Guess This Location.

What about this one?

I *think* that's the jail cells from Captured Dreams...

I'll  be honest, I haven't played it much yet since the big 3.0 update. RL has been taking my time instead. But I'm pretty sure that's where it is...

Correct mod, wrong location ... but since you do not play CD all that much, understandable. Now... RL .... RL , what is that again? Maybe I will like it too.

What about this one?

I'll  be honest, I haven't played it much yet since the big 3.0 update. RL has been taking my time instead. But I'm pretty sure that's where it is...

Correct mod, wrong location ... but since you do not play CD all that much, understandable. Now... RL .... RL , what is that again? Maybe I will like it too.

Oh, RL is a sex mod.

Called ®eally (L)ong time-between-sexual-encounters-filled-with-irritation-and-no-time-off-to-have-fun.

What about this one?

Oh, RL is a sex mod.

Called ®eally (L)ong time-between-sexual-encounters-filled-with-irritation-and-no-time-off-to-have-fun.

Oh me likes, where can I get it?

What about this one?

Oh, RL is a sex mod.

All you have to do is step away from the computer and find a job that pays crap but takes up most of your free time. I'd highly recommend the "boss that keeps hinting that you may be getting fired in a month" optional update.

What about this one?

Oh, RL is a sex mod.

All you have to do is step away from the computer and find a job that pays crap but takes up most of your free time. I'd highly recommend the "boss that keeps hinting that you may be getting fired in a month" optional update.

You sure that is not just a patch? Seems to me that should be just a patch not a mod.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That one too hard?

Someone try this one.

should hide the UI when doing that, the compass is a dead giveaway.

Ok, then try the one above the previous post,

here...

How about this one? And no it is not in Wiltshire.

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-391319-0-25755200-1418974993.png

my first guess would be along the top of the hills between fort sungard and broken tower redoubt. somewhere in that stretch of land.

That one too hard?

Someone try this one.

here...

http://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-391319-0-25755200-1418974993.png

my first guess would be along the top of the hills between fort sungard and broken tower redoubt. somewhere in that stretch of land.

Crap, you got it... maybe I should take the UI out. :P

post-391319-0-32905100-1420840916_thumb.png

That one too hard?

Someone try this one.

here...

Crap, you got it... maybe I should take the UI out. :P

lol knew where it was, so went into game and traveled there myself

post-43106-0-95038300-1420841779_thumb.jpg