Guess This Location.

Here is an out of the way place I found again.

attachicon.gif2014-11-11_00004.jpg

Looks like the poor guy got trampled while sleeping in his tent.

Isn't that the place where the Ebony Warrior shows up? Northeast of Fort Greenwall?

Because of all the snow and the gold mine I was thinking close to or north of Narzulbur.

Here is an out of the way place I found again.

attachicon.gif2014-11-11_00004.jpg

Looks like the poor guy got trampled while sleeping in his tent.

Isn't that the place where the Ebony Warrior shows up? Northeast of Fort Greenwall?

Because of all the snow and the gold mine I was thinking close to or north of Narzulbur.

It is to the east of Fort Greenwall, whether it is north or south depends on the map you are looking at (in game is a little north).

post-101267-0-90669400-1415769485_thumb.jpg

This is the view in the other direction:

post-101267-0-55946300-1415769492_thumb.jpg

Seems like a nice place to put a house.

:P good one!

How about this?

So, no one can figure this one out?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-391319-0-41552700-1414197504.png

An while thinking about that one try this one as well.

The new one is Frostmere Crypt, site of the side quest of the Pale Lady.

EDIT:

And hang on... the old one is that troll cave between Uttering Hills Cave and Morvunskar, right?

I finally figured it out (I think) because I remember standing in Morvunskar looking at the mountain in the background.

I hope I'm right. :)

:P good one!

How about this?

So, no one can figure this one out?

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_10_2014/post-391319-0-41552700-1414197504.png

An while thinking about that one try this one as well.

The new one is Frostmere Crypt, site of the side quest of the Pale Lady.

EDIT:

And hang on... the old one is that troll cave between Uttering Hills Cave and Morvunskar, right?

I finally figured it out (I think) because I remember standing in Morvunskar looking at the mountain in the background.

I hope I'm right. :)

Correct on both as always, here is another cookie... I mean two cookies, for you.  :P

post-391319-0-04183000-1416087242_thumb.png

post-391319-0-50553100-1416087252_thumb.png

Yes, correct you also get a cookie,  but I meant the flying fox. ;)

Seriously what is up with that, can't say how many times I was toast when helplessly facing a bear, just to have that bear fly up into the clouds and drop dead for no reason whatsoever. Skyrim... Skyrim...

If that was too easy try this one.  

post-391319-0-57085000-1416097071_thumb.png

Seriously what is up with that, can't say how many times I was toast when helplessly facing a bear, just to have that bear fly up into the clouds and drop dead for no reason whatsoever. Skyrim... Skyrim...

I don't remember the name, but it has hags in there. :lol: Forsworn and trolls, too.

Dead crone rock?

Yes...

Either there or Hag Rock Redoubt, sort of.

It's actually the same place but I think this cage is slightly lower down...?

I mean, the two locations are about six feet from each other... and if I'm not mistaken, this pic was taken right in the middle of the whole thing, so it could count as either location... which, again, is just one big location.

So, yes, it's Dead Crone Rock.

Sometimes I just have to laugh at Skyrim's design in places.

:dodgy:  :huh:  :blink: 

I'm sure this one is the hardest one yet.

Hang on, I know this place... It's from a mod, right? Like, one that's been updated recently or something?

Hmm... I think it's a two-word mod, starts with a "C" or something...

Just... can't put my finger on it...

Oh well. Maybe I'll sleep on it and capture a dream about it, then I'll be able to remember right.

:)

I'm sure this one is the hardest one yet.

Hang on, I know this place... It's from a mod, right? Like, one that's been updated recently or something?

Hmm... I think it's a two-word mod, starts with a "C" or something...

Just... can't put my finger on it...

Oh well. Maybe I'll sleep on it and capture a dream about it, then I'll be able to remember right.

:)

See I told you that one is hard. I too, got my dreams captured thinking about it. :P

If the previous one got your mind spinning, relax with this one.

Hmm... I want to say that's also Hag Rock Redoubt... but I'm not completely sure?

Yes, it was taken 3 feet away from the other one the next day, it was one of my unneeded clues. ;)