You should be getting a bottle and the system should work as you described.

I will check the code again when I resume work on this quest in the coming weeks.

May has been brutal for my spare time but June and July should be much nicer.

I unpacked the bsa to take a look at the scripts. I then queried the values of a couple of variables. And then my laptop crashed and I can no longer power it on. If I remember correctly there was a milk variable that was 0 and a milkproduced that was 50. Anyway I can't provide any more information until I get my laptop fixed. (Posted from my Kindle)

I have a little question. When I am in the red wave there is one prostitute with a dog in the room. I thing when i say toe her "show us what for a bitch you are" something should happen. But I only loose the 200 gold and nothing more is happening. Does one of you have any idea what the problem could be?

I have a little question. When I am in the red wave there is one prostitute with a dog in the room. I thing when i say toe her "show us what for a bitch you are" something should happen. But I only loose the 200 gold and nothing more is happening. Does one of you have any idea what the problem could be?

You need to enable creatures animations in sexlab for the scene to play.

You need to enable creatures animations in sexlab for the scene to play.

They are enabled. And I have the FNIS creature pack installed. 

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't really want to search through 70 pages to be sure, but I have a problem with the Nord Queen start, every time I use it, eventually something happens without my notice that brings my max stamina down to near nothing, and in some cases negative numbers.

Will you implement Bodyslide feature for the E.L.L.E robot outfits  once its done ?

I have the original Transparent Zipsuit + Bodyslide but this doesnt affect the E.L.L.E robot outfit version 5/6.

Love the Idea of a Sexbot , hope you will do something great out of it :D !

Suggestions :

- Individual Poses , robot style. ( Send robot into standby mod[freezed, no idle] , wake up animation )

- Let us build the Robot from scratch , maybe start with just a head.

- more dialogue options ( beside history and Immersion )  " Pleasure me " , " Pleasure him/her " ,  " Rape him/her" , " Would you like to have fun with my Robot"

Hey Guy's, great mod except for the annoying notification and 100 gold bounty in the area of solitude docks everything goes fine. It's only very annoying because i use the pirates of skyrim mod which means i have to pass that area often. So has this been finally fixed? If so how do i install the new version? Just overwriting an old file and a safe where i have never been to that place before?

Hey Guy's, great mod except for the annoying notification and 100 gold bounty in the area of solitude docks everything goes fine. It's only very annoying because i use the pirates of skyrim mod which means i have to pass that area often. So has this been finally fixed? If so how do i install the new version? Just overwriting an old file and a safe where i have never been to that place before?

That was fixed in the last version.

Just overwrite the files and the bounty should go away.

That was fixed in the last version.

Just overwrite the files and the bounty should go away.

ok, thanks.

About the problem I was having with the milk farm (my last post was on June 1st) - the motherboard on my laptop died and took the SSD with it, so I'm having to get a new one and rebuild Skyrim from scratch. It might be quite a while before I get back to that farm.

Hi, I have a problem with E.L.L.E, I may or may not have used the console to get the imbued flesh and I may have overdone it by spawning 10 of them and giving the flesh to E.L.L.E. She didn't update her body since is now only partly built up while telling me that she is finished. Is there a way to get her body to update or to reset the quest if that isn't possible? I tried disabling/enabling/resetting her already. Thanks!

Hey folks...

So... i decided to see about adding some 'more' to my Skyrim.. as in .. different stories.. starts.. and such. And stumbled onto this while looking at a few of the Alternate Start mods.

Sofar, i have:

Live another Life, Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, and this mod "Sexlab Stories".

I have the ZZ animation pack.. and all of the Lovers Lab stuff installed.. but im having some issues that im not sure might be causeing it =)

Sofar, the 3 stories ive tried sofar are the Bandit one, where you either chose to run, or.. smex.  The Ship Brothel one, and the Nord queen one.  Out of the 3, sofar only the Bandit one seems to work fully?  The Ship Brothel one dosnt really tell me much... the quest never updates past "ask the others about..."  Though i can get the money owed to go down.. And at one time.. ALL of the clients left the ship.. and no ammount of waiting seemed to make them come back :D  And on the Nord Queen one... i showed up in a tomb.. with a few dead Draugor near.. tried to exit it only to have the door shut, and a bunch of other Dragur came out of their coffens.. but then they just stood around.  Going up the steps, i bumped into one dragur and saw the caption about being grabbed and tossed to the ground... but nothing actually happened....

Essentially... i stumbled onto this mod.. sofar as i know i have everything i need for it to work... just have no idea what isnt working right or if im missing something :D

Any tips?

Hey folks...

So... i decided to see about adding some 'more' to my Skyrim.. as in .. different stories.. starts.. and such. And stumbled onto this while looking at a few of the Alternate Start mods.

Sofar, i have:

Live another Life, Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, and this mod "Sexlab Stories".

I have the ZZ animation pack.. and all of the Lovers Lab stuff installed.. but im having some issues that im not sure might be causeing it =)

Sofar, the 3 stories ive tried sofar are the Bandit one, where you either chose to run, or.. smex.  The Ship Brothel one, and the Nord queen one.  Out of the 3, sofar only the Bandit one seems to work fully?  The Ship Brothel one dosnt really tell me much... the quest never updates past "ask the others about..."  Though i can get the money owed to go down.. And at one time.. ALL of the clients left the ship.. and no ammount of waiting seemed to make them come back :D  And on the Nord Queen one... i showed up in a tomb.. with a few dead Draugor near.. tried to exit it only to have the door shut, and a bunch of other Dragur came out of their coffens.. but then they just stood around.  Going up the steps, i bumped into one dragur and saw the caption about being grabbed and tossed to the ground... but nothing actually happened....

Essentially... i stumbled onto this mod.. sofar as i know i have everything i need for it to work... just have no idea what isnt working right or if im missing something :D

Any tips?

This mod is still kinda a work in progress, so the Red Wave and Nord Queen starts aren't really done yet.

Nord queen you basically just need to get out of the ruins and smex up nords to get yourself back. If the draugr did not smex you when he grabbed you, either you don't have creature animations enabled in sexlab, or something is wrong with them.  Did sexing the bandit work?

Hey folks...

Sofar, i have:

Any tips?

This mod is still kinda a work in progress, so the Red Wave and Nord Queen starts aren't really done yet.

Nord queen you basically just need to get out of the ruins and smex up nords to get yourself back. If the draugr did not smex you when he grabbed you, either you don't have creature animations enabled in sexlab, or something is wrong with them.  Did sexing the bandit work?

Never saw the bandit =P  Thats the part that threw me off.. said i was sapose to defend the place, but was nothing to defend against hehe.

Figured out i had to install/enable the creature pack part.. so got that working at least :)

As for the work in progress. Knew that much.. guess i just got confused on which ones were still partially done, or more further along *facepalms*  Thanks for the info though :)

Yeah, not sure if the current mod or the next will give you nordpower life points for sexing draugr and full points for nords. i think the idea was to have non nords drain points.

but no bandits in the ruins, just dead stuff... including you.

ELLE went missing. Normally I'd wait a couple of hours and Follower find back to me. Not in this case (and I can't even take on new followers because the game thinks I've allready one). Any Ideas how to restore her?

EDIT: Typed "save funclist 1" in console. The resulting textfile let me find her ID and I could "ID.moveto player"