is the daedric devious curse part of this (Devious stories) mod? If so, what does it do exactly?

Can you elaborate?

I don't remember doing something like a daedric devious curse in stories.

upon closer inspection, it's from a different mod also called Devious stories but with a slightly different .esp, lol, sorry about that

Idk why but whenever I pick Brood Mother start in CAS, I get a ctd when I use the bed.

That might be a CCAS issue, not a Stories one.

Does your skse.ini file have the appropriate entries? It should look something like this:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Also, a papyrus log may help in figuring out the problem.

This may be a dumb question, but if I turn off the "rumors" option does that turn off the whole mod, or is some of it still functional? Also the menu only seems to contain that option and another one for fetish stones, but nothing save for some headings is included under the stories tab, is that normal or did I do something wrong?

This may be a dumb question, but if I turn off the "rumors" option does that turn off the whole mod, or is some of it still functional? Also the menu only seems to contain that option and another one for fetish stones, but nothing save for some headings is included under the stories tab, is that normal or did I do something wrong?

Turning off Rumors only turns of the dialogue topic 'Heard any story lately?'.

The stories tabs are empty for now. I should have displayed a message about that in the menu itself. 

Future versions will have options there.

The stories tabs are empty for now. I should have displayed a message about that in the menu itself. 

Ok, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure nothing was broken.

Does the "increase relationship rank through sex acts" still apply? I saw in an archived thread that you made a few years back that, that was one of the things you added to this mod.

Ok, that's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure nothing was broken.

Does the "increase relationship rank through sex acts" still apply? I saw in an archived thread that you made a few years back that, that was one of the things you added to this mod.

That would be part of SexLab Dialogues... not Stories.

I ran into a problem with the Breton milk maid disappearing, the Nord one was intact. It looked

like a skeleton or HDT problem, perhaps, I got a few glimpses of her with 'infinity boobs' before she vanished.

I could still talk to her even though she was invisible. I did install the milker files in my bodyslide directory.

I ran into a problem with the Breton milk maid disappearing, the Nord one was intact. It looked

like a skeleton or HDT problem, perhaps, I got a few glimpses of her with 'infinity boobs' before she vanished.

I could still talk to her even though she was invisible. I did install the milker files in my bodyslide directory.

The "infinity boobs" you saw weren't boobs, they were giant rubber bands. She didn't vanish, she just launched into the stratosphere. You must have missed the loud "twang!" sound.

The "infinity boobs" you saw weren't boobs, they were giant rubber bands. She didn't vanish, she just launched into the stratosphere. You must have missed the loud "twang!" sound.

HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Could a devious helpless lock be used to mark milk cow sexlab sessions as do-not-interfere?

Specifically, since the area is full of guards, DCL sees it as public indecency and can interupt it, even though milking should be normal in that area and the guards shouldn't consider it illegal (or public)

Seems easier to fix from SLS side, I think Kimy checks for DHLP before triggering public indecency, so you would just have to turn it on at the start of sex and catch sex at the end to turn it off.

Won't Galactus be interested in Infinity Boobs?

I have the Inifinity Boobs bug too. Sure it is to do with HDT. It also happens with HDT-enabled flappy clothing, I've had a game-cell long arse before, and a scarf that disappeared to Buzz Lightyear.

You must be thinking of Thanos little sister.

The Infinity Boobs, with the power to titillate an entire world!

I've had infinity boobs several times, only with breast-weighted armor and clothing, and mostly immediately when entering a cell, such as an inn where the innkeeper will spike her chest through the wall. It usually snaps back into place within a few seconds. I've never had infinity butt, but I did have infinity skirt once.

The spikes all seem to go to the same point. I haven't tested, but I keep thinking it must be the cell's origin 0,0,0. That makes the most sense, anyway.

I started using an armor mod from the Nexus, and when I tried to apply it to different NPCs in Riften, they'd vanish, similar to the bug that happens with normal NPCs and clothes. These don't use HDT so I do not know why they create a problem.  Might be useful for testing though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168/?

There are 4 models, but 2 and 3 were the only ones to cause problems.

Ah, yes. A different angry, purple dickhead. Off to find out who Galactus is and why I know that.

Don't spoil the story, but this mod supplies the "special cheese" quest right? And if so how do I complete it? I don't want to be stuck in a milking machine forever ;)

That quest is not finished yet.

If you have received the milking harness, you need to produce at least 10 milk bottles if I remember well.