how do we start the mode becaus i installed both files but the MCM menu just give me options for the standing stones while the quests are empty

That's normal .. Most menu options are just placeholders for now.

You don't have anything to do to start the mod unless you want to start in one of the stories .. In that case, you will need also Live another life and Content consumer's alternate starts.

Otherwise, just walk to one of the locations on the map (image in the download page) and interact with the NPCs there.

Hi skyrimLL,

I went to the farm and got a milkcow (milkmaid) - now arousal of my PC is constantly at 100 no matter of having sex (or getting raped or masturbating), I can milk the other cows and get the milk but no matter who I let milk me I don´t get any milk from them - so basically stuck in the quest because I can´t offer the requested 5 "own milks"

Anything I can do to solve this problem?

Hi skyrimLL,

I went to the farm and got a milkcow (milkmaid) - now arousal of my PC is constantly at 100 no matter of having sex (or getting raped or masturbating), I can milk the other cows and get the milk but no matter who I let milk me I don´t get any milk from them - so basically stuck in the quest because I can´t offer the requested 5 "own milks"

I will have to describe the system in the wiki but in short, the manual harness only gets you a chance to squirt milk during sex. Multiple squirts make a bottle. Being aroused helps but is not necessary.

The automatic harness gets you 100% chance to get a squirt during sex.

Eventually, the milking machines will get you one bottle each time (with side effects).

So getting the first few bottles can get quite some time.

If you never get any squirt or bottle send me an error log to look at.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but everytime i have sex ith someone something among the lines of this : having sex with a non nord makes you tired, shows up. Afterwards a number comes up with - or + in it. Is this the fetish system? Or is there something very wrong. i wouldn't really mind it but it is kinda annoying seeing that notification every time you have sex. Does it even do anything too?

yes, I guessed is a bodyslide pregnant preset  ;)..

is just to add your BS preggo shape to my COS body and generate new .nif to avoid nekseam.

thanks in advance!

bye

S.

Where can i find this preset? I'm interested in it too.

Hi skyrimLL,

Drink one of the divine milk bottles to introduce lactacid to your system.  After that, your milk should start building up.

The general idea about the Queen is that she is old and decrepit by now and only covers her true nature by having sex with her subjects (turns out, I wasn't far off a certain character in a spoiler full popular show after all :) ).

Eventually, her zombie stages will have custom skin textures to match. For now, they are simulated by spell effects.

You truly anticipated it. Maybe you can call her the Red Nord Queen  :lol:

Hi skyrimLL,

Drink one of the divine milk bottles to introduce lactacid to your system.  After that, your milk should start building up.

Lactacid is from Milk Mod Economy... not from Stories.

I don't use it so I can't tell how the two play together.

Stories has its own lactation system for those, like me, who are not using Milk Mod.

The general idea about the Queen is that she is old and decrepit by now and only covers her true nature by having sex with her subjects (turns out, I wasn't far off a certain character in a spoiler full popular show after all :) ).

Eventually, her zombie stages will have custom skin textures to match. For now, they are simulated by spell effects.

You truly anticipated it. Maybe you can call her the Red Nord Queen  :lol:

Going away for two weeks just at the launch of a new seasons is bad... I have to stay away from the interwebs to avoid spoilers.

Unfortunately, I couldn't avoid that one.

I will be all caught up tonight.

Hi skyrimLL,

I will have to describe the system in the wiki but in short, the manual harness only gets you a chance to squirt milk during sex. Multiple squirts make a bottle. Being aroused helps but is not necessary.

The automatic harness gets you 100% chance to get a squirt during sex.

Eventually, the milking machines will get you one bottle each time (with side effects).

So getting the first few bottles can get quite some time.

If you never get any squirt or bottle send me an error log to look at.

Thanks SkyrimLL,

found a solution to get my 5 milks - installed MilkModEconomy, went to Riften and used the Milkmachine a couple of times to boost milkproduction, went back to the farm and got milked by Leonara (had enough milk in my breasts to fill 5 bottles until then and about 10 bottles of racemilk in the inventory).

After milking i spoke to her and asked her to remove the harness, she agreed and wanted to take the rest of my milk - but :( after that the harness was still locked on my PC - had to use console to remove it, maybe a conflict with DDI because I had to remove two items to get rid of the harness.

Anyway, you created a real funmod and I thank You for it !! :)

Being a Nord queen, she is deriving her eternal youth from the essence of her subjects. Consider it a perverse case of magical fantasy racism.

I originally intended to make Draugr negatives, but I thought they used to be Nord, so they should be contributing a little. That way, you will always have a way to explore Nord ruins and recharge your youth by banging one draugr after the next. Draugr are supposed to be friendly to the Nord Queen by the way... not dragon priests or other creatures in the ruins.

One of her spells (the ice kiss) should allow you to recruit any draugr to follow you around until they get killed. It wasn't fully tested yet and only appears once you have unlocked the right 'refreshed' state.

This might be a "I'm dumb" / "have no imagination" kind of question, but are we intended to kill the various sons of the mage to collect the amulet fragments? Start the mage guild quests to get into Saarthal, etc,?

EDIT

Checking in game, looking at both the book and journal log, I see you have them saying different things.

The book lists the sons of the wizard, but the journal entry lists them as sons of the king. Either way answers the first question.. yes, kill them with prejudice, as eternal doom to guard the amulet the killed their father to claim isn't good enough.

Future plans include trouble at the mage college? Collette maybe detecting you aren't what you appear to be? (Restoration is a perfectly good school of magic, you know, and deals with power over death.)

Being a Nord queen, she is deriving her eternal youth from the essence of her subjects. Consider it a perverse case of magical fantasy racism.

(...)

Checking in game, looking at both the book and journal log, I see you have them saying different things.

The book lists the sons of the wizard, but the journal entry lists them as sons of the king. Either way answers the first question.. yes, kill them with prejudice, as eternal doom to guard the amulet the killed their father to claim isn't good enough.

Future plans include trouble at the mage college? Collette maybe detecting you aren't what you appear to be? (Restoration is a perfectly good school of magic, you know, and deals with power over death.)

Thanks for pointing that out.

I did misunderstand the lore on that one. I will correct it.

I checked the wiki page again and there is still no mention of their mother or a partner for Gauldur, so I still have room to play with the story.

For example, keeping Gauldur as her mentor and lover, the Nord Queen could have been a threat to the sons. She would have a good reason to seek revenge for what they did to her.

To answer your first question - yes. You should complete quest for the amulet. I am planning on adding some unique items in the ruins visited to find the amulet as well as more connections to that vanilla quest.

I updated Stories to version 0.8.1 with these changes:

- Added: Nord queen - correct back story  
- Added: Red Wave - Remove forced pregnancy when asking for a job  
- Added: Red Wave - Add confirmation topic when asking for a job  

- Fixed: Fix gray face bug for Olfina graymane  
- Fixed: Player Start - Nord queen - Remove sex notifications if quest not started  
- Fixed: Player start - RedWave - Remove slave escape notices if quest not started  

This should fix enough issues for now to give me time to work on improving the quests.

Do the Nord queen notifications go away after you have enough life to resurrect, or when the quest is done?  Or does it stay for the whole game?

Right now it is more of a debug/test message than a real thing. Once I am satisfied it is working properly, I will replace it by more immersive messages that will go away as the quest progresses.

Do the Nord queen notifications go away after you have enough life to resurrect, or when the quest is done?  Or does it stay for the whole game?

Right now it is more of a debug/test message than a real thing. Once I am satisfied it is working properly, I will replace it by more immersive messages that will go away as the quest progresses.

Thanks for the reply.  I was more wondering though if they went away at all in the current build since I think it's a neat RP start but those messages would drive me nuts.

(...)

I checked the wiki page again and there is still no mention of their mother or a partner for Gauldur, so I still have room to play with the story.

For example, keeping Gauldur as her mentor and lover, the Nord Queen could have been a threat to the sons. She would have a good reason to seek revenge for what they did to her.

To answer your first question - yes. You should complete quest for the amulet. I am planning on adding some unique items in the ruins visited to find the amulet as well as more connections to that vanilla quest.

I'll drop the new version in on top of the one I have and see what happens. Then restart like I planned and check the start before heading off in my originally planned direction.

Two (edit: three) thoughts I'll post now that I did not this morning

- Whether sons of the king or sons of her lover, it was the sons who raped and killed her, yes? Hence the revenge?  One odd thing, as draugr they're friendly to the PC so I've had fun sexing them to death.  That and I was writing a story in my head the last several nights as I was hunting down various nordic tombs that had nord hero weapons as the boss treasure at the end... like Okaj and Enki ( I think, from Volunruud, north of Whiterun) to match the Gaulder Blackblade and bow, as my PC was chasing down various allies, enemies and long dead heroes from her day.

- Are necromancers supposed to be friendly?

- I also found that random encounter NPCs that were listed as Nord (checked with the console) would tell me "sex with a non-nord" as if it was checking some base racetype and not the currently spawned NPC.  I stuck to seducing or assaulting named nords after I figured that out.

(...)

I'll drop the new version in on top of the one I have and see what happens. Then restart like I planned and check the start before heading off in my originally planned direction.

Two (edit: three) thoughts I'll post now that I did not this morning

- Whether sons of the king or sons of her lover, it was the sons who raped and killed her, yes? Hence the revenge?  One odd thing, as draugr they're friendly to the PC so I've had fun sexing them to death.  That and I was writing a story in my head the last several nights as I was hunting down various nordic tombs that had nord hero weapons as the boss treasure at the end... like Okaj and Enki ( I think, from Volunruud, north of Whiterun) to match the Gaulder Blackblade and bow, as my PC was chasing down various allies, enemies and long dead heroes from her day.

I'm not sure what to do with the Draugr faction yet.

Initially, I thought they should be friendly because they were not involved in her demise... only the sons were.

Now, I am thinking they should be friendly only when the player is in a corpse stage and turn hostile when she is in human form.... but that may change again. I need to think about it more. Suggestions are welcome :)

- Are necromancers supposed to be friendly?

Only if their faction is friendly with Draugr by default. I haven't tested that far yet but that would reinforce the idea above about making them friendly when she is a corpse only.

- I also found that random encounter NPCs that were listed as Nord (checked with the console) would tell me "sex with a non-nord" as if it was checking some base racetype and not the currently spawned NPC.  I stuck to seducing or assaulting named nords after I figured that out.

Any example I could look into?

I like the idea of corpse only friendlies, but might have trouble with the examples of nord/non-nord.

I tried a couple of saves, but was not getting either + or - messages, so I went back to my LAL cell save and started a new start.

Then I got -1 from the draugr in the first dungeon, and from a Nord hunter I found just outside.

I could upload a screenshot of the console screen if you want.

EDIT

So a couple of updates... at recovery stage -2 I hop over to Whiterun and have sex with Uthgerd... however the unbroken spells her name.  Get up to +5 for draining a nord, (to make sure I am actually getting points) and then catch an imperial patrol going by and single out the nord from the breton and imperial.  Have sex, go down to 4.

Find another group, Arousal isn't high enough for dialog to start sex, so I hold N until my PC starts to jill off, thinking that'll increase watching NPC enough.   At end of solo anim, -1, sex with a non nord.

Um, What?  (nord pc, am I not a nord cause I'm a draugr or something still?)

EDIT 2

As I'm messing around with this, and have my laptop open I can post a silly thought.... we should get more in group sex, though the math on that could get interesting... +5 for a nord but -1 for a breton for a total of 4. :P

[...]

Any example I could look into?

I noticed Imperial soldiers and NPC guards in Solitude count as non-Nords even when the console said they were Nord

I have a question : did you update the "do you know a story" dialogue lines ?

It's leading to other mods ?

For example, i think we don't have any options in mods to sacrifice women to dragons...

These are just rumors .. They may or may not be true :)