Please consider removing the Diablo-esque Decorations dependency. I don't know what it is, or why it's required, it seems to be unsupported (unless it has its own page and I missed it?) and I'm quite sure I don't want it.

That said, this is a great mod and I have thoroughly enjoyed its previous versions.

There is an MCM option in the Slaverun menu.

Please consider removing the Diablo-esque Decorations dependency. I don't know what it is, or why it's required, it seems to be unsupported (unless it has its own page and I missed it?) and I'm quite sure I don't want it.

That said, this is a great mod and I have thoroughly enjoyed its previous versions.

That only affects the ones on the crosses, the ones stabbed on spears added in aren't affected by the MCM option.

Yes, I knew that. But that wasn't my point.

Well hello,

I always hesitated to try out your mod because I love immersion and naked girls in Whiterun, that is not immersive at all.

But I have a new playtrough and there are not much good mod what I haven' t tried yet out there, so I was like why not?

Man, I love it. Surprisingly it is immersive, or I would say more immersive than the original Whiterun.

I mean civil war out there and everybody is just walking around and troubled because we not really going into the cloud district?Or Isolda wants to run the inn and set up her own business?In wartime? Really?

So yeah...it is cool.I liked that option too that to talk myself out of the slavery at the city gate, so I don't have to be enslaved.

However I have a little problem with the enforcer.

I am running around naked aaand...nothing is happening.

I don't even have nude comments for some reason.

The guards just talk to me, but nobody wants to report me or put me into the jail for it.

I have immersive nude comments installed maybe that is conflicting or what, but somebody can tell me how the enforcer should work?

I have it in the mcm, all the options are all right, just nothing happening...

Well hello,

I always hesitated to try out your mod because I love immersion and naked girls in Whiterun, that is not immersive at all.

But I have a new playtrough and there are not much good mod what I haven' t tried yet out there, so I was like why not?

Man, I love it. Surprisingly it is immersive, or I would say more immersive than the original Whiterun.

I mean civil war out there and everybody is just walking around and troubled because we not really going into the cloud district?Or Isolda wants to run the inn and set up her own business?In wartime? Really?

So yeah...it is cool.I liked that option too that to talk myself out of the slavery at the city gate, so I don't have to be enslaved.

However I have a little problem with the enforcer.

I am running around naked aaand...nothing is happening.

I don't even have nude comments for some reason.

The guards just talk to me, but nobody wants to report me or put me into the jail for it.

I have immersive nude comments installed maybe that is conflicting or what, but somebody can tell me how the enforcer should work?

I have it in the mcm, all the options are all right, just nothing happening...

Well, since you are supposed to be naked, sounds like everything works just fine. Throw on some armor and you'll get arrested lickety-split.

@Metaton

The other thing that you should start to see after being in Whiterun for a bit, is males having sex with females, slaves and others, based on the MCM settings in Enforcer. It does take a little bit to get started, in my experience, for the men to get their arousal up I imagine, but you should see that pretty regularly.

I have seen it several times but they supposed to catch and rape my female character too? If yes how I can increase/ decrease that chance?

The MCM has settings to determine how high (or low) the males' arousal needs to be before they start grabbing the nearest female. The number for slaves will be lower since the men are supposed to choose slaves over free women, but if there aren't any slaves around, all women are fair game.

The lower the number, the more you will see it.

There are no slaves in the Drunken Huntsman, go there and stand in the middle of the room a while and pretty soon you'll be on your back for a while.

You can also adjust the ratio of distance for slave vs free female calling distance so its that same as the calling distance for slaves (1.0 ratio) which will leave you prone to being used more often. If you are within the distance they will call for sex then you will get called if you are the closest female.

Just load all your mods with TES5Edit. It will tell you what's missing.

I have all the requirements but the game still crushes on startup when trying to load this mod. Has anyone else have this issue?

CTD right after game launch is almost always a matter of a missing dependency. What kind of mod manager do you use?

$10 sez he's missing zdd. :P

I have used TES5Edit with zdd, which does not report any error but the game still ctd's on startup. when the slaverun and enforcer .esp are not loaded the game works normally

I have all the requirements but the game still crushes on startup when trying to load this mod. Has anyone else have this issue?

CTD right after game launch is almost always a matter of a missing dependency. What kind of mod manager do you use?

I have used TES5Edit with zdd, which does not report any error but the game still ctd's on startup. when the slaverun and enforcer .esp are not loaded the game works normally

Don't use it just on zdd. When you start TES5Edit and it shows you the list of your mods, don't uncheck any of them. Let it load them all. If there is a missing mod it will stop and throw an error telling you what's missing.

I have used TES5Edit with zdd, which does not report any error but the game still ctd's on startup. when the slaverun and enforcer .esp are not loaded the game works normally

Don't use it just on zdd. When you start TES5Edit and it shows you the list of your mods, don't uncheck any of them. Let it load them all. If there is a missing mod it will stop and throw an error telling you what's missing.

Sorry I am meant to say that I loaded all of my  mods , including zdd (so that is not missing) but it still ctd

looks cool sounds fun but i only play male character so male will not works?

For the moment, as a male you should be able to demand sex from any female in town, slave or free. My next character for playing will be male (current is female, I like to swap back and forth) and I am considering what and how he should be able to interact here.