i HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS AND MY GAME KEEPS CRASHING WITH ANY SAVE GAME 

WHEN I DISABLE THE MOD IN NMM THE GAME WORKS FINE

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

The problem is that your caps lock seems to be stuck on.

Other than that, the game itself is unstable and any areas with a large number of NPCs can cause it to crash and this particular mod adds a lot of new NPCs making it much more likely that weaker rigs crash.

Not to worry, here's how to fix that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

Seems I am missing the textures of the devices and schakles in the mod anyone might know why? I installed all the recommended mods and all it are the objects coming out of the slaverun esp.

I think they're supposed to look bluish and kinda glowy. So you're not missing textures.

Oh ok even the cuffs and all? looks kinda weird to me but ok.

Wait what ?

Update the ZaZ Animation Pack ......

Yup forgot to extract the textures thanks for the help :) feel such a dumbass now.

Ah, I thought I was replying to the SD+ thread and you were referring to the glowy restraints from Sanguine's Realm. That's what I get for replying in haste via iPod at lunch!

sorry for the confusion.

Three Questions!

First:  I have installed the mod (correctly I think), and while all of the furniture is in place, the actors who are supposed to be locked in stocks, hung on crosses, strapped to tables, etc, are simply standing next to the devices casually.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Second: Why is Sexlab Arousal a requirement?  I prefer not using that mod (it complicates things a bit too much for my tastes), and am curious what it does for this.

Third:  What is the FULL list of recommended mods?

Thanks!

Three Questions!

First:  I have installed the mod (correctly I think), and while all of the furniture is in place, the actors who are supposed to be locked in stocks, hung on crosses, strapped to tables, etc, are simply standing next to the devices casually.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Second: Why is Sexlab Arousal a requirement?  I prefer not using that mod (it complicates things a bit too much for my tastes), and am curious what it does for this.

Third:  What is the FULL list of recommended mods?

Thanks!

1. You didn't install correctly, you seem to be missing the scripts (for the Slaverun mod or perhaps the Zaz Animation pack) which would move the restrained characters to their restraints.

2. Aroused is used in my mod Slaverun Enforcer, if you run only the Slaverun mod you can dispense with Aroused. It is used in my mod to control how horny the males get before they will have sex with a slave or free female and thus it is essential to this mod.

3. The full list is whatever mod(s) makes the Slaverun mod work best for you.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

Sounds like you have something wrong with your load order or are missing a dependency. Run LOOT. If that doesn't fix it, open TES5Edit and have it open all of your mods. It will stop and tell you if a dependency is missing.

my friend i didn't understand please can you explain to me in simple words please

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

Sounds like you have something wrong with your load order or are missing a dependency. Run LOOT. If that doesn't fix it, open TES5Edit and have it open all of your mods. It will stop and tell you if a dependency is missing.

my friend i didn't understand please can you explain to me in simple words please

1)Run loot. If it doesn't fix your issue go to 2

2)Run TES5Edit, if it errors out it will tell you what you are missing.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

it worked thank you just one more thing i have a female charcter how do i start the quests 

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

it worked thank you just one more thing i have a female charcter how do i start the quests

When the guy stops you in Whiterun, choose the "don't hurt me" option.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

CAN YOU HELP?

No need to yell.

When the guy stops you in Whiterun, choose the "don't hurt me" option.

thx man 

but i'm having another bug

sometime when i quit the game and restart and i load my save game the screen turns black and the game freeze and i can't go to main menu 

I have to restart my computer

I've tried playing the Saadia quest line In my time of need with slave run running as well and the Alikr prisoner that should be in the white run prison for you to talk to and get the location of the hideout doesn't spawn, you get the arrow marker with where he should be but he isn't there.

To get around it i used

setstage MS08 50 on the console to get passed that step if anybody else is also trying to do her quest (she got added to the amorous adventures npc list)

Going to advance the civil war plotline later and see what happens to whiterun/mod if the stormcloaks take whiterun as i recall there was a question about whether slaverun would break that.

Edit: just done the civil war quest

whiterun now belongs to the stormcloaks and vignar is the jarl and everything loads correctly and all the npc's are their, not done the zaid quests however so dunno if they all still work

I really want to try this mod... but for some reason, it will just not work for me.

On my game, previous versions were just CTD when entering Whiterun (even with a vanilla, bare-minimum set of mods enabled).

This version actually runs... but the actual gameplay experience is barely better (and the "slow rig" setting doesn't make any noticeable difference).

First, as soon as I am in the Whiterun cell, eeevveryyyythingggg slllooowwwwwsssss down considerably (script load, clearly). Looking for what could be generating this... well, of course, Enforcer is set to check all ~30 NPCs in WHiterun... every 5 seconds! Dafuq? This shouldn't be set by default to any less than 15 seconds... and 30 is as high it goes. Switching it to 30 sec speeds things up somewhat, to the point that I can at least start playing the quests.

I go to Zaid, start the first quest, go fetch the beads, come back, sex ensues, fine. Then I start the next quest... and at some point in the next 30s (this varies, from 5 to 30, I have tried that a good dozen times) the whole game freezes. Not CTD... just freezes.

I am going to try with everything non-essential deactivated (In particular the couple of DD-related script-heavy mods I have), to see where that goes... but this doesn't bode well for my ability to play (and enjoy, otherwise what's the point) this mod. 

I really want to try this mod... but for some reason, it will just not work for me.

On my game, previous versions were just CTD when entering Whiterun (even with a vanilla, bare-minimum set of mods enabled).

This version actually runs... but the actual gameplay experience is barely better (and the "slow rig" setting doesn't make any noticeable difference).

First, as soon as I am in the Whiterun cell, eeevveryyyythingggg slllooowwwwwsssss down considerably (script load, clearly). Looking for what could be generating this... well, of course, Enforcer is set to check all ~30 NPCs in WHiterun... every 5 seconds! Dafuq? This shouldn't be set by default to any less than 15 seconds... and 30 is as high it goes. Switching it to 30 sec speeds things up somewhat, to the point that I can at least start playing the quests.

I go to Zaid, start the first quest, go fetch the beads, come back, sex ensues, fine. Then I start the next quest... and at some point in the next 30s (this varies, from 5 to 30, I have tried that a good dozen times) the whole game freezes. Not CTD... just freezes.

I am going to try with everything non-essential deactivated (In particular the couple of DD-related script-heavy mods I have), to see where that goes... but this doesn't bode well for my ability to play (and enjoy, otherwise what's the point) this mod.

That's 5 seconds between passes, not checking every 5 seconds. There's a MCM stats screen you can use to see how long each cycle takes (it builds an average cycle time) and use that to get a cycle time that works for you.

You should be following the instructions here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

to get your system as stable as possible since this pair of mods will really stress your machine.

FWIW, I run enough extra NPC mods that Whiterun is crowded with lots of extra NPCs (in fact that was a major reason to write the enforcer mod, I wanted those NPCs to be in character with the Slaverun mod without having to create custom patches for each of those mods). My cycle time runs as high as 26 seconds at first though as the mod runs longer there's less for it to do each cycle. A five second pause between cycles works for me but my system is a brute.

That's 5 seconds between passes, not checking every 5 seconds. There's a MCM stats screen you can use to see how long each cycle takes (it builds an average cycle time) and use that to get a cycle time that works for you.

You should be following the instructions here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32363//?

to get your system as stable as possible since this pair of mods will really stress your machine.

FWIW, I run enough extra NPC mods that Whiterun is crowded with lots of extra NPCs (in fact that was a major reason to write the enforcer mod, I wanted those NPCs to be in character with the Slaverun mod without having to create custom patches for each of those mods). My cycle time runs as high as 26 seconds at first though as the mod runs longer there's less for it to do each cycle. A five second pause between cycles works for me but my system is a brute.

I,am updating my computer what are your system states ??? also overclock ratio if in use.  Thankyou for time an effort  we appreciate it

Hey, Wax, is there going to be an update to Enforcer? Ever since I upgraded to the latest version of Slave Run a lot of females in the city have clothes on, even when I'm standing next to them.

Yes, slow going though. I am changing it to use a cloaking spell, the result of that will allow NPCs that leave town to get dressed again I hope. Also I hope it will cycle faster and use less CPU with the obvious exception of the first time you enter Whiterun when everyone gets hit for the first time by the cloak.

I need the cloak because one major defect of the current system is that you can be standing right next to someone and they'll never notice you in the current version because they are standing in one cell and you are in another so the current method of iterating through everyone in the cell the player is in ends up ignoring everyone outside that same cell.

For some reason, immediately after the quest starts I get a message telling me I'm not complying with the Nudity Laws. This is after I've had all my equipment taken off me, and had the collar and shackles equipped. Is it a problem with the way I've installed it?

I have a gamers laptop from Asus, I7 quad core 3ghz(variable),16gb memory, Nvidia Geforce 670GX video and a SSD primary disk and a 1TB secondary disk.

Pretty much my config. Except with 32G, higher clock, and a 560 instead (I didn't get it as a gaming PC, originally).

With all my other mods installed, I honestly can't complain about Skyrim's stability. I have crashes, once in a blue moon, usually when being lazy and upgrading mods without a clean save. The only performance sore points I have is the time for some mods to init and show up in MCM, and a bit of script lag in densely populated areas (not Whiterun, normally... more often my own house, with 12 NPCs with effects from High Heels, AFT, BeeingFemale, DD and Fill Her Up  running).

I have tried to follow the steps of Project Stability. It starts with installing the unofficial patches, which, however I install them, result in a systematic CTD when loading a vanilla save (with no other mod loaded). At this point, given that's an issue the people from the Unofficial Patches refuse to address, saying "it has to be an issue with your config" without being any more helpful, this series of mods is banned from my install.

So, what else? There is about 2 dozens groups purporting to provides series of .ini tweaks to make Skyrim faster/more stable. I have tried about half of those without any notable improvement of the game responsiveness or stability. Perf has been mostly unimproved by any of those guides. In most cases, in fact, following the guides resulted in *more* crashes and a slower game.

TL;DR: Slaverun is the only mod with which I have frequent performance and stability issues. Why is that?

Edit: well, not exactly. Estrus / ActorEvents also generates issues for me, but this is a well known problem.

I have an issue and was wondering if anyone had a solution or knew if this was supposed to happen

The Jarl sent me to the dungeons to get training because my character could not pleasure him to his satisfaction, so I went to the dungeon and talked to the guy that you tell that you are there for training and he tells you that he will show you what you get for failure to obey, it then goes to a cinematic where the controls are out of your hands, What is supposed to happen at this part because my character just walks around from wall to wall endlessly.

Help would be appreciated.

Please consider removing the Diablo-esque Decorations dependency. I don't know what it is, or why it's required, it seems to be unsupported (unless it has its own page and I missed it?) and I'm quite sure I don't want it.

That said, this is a great mod and I have thoroughly enjoyed its previous versions.