Guess This Location.

Never seen that place before. Where is it?

Finally, I get to give out some hints. :P

Well let's see, it is obviously in the Rift - from the vegetation and all that, - and from the HUD compass there is a village/town nearby.

There are only 2 villages in the Rift, that use that symbol on the map. So we are either close to Ivarstead, or Shor's Stone.

Well let's see, it is obviously in the Rift - from the vegetation and all that, - and from the HUD compass there is a village/town nearby. There are only 2 villages in the Rift, that use that symbol on the map. So we are either close to Ivarstead, or Shor's Stone.

Well, that much is obvious. :D Honestly, I've never seen those skeletons and the chest before, so your hints won't help.

Edit: The village is to the East so it can't be Ivarstead, right? It must be Shor's Stone. In that case, it must be some place to the North East of Redwater Den?

See if you can guess it. :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot21.jpg

Aw, you took out the HUD, not that the HUD helps all that much inside anyway.

Hmm, don't remember seeing that anywhere, so its a Nord ruin/cave but its got a crack to the outside, yeap that should be distinctive enough ... nope not enough for me in that, I would guess Skybound.

No, then we need some hints. :blush:

Well let's see, it is obviously in the Rift - from the vegetation and all that, - and from the HUD compass there is a village/town nearby. There are only 2 villages in the Rift, that use that symbol on the map. So we are either close to Ivarstead, or Shor's Stone.

Well, that much is obvious. :D Honestly, I've never seen those skeletons and the chest before, so your hints won't help.

Edit: The village is to the East so it can't be Ivarstead, right? It must be Shor's Stone. In that case, it must be some place to the North East of Redwater Den?

Close enough.

Crap, site problems, overcrowding can't post the map.  

Aw, you took out the HUD, not that the HUD helps all that much inside anyway.

Hmm, don't remember seeing that anywhere, so its a Nord ruin/cave but its got a crack to the outside, yeap that should be distinctive enough ... nope not enough for me in that, I would guess Skybound.

No, then we need some hints. :blush:

I didn't take out HUD this is how I play :P

Ok yeah this is too difficult and doesn't show anything distinctive, sorry I'm bad at this lol :D

Ok some hints, the ceiling where the passage leads to has clues. You have a greater chance of recognizing it if you aren't a lawful citizen. It's not from a mod. It is near a town.