Guess This Location.

Speaking of ancient nord ruins, where is this one?

Valthume?

with a door to your left and a passage behind you.

Yep, Valthume is right, I think... Valthume is the one with the ghost in the antechamber who asks you to kill the boss Draugr, right? That's the one I was thinking of, not Ragnvald. I tend to get Draugr ruins mixed up a lot.

Valthume?

Yep, Valthume is right, I think... Valthume is the one with the ghost in the antechamber who asks you to kill the boss Draugr, right? That's the one I was thinking of, not Ragnvald. I tend to get Draugr ruins mixed up a lot.

yup thats the one. i remember the spot, cuz like anyone, i like to go over andtake the skulls so the skelies fall off the wall.

unless that places exist in two spots.

Valthume?

yup thats the one. i remember the spot, cuz like anyone, i like to go over andtake the skulls so the skelies fall off the wall.

unless that places exist in two spots.

Valthume indeed,  the only Draugr ruins I know of with a stretch rack.

post-391319-0-84583800-1421019453_thumb.png