Plz help, got everything installed,but nothing showing up when arroused ,even husky got nothing at all, can some point me in right direction what i need and install order, but i followed all instructions, i even added beast to try but nothing , i cant even click on anything in creature section in menus.thx

I just finished the Companion Quest Line and ...... Aila's Werewolf has a DONG!   Other than that awesome.  :-)

LOL! I always wondered about that myself.. Maybe the appearance of her transformation is based on her sexual preference? :D

I wish this mod, or SexLab Nude Creatures, worked with Immersive Creatures on the Nexus..

I just finished the Companion Quest Line and ...... Aila's Werewolf has a DONG!   Other than that awesome.  :-)

LOL! I always wondered about that myself.. Maybe the appearance of her transformation is based on her sexual preference? :D

I wish this mod, or SexLab Nude Creatures, worked with Immersive Creatures on the Nexus..

I solved this by installing Werewolves v3.2a and SexLab Werewolves.

Some one can help me plz ? :°(

I wanted to try to use sd with flamer ... so I saw this mod

I have install with NMM

- Creature_Features_1_0_4

- Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch

- SexLab NudeCreatures v2.2.0

FNIS and Creature Pack 5_1

And nothing ... i have no animation with falmer and other creature ... and not see any penis on creatures :°(

Need something other ?

I installed as instructed but nothing erect , so need help on exactly wat to install, not sure if conflict but i did as instructed

The creatures will not be erect until you are in a sex scene with them.  You will need a Mod that allows you to have sex with animals.

Screens are good, but i have a problem with it. I have installed nude creatures, creatures features, bestiallity animation pack and horny dogs of skyrim. And nothing happen. In MCM i turn on all cretures , but falmers and giants  just dont naked,and chaurus dont have scholng. Just troll all right. In MCM menu i have message "Warning: need to be install separately"
And how i get a animation work like on picture with chaurus?

Edited by Foroshilov

Anything i can delete or add to make this compatible with immersive creatures? I dont care about Reiklings and have no mods that would let them rape me.

I actually did a playthough few weeks back with both installed and the only problem i noticed was Reiklings stuck in T-pose (yea i ran FNIS :P )

I can just keep both installed and pretend there is a mysterious curse put on all those little buggers  haha!!

But if there is some kinda script danger im unaware of lemme know plz too! <3

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with kralgar1. Skryim Immersive Creatures is one of most widely use monster / creature mods. If I have to choose between that and Creature Features, SIC is going to take precedence every time. A compatibility patch would be greatly appreciated. Lacking that, a list of what actually conflicts between creature features and SIC would be helpful.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...