Guess This Location.

Guest _kuraiko

How about this one, though not in the shot there is a well known inn close by.  

I think it is near Old Hroldan Inn.

You too got it. Unfortunately, Content Consumer got all my cookies. ;) 

Aww, man. :( I've got one for you guys too:

2j465fq.jpg

How about ... this one? Almost just a wall, but other stuff in there should give it away.

Whoa... this one I'm completely lost. It could be the kitchens of the Bard's college, or the kitchens of the Blue Palace, or the lower room in Dragonsreach (just outside the room with the Ebony Blade) or it could be somewhere else altogether... I've got no idea here!

I'm going to have to go check all those places now.

This game is a real impetus to explore!

Then I'll hit you with this one.

That one I'm pretty sure is overlooking Lake Ilnata (or however it's spelled)... that little island there is the one with all the bees on it? That is, whenever I go to that island, there are dozens of bees floating around, great for alchemists. In my game, I'm using the "oblivion gates" mod, and there's a gate on that island.

I think the rock you're standing on is that one that, off to the left, bandits always spawn when I walk past...?

Whenever I walk this road, I always find the horse standing alone, his rider off somewhere hunting a deer. I'm always so tempted to steal the horse... the only reason I don't steal horses is that they always walk home when I do.

2j465fq.jpg

Another tough one for me... I'm pretty sure that's the ruin where there's this warlock in the lower level who has trapped the floors above with grates that you fall down when you run right to the chest, and has enslaved the spirits of other adventurers to guard the ruin... there's a word wall...

Hang on, let me look up the name in the wiki.

Rannveig's Fast.

Guest _kuraiko

2j465fq.jpg

Another tough one for me... I'm pretty sure that's the ruin where there's this warlock in the lower level who has trapped the floors above with grates that you fall down when you run right to the chest, and has enslaved the spirits of other adventurers to guard the ruin... there's a word wall...

Hang on, let me look up the name in the wiki.

Rannveig's Fast.

Yes you're right. +1 to your cookie fund.

Then I'll hit you with this one.

That one I'm pretty sure is overlooking Lake Ilnata (or however it's spelled)... that little island there is the one with all the bees on it? That is, whenever I go to that island, there are dozens of bees floating around, great for alchemists. In my game, I'm using the "oblivion gates" mod, and there's a gate on that island.

I think the rock you're standing on is that one that, off to the left, bandits always spawn when I walk past...?

Whenever I walk this road, I always find the horse standing alone, his rider off somewhere hunting a deer. I'm always so tempted to steal the horse... the only reason I don't steal horses is that they always walk home when I do.

Yeap, you got it again, to my right there is Lakeview Manor.

How about ... this one? Almost just a wall, but other stuff in there should give it away.

Whoa... this one I'm completely lost. It could be the kitchens of the Bard's college, or the kitchens of the Blue Palace, or the lower room in Dragonsreach (just outside the room with the Ebony Blade) or it could be somewhere else altogether... I've got no idea here!

Finally, I get to use one of my clues! This is upstairs in the same building.

post-391319-0-92246700-1410715631_thumb.png

Riften... Haelga's bunkhouse.

Indeed. :P

Indeed. :P

I checked five places in-game to find it - Bard's college, Blue Palace, Dragonsreach, Winking Skeever, and finally the bunkhouse...

Really, though, the lavender should have given it to me. There aren't that many bookcases in Skyrim with that particular setup, afaik.

How about this one.

Windstad manor.

I always build two houses in game - Lakeview and Heljarchen Hall.

Lakeview because that's always the first one in the game I ever get to, and it's handy for the Captured Dreams shop.

Heljarchen because that seems to be where spouses and children are most happy. At least, nobody ever complains about it like they do at either of the other places.

How about this one.

Windstad manor.

I always build two houses in game - Lakeview and Heljarchen Hall.

Lakeview because that's always the first one in the game I ever get to, and it's handy for the Captured Dreams shop.

Heljarchen because that seems to be where spouses and children are most happy. At least, nobody ever complains about it like they do at either of the other places.

I have to agree about Lakeview, I don't know how many times I had to run home from CD in full bondage gear after Master stopped me with "Let me see what you have" and equipped everything on me. Agh.... Master!  

Oh, and yes that is Winstead Mannor.