Ylenard, do you have any suggestions as to why the mod never worked for me after it worked just one time?  I was approached one time right after I installed it, but never since.

I dont know if it s normal or not but i cant click on the 2 quests in the MCM menu

Hello Yienard, I've been playing with your mod all day and have one small problem with it. My male dragonborn was finally raped by a male thief but when sexlab took over for the evil deed my guy was the one doing the raping. It may be a small issue but when he's raped I'd like him to be on the recieving end! It happens in all animations with your mod (rape and consensual) and only your mod. All others involving rape are putting him in the victim position. I found a great place to activate the rape side of the mod and can confirm that it happens every time even though I have a mod that makes sexlab view him as female. If you've done it deliberetly then ok, it's your mod (and a great one at that!) but it would really make my day if it was to change.

Can I also request a small brawl before a rape, if your taking suggestions on board, as I don't think a dragonborn should be such a push over! Thanks.

Its so refreshing to have my character approached instead of having to do all the work! Great job, thank you.

Would seriously love an update of this mod with more ferquent rapes. Have not been raped once!! Please, is there any recent news?

Thanks, the news is that I'm almost finished with the next version that will include a lot more possibilities in the "ask for sex" approach (ie. agree to have sex if the npc agrees to pay, rude rejection, you will be able to fight instead of just submitting to rape) and some new dialogues in the "whistle" approach. Also, several bugfixes.

Ylenard, do you have any suggestions as to why the mod never worked for me after it worked just one time?  I was approached one time right after I installed it, but never since.

I dont know if it s normal or not but i cant click on the 2 quests in the MCM menu

It is normal, it is only a list of loaded approach quests. Could you please upload the log? Perhaps there are some clues as to what got broken in your save there.

Hello Yienard, I've been playing with your mod all day and have one small problem with it. My male dragonborn was finally raped by a male thief but when sexlab took over for the evil deed my guy was the one doing the raping. It may be a small issue but when he's raped I'd like him to be on the recieving end! It happens in all animations with your mod (rape and consensual) and only your mod. All others involving rape are putting him in the victim position. I found a great place to activate the rape side of the mod and can confirm that it happens every time even though I have a mod that makes sexlab view him as female. If you've done it deliberetly then ok, it's your mod (and a great one at that!) but it would really make my day if it was to change.

Can I also request a small brawl before a rape, if your taking suggestions on board, as I don't think a dragonborn should be such a push over! Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll correct the positions in the next version. As for the brawl suggestion, in the next version there are two possible reactions to the rape from the NPC: you can submit and get raped, or you can fight. The fight will just be a normal fight with all the normal mechanisms working - Defeat / Submit / SD  and so on. Is that acceptable?

Thanks for the feedback. I'll correct the positions in the next version. As for the brawl suggestion, in the next version there are two possible reactions to the rape from the NPC: you can submit and get raped, or you can fight. The fight will just be a normal fight with all the normal mechanisms working - Defeat / Submit / SD  and so on. Is that acceptable?

Acceptable???  That would be fantastic!!! Can't wait for the new version now, thank you so much.

It is normal, it is only a list of loaded approach quests. Could you please upload the log? Perhaps there are some clues as to what got broken in your save there.

hey!

thanks for the reply,  im not ultra familiar with logs and stuff, but after googling it i found that i should add this line to my skyrim ini

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

i assume this is what you are talking about? and if it is i just need to load the game and play to get it to log and then post it here?

Its so refreshing to have my character approached instead of having to do all the work! Great job, thank you.

Would seriously love an update of this mod with more ferquent rapes. Have not been raped once!! Please, is there any recent news?

Thanks, the news is that I'm almost finished with the next version that will include a lot more possibilities in the "ask for sex" approach (ie. agree to have sex if the npc agrees to pay, rude rejection, you will be able to fight instead of just submitting to rape) and some new dialogues in the "whistle" approach. Also, several bugfixes.

Hmm won't that cause a problem with unwanted killing of npcs though? It is immersive. I guess one way of getting over this would be to download the NPC knockout overhaul mod from nexus. Still it would be great if it were possible to scare away or have the attacking npc run away if you bring them down to a low percentage of health. Just a suggestion, no pressure. Would it be possible to add a homosexual toggle too?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not getting approached by anyone. Is this a bug or something?

In my experience with the mod, it has meant that my player was unattractive. If you run up to an npc and press the key you assigned to the function, you can see how they feel.

In my experience with the mod, it has meant that my player was unattractive. If you run up to an npc and press the key you assigned to the function, you can see how they feel.

is it also supposed to work with male characters? otherwise that could be it

Since I installed it in the last week or so, I haven't played a male character, but male characters have an attractiveness quotient. My new female high elf has a 21 for attractiveness and Jon Battle-Born has a 54. When I first tried it out I resurrected a level 45 wood elf whose attractiveness was at 100. She was being hit up all the time by men, women and followers.. Everyone is ignoring my level 11 high elf except for one fellow in the Bannered Mare who followed awkwardly without speaking when I headed upstairs to talk to someone else.

Mod mostly works, but I seem to be experiencing a glitch:

My Dragonborn has been commented on and approached for sex several times, however on the 2 times she agreed instead of one foreplay animation followed by a consensual sex animation playing two foreplay animations played instead. Left poor Lydia all unsatisfied, thereby triggering the approach again in a few minutes, had to say no and use Romance to break the cycle.

Otherwise I really appreciate the concept here. All the other mods usually involve our Dragonborn having to do the chasing, not to mention that this mod adds to immersion.

Since I installed it in the last week or so, I haven't played a male character, but male characters have an attractiveness quotient. My new female high elf has a 21 for attractiveness and Jon Battle-Born has a 54. When I first tried it out I resurrected a level 45 wood elf whose attractiveness was at 100. She was being hit up all the time by men, women and followers.. Everyone is ignoring my level 11 high elf except for one fellow in the Bannered Mare who followed awkwardly without speaking when I headed upstairs to talk to someone else.

So it is also linked to level? my highest is 16 right now. It could also be that I missed it because i wasn't paying attention. But i haven't been approached yet

So it is also linked to level? my highest is 16 right now. It could also be that I missed it because i wasn't paying attention. But i haven't been approached yet

I don't know, but the same character at level 14 now has an attractiveness of 24 with a base attractiveness in the mcm of 14. You can change the base.

I don't know, but the same character at level 14 now has an attractiveness of 24 with a base attractiveness in the mcm of 14. You can change the base.

guess i should try that then. Thanks for the help

approach works fine for me. i just wish there was an npc on npc approach type thing. right now 99% of mods involve the pc, or are npc and animal. sometimes i just want to see 2 npcs get it on in public instead of only asking me...

Doesn´t your PC crash when you try to run the mod? For me, it is impossible just to star skyrim.

approach works fine for me. i just wish there was an npc on npc approach type thing. right now 99% of mods involve the pc, or are npc and animal. sometimes i just want to see 2 npcs get it on in public instead of only asking me...

Doesn´t your PC crash when you try to run the mod? For me, it is impossible just to star skyrim.

Sounds like you miss one of the 2 requirements, most likely "Attraction"!?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1013-sexlab-attraction/

Sounds like you miss one of the 2 requirements, most likely "Attraction"!?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1013-sexlab-attraction/

No. I have "Attrataction" and it is running fine. Thanks for answer.

Hello guys. New version of Approach is up. It includes:

New AskForSex dialogue:

- You can resist rape attempts

- You can reject someone rudely

- You can ask for money in return for sex

I have also fixed one framework bug and started changing Approach to allow for NPC-NPC approaches as well (75% done). 

Beware - it requires the newest version of Attraction to work. I will upload it shortly.