Guess This Location.

I think I have a mod for that.

Mod name and/or link please?
Pretty please? blush.gif

Don't want to spoil it if you haven't played it yet but Dragonborn isn't very different either.it all end killing harkon no matter what side i thought there`s going to be a world domination when i join the vampire ^^

Sadly true, even tho i always thought that the DB story feels kind of artificial.

The oblivion realms and seeing how Solstheim changed since Bloodmoon were the most fun for me.

And i was rather dissappointed. Where's my Udyrfrykte or at least its cave? Or the other caves along the river? Or the grave near fort Frostmoth?

At least castle Kaarstag is in there and somehow "properly" represented.

But then again: All a matter of personal taste.

I really wanted to join Miraak. I couldn't even speak with the guy properly. It's Bethesda's way of doing things. Just kill the bad dude, you have no other alternative.

BTW, the mod is called Join Dawnguard as a Vampire (Nexus: 58727)

Nah, i use no Vampire or Werewolf gameplay overhauls as they kill to much of the actual gameplay for me.
The only overhauls i use are cosmetical. An old and no longer available Werewolf overhaul and BVFE, that's it.

So i should be on the safe side ... i guess. :)

I really wanted to join Miraak. I couldn't even speak with the guy properly. It's Bethesda's way of doing things. Just kill the bad dude, you have no other alternative.

BTW, the mod is called Join Dawnguard as a Vampire (Nexus: 58727)

ill definitely try this too i havent finish the dawnguard quest  with the aliiance to the dawnguard 

i knew it.... its the unmark beacon its located on a unmark hold  biggrin.png  biggrin.png

its one of the unmark bacon on dawnstar   i forgot to scroll left LOL

fuck...i mean the dawnstar lighthouse

Yep, it's the lighthouse from Dawnstar, right above the sanctuary of the dark brotherhood. ^^