Guess This Location.

K, I'll give you guys a hint since there's not much in the pic, it's the only cave where a Frost Atronach just stands around a cage. He's a friendly Atronach too.

Winterhold's Prison. it's called the Chill.

Yep. There's another forum I was on for a while, I mentioned the place, and no one had ever heard of it.

Yeah, because who gets arrested in Winterhold?

Sweetroll  thieves. 

@MoonSpot that jpg does not show up.

How about this.

Silent Moons Camp? :3

har har biggrin.png  Good enough I guess.  Don't know why it didn't work/post for others.  works for me, though it is dark (I is an IPS user)

It was just a dark night shot of the statue of azura cause no one was playing and I was board ;p

Now this.

Hag Rock Redoubt?

Might be a hard one.  Don't often come here myself, but it is near very near a door/pass entrance/exit.

RjB0a0L.jpg

:edit: Apparently I can't imgur and clear my history.  Sorry all.  Attached via home method instead.

post-694752-0-26260600-1454227782_thumb.jpg

I don't know who of us does sth wrong, but I also can't see your latest picture, Moon confused.gif

Until then, has someone a clue where this could be?

attachicon.gifcamping_place.png

Thanks for the confirmation.  Fixed my previous post.   I'm not confident in my guess for your image, but if that's what Ustengrav looks like in your game then I am super jelly.

Hmm, the general region is not bad though there are places that are closer than Ustengrav.