Hello, is there a way to stop the pop of window "you have only 48 heures left to go back to your master in whiterun" ? it interrups the game every 30 secondes.  The pop of the Windows continues even if I missed the deadline (about it, it nothing happens if i exceed the time... I can go pay the 1000 g. even one, two... eight day or more)

Guest Long John

I too feel that the missed deadline should pop up less frequently or only once. Afterwards you could find yourself waking up to face the bounty hunters.

Plus for an updated version of the enforcer (V6 or V5+) could the slave items applied to the player optionally be replaced with new items from Zaz. Alternatively ones from Devious Devices could allow for the items being locked on and/or the ability to get sexual frustration.

Could the slave items applied to the player also be applied to female vanilla followers initially.

I seem to be stuck at "Go to the dungeon to undertake a slaveslut training"  the objective is completed but I am not getting another quest objectitve and my avi just sort of walks around on it's own in circles.  Is this what is suppose ot happen?

There is a room in the back being blocked by a set of shelves.  Is this where Feng is suppose to be?

I seem to be stuck at "Go to the dungeon to undertake a slaveslut training"  the objective is completed but I am not getting another quest objectitve and my avi just sort of walks around on it's own in circles.  Is this what is suppose ot happen?

There is a room in the back being blocked by a set of shelves.  Is this where Feng is suppose to be?

Try loading Zdd.esp before Slaverun.

I have all the latest mod to date, new ZaZ v6, PO v32, DD 2.8.2 and others Davoius, SL v1.59, Etc..

but with latest version 20140824 + Enforcer V5 (install with NMM), after Bethesda logo, my game Always crash! :(

if I uninstall the latest version and install the old Beta version, in combination with Enforcer V5, it works perfectly!

there is perhaps an incompatibility of the last Slaverun vrsion that some of the new updated mods released these days ?

I hope can help to solve, please..!

Hey guys. Just updated to the last version and I'm having an issue where the sexlab animations won't stop. Being that I've only had this problem in Whiterun, and with this mod's interactions, I assume it´s because of something going on in the script here. Anyone got tips solving this?

Known bug in Sexlab 1.59, turn off the disable player controls option in the Sexlab MCM menu because its broken in this version.

(Been offline for a few days, so responses are a little late)

Hey! How is everyone today?

I have a question for WaxenFigure about the Enforcer mod. Here it is:

I built a mod which is in the early stages of development, at this point, and I used the Riverwood Trader as a template. The Enforcer mod gives me debug messages about worldspace locations, and it still recognizes it as "Lucan's Dry Goods" as the interior name. Is this something I have to fix on my end?

Yes, that is something you should change so it reflects its current name and location hierarchy.

Hey! How is everyone today?

I have a question for WaxenFigure about the Enforcer mod. Here it is:

I built a mod which is in the early stages of development, at this point, and I used the Riverwood Trader as a template. The Enforcer mod gives me debug messages about worldspace locations, and it still recognizes it as "Lucan's Dry Goods" as the interior name. Is this something I have to fix on my end?

Yes, that is something you should change so it reflects its current name and location hierarchy.

Thanks. Hope you were able to enjoy the time away.

Hi, how are you doing?  Great mod, so far! =)

I just have a couple problems, that I hope someone could help me with:

1. I have a quest that says, "I better investigate this!", and the marker is on a guy named Fang.  However, when I talk to Fang, I don't get any dialogue trees or anything.  He's just like, "hey, what's up?", and that's it.  Am I supposed to get into a conversation with him?  What should I do?
  2. So, when I entered the town, the guy at the door was like, "here are the rules, etc, etc..".  Naturally, I told him "bugger off!", and he's like, "get 'em boys!"  But, no one really shows up, and the guards just walk around, being polite to me and what not.  HOWEVER, sometimes, very rarely, while I'm walking around Slaverun, the game crashes to the desktop.  I think it's localized to Slaverun, because Defeat works fine.  Has anyone ever experienced this, and know of a quick solution?  I could be wrong, but I thought I'd check. =)

I have framework 1.59 installed, the newest script extender, slaverun 20140824 (+enforcer v5), and I think all the requirements (but, maybe I'm wrong and missed something?)

I've attached my loadorder, just in case.

Thanks!!

post-550613-0-98571800-1409725297_thumb.jpg

Hi, how are you doing?  Great mod, so far! =)

I just have a couple problems, that I hope someone could help me with:

• I have a quest that says, "I better investigate this!", and the marker is on a guy named Fang.  However, when I talk to Fang, I don't get any dialogue trees or anything.  He's just like, "hey, what's up?", and that's it.  Am I supposed to get into a conversation with him?  What should I do?
  • So, when I entered the town, the guy at the door was like, "here are the rules, etc, etc..".  Naturally, I told him "bugger off!", and he's like, "get 'em boys!"  But, no one really shows up, and the guards just walk around, being polite to me and what not.  HOWEVER, sometimes, very rarely, while I'm walking around Slaverun, the game crashes to the desktop.  I think it's localized to Slaverun, because Defeat works fine.  Has anyone ever experienced this, and know of a quick solution?  I could be wrong, but I thought I'd check. =)
I have framework 1.59 installed, the newest script extender, slaverun 20140824 (+enforcer v5), and I think all the requirements (but, maybe I'm wrong and missed something?)

I've attached my loadorder, just in case.

Thanks!!

Not sure why marker would be on Fang, just enter Whiterun and let the guy intercept you.

Pick the meek (please don't hurt me option) to be enslaved, the "Fuck off moron" option is supposed to set a bounty (10k gold) on you which should bring the guards down on you but otherwise doesn't subject you to the new laws. The "I'm the Dragonborn" and the "Say that again" options both leave you free of the laws without a bounty and the "Here is ny stuff" option is the only one which makes you subject to the laws (must be nude and unarmed) but not a slave.

Guest Long John

Could the Slaverun transformation (and investigation quest) be delayed until during the Dragonstone fetch quest (in Creation Kit pre-requisite) or using scripting to check the appropriate quest's stage?

Possibly while you are in the appropriate quest location and have a dialogue option to ask about what happened  and why has Whiterun changed?

Please make these alterations although at the moment you don't want to alter the quest (or questline) as this will save having to wait with activating the modifications plugin. Would give a reason for the changes made to Whiterun (Slaverun).

Not sure why marker would be on Fang, just enter Whiterun and let the guy intercept you.

Pick the meek (please don't hurt me option) to be enslaved, the "Fuck off moron" option is supposed to set a bounty (10k gold) on you which should bring the guards down on you but otherwise doesn't subject you to the new laws. The "I'm the Dragonborn" and the "Say that again" options both leave you free of the laws without a bounty and the "Here is ny stuff" option is the only one which makes you subject to the laws (must be nude and unarmed) but not a slave.

Thanks, I'll give those options a shot! =)

EDIT: Hey, I was wondering, If I'm using Prison Overhaul, do I need to turn on the "Disable conflicting Prison Overhaul NPCS" in the slaverun MCM menu?  I know it sounds obvious, but I just want to be sure.  That might be what's causing my crashes.  I tried some of the other options recommended by WaxenFigure, and that aspect of the mod does work for me (My stuff gets taken, I get arrested if I break the law as per this mod, etc...).

Thanks!!

Could the Slaverun transformation (and investigation quest) be delayed until during the Dragonstone fetch quest (in Creation Kit pre-requisite) or using scripting to check the appropriate quest's stage?

Possibly while you are in the appropriate quest location and have a dialogue option to ask about what happened and why has Whiterun changed?

Please make these alterations although at the moment you don't want to alter the quest (or questline) as this will save having to wait with activating the modifications plugin. Would give a reason for the changes made to Whiterun (Slaverun).

Pick the "here's my stuff" so you don't get enslaved the first time you enter Whiterun, take care of business with balgruff, then choose "what does the guild need?" from the guy holding your stuff on the chest. That will enslave you without the forcegreet and first conversation with balgruff when you go to him during the Slaverun quest.

Seems I am missing the textures of the devices and schakles in the mod anyone might know why? I installed all the recommended mods and all it are the objects coming out of the slaverun esp.

I think they're supposed to look bluish and kinda glowy. So you're not missing textures.

i HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING WITH ANY SAVE GAME

WHEN I DISABLE THE MOD IN NMM THE GAME WORKS FINE

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

Sounds like you have something wrong with your load order or are missing a dependency. Run LOOT. If that doesn't fix it, open TES5Edit and have it open all of your mods. It will stop and tell you if a dependency is missing.

Seems I am missing the textures of the devices and schakles in the mod anyone might know why? I installed all the recommended mods and all it are the objects coming out of the slaverun esp.

I think they're supposed to look bluish and kinda glowy. So you're not missing textures.

Oh ok even the cuffs and all? looks kinda weird to me but ok.

Wait what ?

Update the ZaZ Animation Pack ......

Wait what ?

Update the ZaZ Animation Pack ......

Yup forgot to extract the textures thanks for the help :) feel such a dumbass now.