Guess This Location.

Later my Dom and I were visiting this location when we ran into an Imperial patrol, and being all helpless they quickly defeated me, and since my Dom does not have any fighting skills  :( we were both enslaved.  

The Imperials even stole my Dom's body. :o

post-391319-0-09170500-1454961635_thumb.png

Aw... come one! CDS? Really?

:P

Now this is a mod, fairly popular one.

Leons/Leahs Manor.

Correct!

I used Mara's Eye Pond, and Ilinalta's Deep as my starting houses.

Interesting... so you like your homes flooded and submerged... Good to know... :D

^_^

Hehe... i acutally never played the Dawnguard side so i know exactly what you refer to. ^^
i always sided with Serana ... and somehow always prefered the vampire and due to this never cured Serana, but killed alot of dawnguard people. ^^
Who knows what great content i missed by playing so 2 dimensional? biggrin.png
And yes, i think the Dawnguard DLC is awesome and i even prefer it over the Dragonborn DLC. So much history and all things i always* wanted to know.

i simply like indiana Jones themed games and mods, where i discover ancient races, places and other things&stuff.

* Always meaning since my first Skyrim playthru w/o any DLC.

After evaluating the benefits of joining either side, I decided to join DG as a vampire. Believe it or not, it didn't make much difference in the end.

Oh, here's how I became a vampire lord as a vampire... set playerisvampire to 0...and then got bitten by Serana. :D

You can join the DG as a vampire? How that? They always started to attack me at one point. :/

Please enlighten me, o great bjornk.

I think I have a mod for that. Join DG as a vampire or something like that. Found it on Nexus.

I actually joined the vampire side first, finished the Soul Cairn stuff and came back, then I learned that no matter you did, the quest line would end the same and so I decided to get that mod.

it all end killing harkon no matter what side i thought there`s going to be a world domination when i join the vampire ^^

Don't want to spoil it if you haven't played it yet but Dragonborn isn't very different either.