Guess This Location.

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Let's see how long this one lasts

Hide contents

ScreenShot310.jpg.3f91cbc17399747685a9c6b80f87d001.jpg

5 minutes ago, worik said:

Four Skull Lookout ?

Yeah. But where are the dead bodies?

Anyway, here's mine for today loosely based on one Worik did a while back. Let's see how long this one lasts:

Spoiler

167569983_enb2019_11_0917_27_57_86j.jpg.29a0c50e40041732e69fd2c0b34d4f5b.jpg

I've even left the compass.

15 hours ago, Psalam said:

Anyway, here's mine for today loosely based on one Worik did a while back. Let's see how long this one lasts:

Hide contents

167569983_enb2019_11_0917_27_57_86j.jpg.29a0c50e40041732e69fd2c0b34d4f5b.jpg

I've even left the compass.

Not sure which of worik's you mean since I don't keep track of them that well, but after 15 hours of not checking in I think I can say its Alvor's basement.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Not sure which of worik's you mean since I don't keep track of them that well, but after 15 hours of not checking in I think I can say its Alvor's basement.

Quite right.

Worik's was downstairs at the home at Kolskeggr mine. It lasted much longer than mine did.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Quite right.

Worik's was downstairs at the home at Kolskeggr mine. It lasted much longer than mine did.

Ah.

I think I've posted a picture of Pavo's house too, thinking it was an uncommon area people never have a reason to enter, but with a distinct table in the middle that few places have.

25 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Ah.

I think I've posted a picture of Pavo's house too, thinking it was an uncommon area people never have a reason to enter, but with a distinct table in the middle that few places have.

Speaking of which, I think this garden spot has been done before but the light was good so I thought I'd put it up. I even left the compass:

Spoiler

595365915_enb2019_11_1006_17_51_42j.jpg.b524cb820c17e12030c004e542107aad.jpg

18 hours ago, Psalam said:

Since this is not a named location I will have to settle for a description of where to find it:

Hide contents

1506692107_enb2019_11_1013_26_51_65j.jpg.7de1b317ebaec4ab9cf19bb03a0153ce.jpg

I can think of a couple or three that look like that.  Is there normally a bear (or wolf at really low levels) around it, and three wolves just past that rock at a questy location?

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I can think of a couple or three that look like that.  Is there normally a bear (or wolf at really low levels) around it, and three wolves just past that rock at a questy location?

Looks like that to me also.  West south west of the Dragon Bridge Mill, there's an iron ore vein a little north and the river a little ways south.

19 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Looks like that to me also.  West south west of the Dragon Bridge Mill, there's an iron ore vein a little north and the river a little ways south.

Yup.  The More Bandit Camps mod adds a small camp to the left of that rock closer to the river but to the right and ahead are wolves and the much put upon Horgeir's stash of mead his ice hearted wife has you steal.

There is another one closer to the Lover stone, up over the hill from Karthwasten and behind Blind Cliff cave but it doesn't have the same rocks around it and not quite the same formation.  I forget where the other ones I'm thinking of, but probably in the Reach on the southeast side of the Karth river closer to Sundered peaks.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yup.  The More Bandit Camps mod adds a small camp to the left of that rock closer to the river but to the right and ahead are wolves and the much put upon Horgeir's stash of mead his ice hearted wife has you steal.

There is another one closer to the Lover stone, up over the hill from Karthwasten and behind Blind Cliff cave but it doesn't have the same rocks around it and not quite the same formation.  I forget where the other ones I'm thinking of, but probably in the Reach on the southeast side of the Karth river closer to Sundered peaks.

You are both quite right. Have an avocado apiece. ? ?