Guess This Location.

guess where this is?attachicon.gif2013-05-27_00002.jpg

It's the south side path up to Labyrinthian.

Remembered, it's the path down to Arcwind Point.

That is WAY better than I'd have come up with. Not enough clues for me!

It's in the mountains to the east of a Nordic Ruin. There's only a few places with that combination, Labyrinthian, Arcwind Point, Bleak Falls Barrow. But only one has s path going downhill towards it.

Geocaching, Skyrim style?

And it looks like the den thing near Helgen sort of. I think I remember running into it in my first hours. I lost track of the road an ended up in the wild. Were I glad I had no knowledge of LoversLab back then, or poor Ember'd have been violated 10 times over before evening getting to Riverwood.

Geocaching, Skyrim style?

And it looks like the den thing near Helgen sort of. I think I remember running into it in my first hours. I lost track of the road an ended up in the wild. Were I glad I had no knowledge of LoversLab back then, or poor Ember'd have been violated 10 times over before evening getting to Riverwood.

Quick response, and correct response too. The den near the stormcloak camp just south of Helgen.

I'd give you a cookie but I ate them all.

That's on the northern coastline, pretty close to a shipwreck... I can't remember what the shipwreck is called.

Now I've got to go look it up.

I know it's slightly north of the placement of the Solstheim marker if you have DB installed...

EDIT: Wreck of the Winter War. I was a little off, I thought it was due east of the shipwreck, but it is northeast of there.