Guess This Location.

Hm, ... not enough in there for me either. How about some clues?

Sorry ran out of internet :-/  Anyway never get kicked out of the knifepoint gang

Embershard Mine?

That jam and cream scone is getting further away, but I'm not going to drum the answer into you.

This picture is close to impossible to guess.
if there were no snow, it could as well be Solstheim.

But as there is debris and knifepoint was mentioned, i have one more guess: Twilight Sepulcher ... or w/e it's called in the english version of the game.

looks like it's somewhere near Ivarstead.

Yeah, that's what I thought, looks like the cave with some bears in it, somewhere between Ivarstead and Alchemist's Shack... but there are no standing stones near its entrance...

Could be Geirmund's Hall as well.

I'm against posting screenshots of modded games if they are significantly different than vanilla Skyrim.

Edit: Yes, it is...

SR-place-Geirmund%27s_Hall.jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought, looks like the cave with some bears in it, somewhere between Ivarstead and Alchemist's Shack... but there are no standing stones near its entrance...

I'm against posting screenshots of modded games if they are significantly different than vanilla Skyrim.

yes it is near ivarstead im using flora overhaul not much of a big changes       usually i mistake this as the location of narfi missing sister

yes it is near ivarstead im using flora overhaul not much of a big changes       usually i mistake this as the location of narfi missing sister

Edit:

you got it right  :D

<snip>  usually i mistake this as the location of narfi missing sister

How that? i remember her being drowned near the bridge.

i think there`s no marker on that quest and if its your 1st playthough narfi will say about her sis gathering some herbs in some island i remember when i 1st enter this cave i though the draugr killed her turned out she drowned  :D  :D

That's where her corpse is. She apparently drowned on the way back home after collecting ingredients on the island.

You are not allowed to kill children in the game but you have kill this poor guy if don't want to miss a significant portion of the game... Arrrrgggh! 

That's where her corpse is. She apparently drowned on the way back home after collecting ingredients on the island.

now narfi will spend a whole decades waiting for his sister cause you turn him into a vampire better just killl him and end his suffering like i did   :D  :D

also  anyone want to post some locations im bored  :D