Guess This Location.

Reiklings and marauders both would enslave the player.

And there are a couple of unmarked locations frequented by hagravens that could use a cage... one close to Karthspire camp, and there's another one south of Ragnvald, just up the hill.

The bandit bridge near pinewatch (unmarked).

The bandit tower just outside of Bleak Falls Barrow (unmarked).

Each orc stronghold could have a cage...?

Black briar lodge

Drelas at Drelas's cottage might need a place to keep his slave.

Traitor's post bandits need a spot to keep their captives.

Reiklings and marauders both would enslave the player.

And there are a couple of unmarked locations frequented by hagravens that could use a cage... one close to Karthspire camp, and there's another one south of Ragnvald, just up the hill.

The bandit bridge near pinewatch (unmarked).

The bandit tower just outside of Bleak Falls Barrow (unmarked).

Each orc stronghold could have a cage...?

Black briar lodge

Drelas at Drelas's cottage might need a place to keep his slave.

Traitor's post bandits need a spot to keep their captives.

Uh me likes, I'll look for locations for ether cages, or jails in the places you mentioned.

But that bridge near Pinewatch all I ever saw there was 2 bandits and dropping rocks.  

I have a big bounty with the orcs so they hate me, they'll love to get me into a cage... good idea. :blush:

Hmm... what about Giants? They need some way to keep their little captives around until they're ready.

Does SD use giants as slave masters? I've never had it happen...

And I'm not sure that an iron cage fits in with the giant motif either. I mean, unless the giants stole the cage from somewhere else...

Do you have the Dragonborn expansion? You could start adding cages to marauder hangouts in Solstheim...

Giants huh? Now  that's an idea, I'll ask skyrimll if that can be done.

I haven't played in Solstheim much, perhaps I should.

The reiklings of Solstheim have been known to form attachments to things. I wouldn't be surprised if they did manage to take captives that they would keep as a trophy of victory and\or pet. It's a narrative that would dovetail nicely within the Skyrim universe. And of course there's all the vampires that the Dawnguard DLC adds to the game, they would have to keep mortals in captive for nutritional purposes and of course a cage would work perfectly to that end.

I thought I got most vampire locations since vampires already enslave with SD. If you have some locations in mind, please feel free. ;)

Come to think about it there was a vampire location I have stumbled in by mistake exploring, but I forgot the name, they were making red skooma, I think?

Hmm... what about Giants? They need some way to keep their little captives around until they're ready.

Does SD use giants as slave masters? I've never had it happen...

And I'm not sure that an iron cage fits in with the giant motif either. I mean, unless the giants stole the cage from somewhere else...

Do you have the Dragonborn expansion? You could start adding cages to marauder hangouts in Solstheim...

Giants huh? Now  that's an idea, I'll ask skyrimll if that can be done.

I haven't played in Solstheim much, perhaps I should.

The reiklings of Solstheim have been known to form attachments to things. I wouldn't be surprised if they did manage to take captives that they would keep as a trophy of victory and\or pet. It's a narrative that would dovetail nicely within the Skyrim universe. And of course there's all the vampires that the Dawnguard DLC adds to the game, they would have to keep mortals in captive for nutritional purposes and of course a cage would work perfectly to that end.

I thought I got most vampire locations since vampires already enslave with SD. If you have some locations in mind, please feel free. ;)

Come to think about it there was a vampire location I have stumbled in by mistake exploring, but I forgot the name, they were making red skooma, I think?

Red water den?

Is that on the map?

Redwater Den is a good choice.

For Dawnguard, there's also a few others I could see being used:

Darkfall Cave / Darkfall Passage (falmer)

Several places in the Forgotten Vale for falmer

Moldering Ruins (vampires)

Ruunvald (Minorne... after all, she's already got Florentius caged)

Yes, ... good... good, :P

I'll put them on the list.  

Correct on the location. :)

It's not SOS, but it is the sexlab male nude skin. Female body is UNPB+HDT.

Other mods that might be hard to identify:

FCO (the dialog line from Erik... that was the reason I took the screenshot, him talking about taste in the mouth while I'm giving a BJ)

Slavetats (tattoos and nails)

Dibellan Defender (other tattoos)

And the guy is Bora from Skooma Whore

Wow. With this post I really see how much I didn't discover in Skyrim, even after 3 years :D

That's my problem too.

With this image, I want to say that's a troll cave in the mountains south of Riften, but I don't recognize the flag... it must be somewhere else.

Time for some exploring!

Hint time, the marker is for a CD delivery to the north.

Aah... I haven't done any of the new CD stuff yet. But the "north" is a good hint. :)

And while thinking of the previous guess this location.

That's that place, I think it's around Mount Anthor.

When you approach the altar (or actually when you pick up an item) skeletons come alive and attack you.

Yep, just north of Mount Anthor, up the hill from the Sightless Pit.

Hint time, the marker is for a CD delivery to the north.

Aah... I haven't done any of the new CD stuff yet. But the "north" is a good hint. :)

That's that place, I think it's around Mount Anthor.

When you approach the altar (or actually when you pick up an item) skeletons come alive and attack you.

That's a shrine between Mt.Anthor and the temple of Xrib. Southeast of the town of Winterhold.

Also  :lol:

Correct

That's a shrine between Mt.Anthor and the temple of Xrib. Southeast of the town of Winterhold.

Spoiler

Close enough

You both get a cookie.

Also :lol:

Spoiler

:blush:

post-391319-0-26728700-1414257749_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...