Guess This Location.

I've seen that tomb can't remember which one it is for the life of me.  When I saw the the eggs dropping around in my game I chalked it up to one of those Beth things, like flying mammoths and spontaneously appearing bears.  It's a small relief to now know that it wasn't :D

But on the assumption that fgambler is correct..

Those who know me, know me all too well.  I am included in all, yet only available to a select few.  Fewer still ever manage to reach me and bask in my splendor.

Where am I?

post-694752-0-88433300-1446178192_thumb.jpg

I've seen that tomb can't remember which one it is for the live of me.  When I saw the the eggs dropping around in my game I chalked it up to one of those Beth things, like flying mammoths and spontaneously appearing bears.  It's a small relief to now know that it wasn't :D

Those who know me, know me all too well.  I am included in all, yet only available to a select few.  Fewer still ever manage to reach me and bask in my splendor.

Where am I?

somewhat easy if you use mods: Qasmoke

I've seen that tomb can't remember which one it is for the live of me.  When I saw the the eggs dropping around in my game I chalked it up to one of those Beth things, like flying mammoths and spontaneously appearing bears.  It's a small relief to now know that it wasn't :D

Where am I?

somewhat easy if you use mods: Qasmoke

or just console command.  poor xbox and playstation users, so close and yet soo far.

Correct!  you get a free leek to add to your inventory!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets see, it is too small for Irkngthand so that is out.
I've seen that light somewhere but never from that angle, I think it was in Mzinchaleft or Kagrenzel ... hmm I'll have to say Kagrenzel.
Kagrenzel, final answer. ;)

On the road between the Western Watchtower and Fort Greymoor, wearing Black Sacrament armor.

Yes to the location, the armor is actually the capeless version of the Nightingale armor, but me likes this Black Sacrament armor you mentioned, I'll go look for it right now, thanks. :P