1558394

Okay now I feel really stupid.  Yes that worked fine. 

It's not a stupid thing... the missing body is an issue of packaging on my end. She is not supposed to look like that initially. I will try to fix it in the next release.

Simple Slavery now lists Red Wave as a option. I thought it was just a brothel you could visit, can your PC be enslaved and forced to work there? Just curious as I think I might have been mistaken about that part of this mod on exactly what it is.

Simple Slavery now lists Red Wave as a option. I thought it was just a brothel you could visit, can your PC be enslaved and forced to work there? Just curious as I think I might have been mistaken about that part of this mod on exactly what it is.

You can now work there, either as a start of a new game, by force with simple slavery or by asking for a job.

You can now work there, either as a start of a new game, by force with simple slavery or by asking for a job.

So if we have live another life installed it is a option to start there as a slave?

So if we have live another life installed it is a option to start there as a slave?

You'll need LAL and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/

You'll need LAL and http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/

Nice thanks

Ok I tried Red Wave and this is my feedback on the mod. I liked the story but I had a few minor issues and a few suggestions.

Ok here is a list of my issues with the mod.

1) If you ask to be a whore suddenly you owe them gold. That doesn't make sense to me. Why not just have it that when you ask them to work for them that they allow you to but they take 50% of all the gold earned. That way you can come and go as you like, since you are offering to work there, instead of being enslaved and owing gold for asking to work there. For me this is a big deal as I run a lot of mods where my character will lose gold and items all the time. Often leaving her with nothing and no gold so having a place to work to earn some extra coin would be nice.

2) People keep saying stupid dog because of the barking dog. It starts to get old after awhile, perhaps disable them saying that in the boat or something?

3) Everyone seemed to cluster in one room making it very hard to walk around that room and talk to the customers. It would be far better if they spread out a lot more into the different rooms.

4) Same clients, I had the same 4 clients for ... not sure but a really long time. 2 of them eventually left a dock worker and Sam, the Solitude guard and thalmar never left and no new clients ever showed up. Having the clients come and go more often would be nice, with a small but steady stream of new clients coming in, like maybe one new client every in game hour or less.

5) Gold owed, I am guessing it is random. I used LAL mod to start off as a slave for the Red Wave and I owed 1k gold, when I offered to work there again I owed 7800. So how much you owe seems random. Personally I would like to see it be random to a point. Maybe have a MCM option where you can set the min and max debt owed, like 500 to 10k slider.

Some suggestions and keep in mind these are based off my one experience so maybe these already exist but I just didn't see them.

1) Bigger variety in customers

2) Optional services. People have some kinks, when you talk to a customer and they either ask for sex or that they just want to watch. Add in a 3rd option which is fairly rare, where they want to do a special kink. These the PC would say no to, the NPC would say what they want and the PC can agree or disagree. A few examples of those would be.

A ) They want to watch you masturbate in front of them. Pays half what sex does.

B ) They want their friends to join in, which triggers a 3some or more animation with 2 or more NPC's having sex with the PC.

C ) they want to see the PC have sex with the dog, I mean it's there and someone would eventually want to see that.

D ) Captain of the guard, ship captain etc wants to reward his men but having them pull a train on a whore. This would involve 3+ NPC's each taking a turn on the PC, up to say 10 max.

3) Someone wants to "rent" you, they pay the Red Wave to rent the PC for a day or longer. This would basically just use SD+ in that for the duration of you being rented you are just a slave to the NPC that rented you.

Anyways just a few thoughts and idea's I had, feel free to use or ignore them as you wish, just providing feedback.

I also just played red wave and ran into a problem. After paying off my loan, i didn't get my items back. I also checked the lower deck but didnt find anyting.

As a side note, the quest never updated after i received it. It says:

Ask a crew member about paying your debt [...].

The quest stage might be why i didn't get my items back.

I also just played red wave and ran into a problem. After paying off my loan, i didn't get my items back. I also checked the lower deck but didnt find anyting.

As a side note, the quest never updated after i received it. It says:

Ask a crew member about paying your debt [...].

The quest stage might be why i didn't get my items back.

The quest items should be in a non respawning bag next to one of the bedrolls in the lower deck.

There is no link to the status of the quest. Your items are there from the start.

Great mod, loving all these details and ideas!

I notice that when doing the Red Wave quest, I could just repeatedly sell Skooma to the same clients over and over, with no limits or rejections or timeouts, again and again until I pay off my debt.  It all takes like half a day or less, which I assume is not the way it's intended?

I notice that when doing the Red Wave quest, I could just repeatedly sell Skooma to the same clients over and over, with no limits or rejections or timeouts, again and again until I pay off my debt. It all takes like half a day or less, which I assume is not the way it's intended?

No.. It's up to you to role play it for now .. I will eventually fix that loophole.

I notice that when doing the Red Wave quest, I could just repeatedly sell Skooma to the same clients over and over, with no limits or rejections or timeouts, again and again until I pay off my debt.  It all takes like half a day or less, which I assume is not the way it's intended?

One wonders how your getting so much skooma :lol:

That's like the opposite of my problem. Nobody wants to buy anything from me, and that often includes sex. But especially not booze or skooma - three hours in that ship (real time, that is) and nobody wants to purchase anything. It's going to be a very long time before I get out from under this debt. :(

I found the milk farm south of Riften, and the two cows had the milk harnesses on.  My PC "helped" the cows with their milk, and gave two bottles to Lenora (might not have that name right).  After leaving and returning, the cows were still there, and were behaving the same, but were no longer wearing their harnesses.  Is that normal?

My PC found the harness next to the bails of hay, put it on, and also put on whatever the device was in the chest.  I'm not sure if it's supposed to milk my PC by itself or if she has to go back to be milked, but I guess if I keep playing long enough I'll figure it out.

The Daytime pass for the Red Wave Brothel could use better notification of when your pass is about to expire. It also seems like the amount owed can get a little wonky on save, exit game & reload, especially if you ended up with a bounty for returning late on your pass at some point.

But otherwise is was a quite fun play through. Hope to see more :)

Can anyone unpack the current download files? I can't seem to do it, not with 7zip and not with Mod Organizer either. That's the main file and the Devious add-on. The bodyslide zip is fine though.

I downloaded them twice, just to make sure it wasn't a corrupt file. No dice.

Can anyone unpack the current download files? I can't seem to do it, not with 7zip and not with Mod Organizer either. That's the main file and the Devious add-on. The bodyslide zip is fine though.

I downloaded them twice, just to make sure it wasn't a corrupt file. No dice.

Working fine for me.

Sounds like your extractor is having a problem... what version of 7zip or winrar or whatever you use to open 7z files are you using? Try updating and see if that fixes it?

EDIT: Just redownloaded and tested again, and now it's corrupt. No idea why...

EDIT: Clocks in at 22mb downloaded, from a 53mb archive. Haven't had that happen for a while now. IIRC it's a Loverslab problem, and not the archive itself, but don't quote me on that. If you try downloading multiple times, you'll probably get different file sizes each time. The solution is to wait a day or so and try again, I think.

I have some questions about the milk farm.  I've started reading through the thread from the beginning but haven't made it past page 27 yet.  Somewhere around page 24 or so it was stated that when wearing the milk harness, and not wearing any armor over it, your PC would accrue milk points when asking NPCs to "please milk me" at a rate dependent on your PC's arousal.  

The arousal factor was described as picking a random number between 1 and 100, and if it was less than your arousal you got a point, otherwise nothing.  Ten points got you a bottle of milk, and the count started over for the next bottle.

Is this still the same system?

My PC has been at arousal level 100 for at least the last 15 to 20 milking encounters with NPCs, and has yet to get a milk bottle. 

I saw (again in an early post) that there was a variable (named something like _SLS_Milk) that could be queried with the help command, but when I tried that there was no result.  So I suspect that the variable name has changed since the 2014 post that mentioned it.  Is there some other variable I could query to see how this is progressing?

By the way, I am getting occasional messages about feeling a rush of milk, so that part seems to be working.  The milk system from Soulgem Oven 3 wouldn't be conflicting, would it?

Edit: Perhaps I shouldn't be expecting bottles of milk to show up in my inventory?  I had expected that since the other cows produce bottles when milked, and the posts much earlier in the forum mention that bottles should be appearing in the inventory.  But if instead of that you get Leonara saying "let me get the last drops" for each bottle, then maybe everything is working correctly and I should be 3/5ths or 4/5ths of the way to the 5 bottles.