i found i got approached more as my level rises. maybe its sort of to do with how many quests you did or something, or just how you react around people you meet over time or something. the more that guards seemed to recognise my deeds the more they and others would approach. however it worked, i guess something made my attractiveness go up higher over time. being thane etc probably helps.

i found i got approached more as my level rises. maybe its sort of to do with how many quests you did or something, or just how you react around people you meet over time or something. the more that guards seemed to recognise my deeds the more they and others would approach. however it worked, i guess something made my attractiveness go up higher over time. being thane etc probably helps.

I noticed that too.  I get more attention now that I'm a higher level.  Cool.

I love this mod and the potential it has to be as major and integral to a lot of mods as aroused. But I ran into a problem. After having it running for a long time and going though a couple of upgrades I noticed some script lag. I checked and the number of script threads was through the roof. Normally my game was running 25 threads. I had over 400. When I uninstalled Approach and got rid of references to the scrip from my save file it went back down to normal.

I used Papyrus Data Transfer GUI v1.2 to do the diagnostics.

I can second this.

Basically, my game got increasingly laggy and my FPS went lower and lower the more it progressed, and I was sure the save was lost because of something causing massive bloat levels.

I then ran PDTWrapper on it and did the usual cleaning recommended by the SexLab issue solving thread, and basically all of the stuttering went away and my FPS increased by a bit.

Since you guys are talking about this, I'll tell you what I planned to do next. If you think I should change the order or add something go ahead:

1. Finish NPC - NPC support.

2. Flesh out Whistle / AskForSex dialogues a bit.

3. Create 'groups of approaches' that would be easy to turn on / off from scripts as needed.

4. Make sure one NPC can only participate in one approach at a time

5. Remake Whistle to support NPC - NPC, as well as multiple participants as a proof of concept.

6. Create Sex, Dance, Nudity, Rape reactions. (might as well add DD)

7. Make sure NPCs don't ask for sex in front of their spouses / fiancees.

8. Add extortion approach (NPC approaches you to extort money / sex / equipment using their superior strength or social standing - threatening to report a false crime)

9. Add invite to inn for a beer approach (not sure how to do this one yet)

10. Add invite to home for dinner approach (not sure how to do this one yet)

11. Remake approaches AskForSex, Extort, Beer and Dinner to support NPC - NPC

I like this mod quite a bit and what I personally would like is to be able to use your mod and dump random sex or dangerously nude type mods.  Yours is all inclusive having both friendly and hostile approaches.  In my case, so far, I've only had one hostile approach.  It would be nice if there were a slider in an MCM that allowed for adjustment.

4.  This would be good.

8.  I really like the idea of being reported for a false crime.  There are so few ways for a good PC to get sent to prison.

Personally don't care too much about npc-npc support.  It livens up the world for sure but for me isn't neccessary.

Looking forward to more.  Thanks.

Im getting some angry responses from NPCs I have only just met and I suspect it might be from this mod, I remember PlayerSuccubusQuest had the same issue right after he introduced his cloak effect (that raises arousal) and he fixed that, is there any chance this mod might lower the relationship status of NPCs that dont find you attractive and dont want to approach you ? Ofcourse it might be from the Attraction mod as well.

I look forward to seeing the changes you have planned, they look very interesting.

i really REALLY want npc on npc 

everything else also actually but npc on npc is missing mainly from skyrim without it being too general,and including the pc whether you want it or not; or happening behind closed doors (lovers comfort) and thus as if its not happened since you cant see it. or lovers victim which requires you make people naked to trigger. or using other target and triggers which are immersion breaking. 

8 (extortion) i would want a toggle for so i can turn off, but also i want to be able to intimidate them into dropping the idea, or even giving ME the money (i am the dragonborn and usually also the thane locally so if it comes to my word against theirs there are a: few people with enough rank to pull it off and they likely wouldnt try in the first place, or b: my word would be Fus Roh Dah! which is probably going to trounce their word)  :lol:

oh and i would like the npc on npc to be able to happen in public. i decided my skyrim there are no major taboos about sex, in the eyes of the law, even in public. personal opinions yes, but no morality guards fining or locking you up for doing an npc or animal in the marketplace in whiterun lol.

Loving this mod so thank you, but (isn't there always a but, sorry) I'm mainly being approached by Guards that simply accept being turned down. Could you add an option for the Guards to become nasty and threaten to arrest you for a false crime. I can understand them not attacking you in public since they are lawkeepers but they should be able to abuse their position somehow instead of being pushovers.

Anyway thanks again for a fantastic mod!

I hope this was not asked before, else this post can be deleted.

How about making this mod compatible with Defeat?
Meaning if an NPC starts a rape attempt (after being turned down too much atm - maybe also at new aggressive approaches), the struggle bar will appear before
a rape attempt?
I just love that active element and would like to see it used more, also on NPC's that you try to rape.

Also, it seems since I installed this mod, all the women (Mostly women anyways) give rude or negative remarks. Is that normal?

Yes. In the mcm there is a setting to have attractiveness affect relationships. By default, npcs who would compete with you player in the "attractiveness" arena are annoyed by the player.

Not sure I can attribute recent events in the game on this mod plus Attraction however many followers no longer give me the option to hire or request their help.

Also, I've had a few occassions when adventuring that the Approach mod causes my follower to only walk, leaving them far behind when needed.  It seems when they want to solicit the player they run away and then walk slowly up before asking.  They don't always run away first but it does happen.

It's an interesting mod and I like it.  It seems to slow down the script response quite a bit, meaning I have lots of mods with scripts that are no longer as quick as they were before the installation of Approach and Attraction.  It's not terrible but noticeable.

Not sure I can attribute recent events in the game on this mod plus Attraction however many followers no longer give me the option to hire or request their help.

Also, I've had a few occassions when adventuring that the Approach mod causes my follower to only walk, leaving them far behind when needed.  It seems when they want to solicit the player they run away and then walk slowly up before asking.  They don't always run away first but it does happen.

It's an interesting mod and I like it.  It seems to slow down the script response quite a bit, meaning I have lots of mods with scripts that are no longer as quick as they were before the installation of Approach and Attraction.  It's not terrible but noticeable.

If you open the console and type getrelationshiprank player, you can find out how people feel about your character. With the mod set to have jealousy affecting things I've seen a number of npcs who have decided the player is an enemy. If they get mad enough, they won't do things dependent on relationshiprank. Even had Lydia drop follow from her dialogue choices.

I have had this. going back a version or two also. Just confirming.

The mod works  and I like it's general concept. Now, I was playing the other day and the girl PC was using a specific dress and while she was wearing that, she was getting approached left and right, by everyone. Then after changing to a different outfit, all of that stopped and even if you bump up the chance of approach, it still didn't seemed to make any difference. I wonder what is causing this and how is the outfits related to the amount of approaches? 

It seems sometimes that whatever changes you make in the MCM menu, it doesn't feel like it has any affect in-game, it's seems like it's almost ignored when it comes to approaches. Increasing or diminishing the chance of approach doesn't change almost anything, that much is a given, with many combinations of mods I've used here, many different load orders, with heavy or light load of mods, the result is the same. The only exception was this time as mentioned, when the character was wearing a specific outfit that increased the amount of approaches.

It seems like for your mod, what actually affects the amount of approaches is defined by something else besides the attraction value and any configurable options available in the MCM menu, or that if you make changes in the attraction values for your character or the approach chance, then the mod ignores those changes.

I wonder if you could actually make a lightweight version of this mod that gives a % chance of approaches happening to the PC, regardless of anything, not dependant on the attraction mod and maybe expand on possible outcomes from those approaches. I'm suggesting this because I think the mod has some difficulties running smoothly, it simply doesn't reacts.

Here's an issue I've been having sense day 1 with this mod.......

I all the required mods in place and load order arranged properly....

MCM is functioning properly an all mods operation as they should.....

Know the Problem:

Some follower Mods do not approach you regardless of what you do....

1. set arouse to max.

2. relationship value to 4

3. sex lab to heterosexual (is other than that)

4. set up attraction (NPC attractiveness to player 100+)

Some follower mods that come to mind are Cicerola, SkyWalkers  and more.......

I noticed that most... not all... are a unique race not all (ie Waco followers)

By changing the race to you basic Nord, Breton ....ect........ they word fine but, of course, face

gen and other NPC characteristics screw up.

There appears to be some screening being done that prohibits the NPC to proceed to the Approach mod.

Approach   v3

Aroused v20140124

I have the mod working now and really like it! Only have 1 problem now. My character is a hetrosexual male, and in all my SL mods the settings are set for this. Even after tweaking the settings I constantly keep getting approaches by Male guards. I haven't had non guard males hit on me for awhile now after adjusting stuff, but any city I go to the guards are on me non stop. Anyone got some ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

SL mods I run: SL, Submit, Aroused, Attraction, Approach.

Update: Well I spoke to soon. Non guard males are still approaching me.

Urgh. I'm probably just doing something idiotic, but I can't get the latest version of the mods (attraction and approach) to work. I tried installing them and trying them with the new save, tried doing a clean install of the mods from the previous version, tried loading up the mods on an old save that never had any version of them up and running, but nothing is working. :\

Here's some clips from the log... if they help any. It's annoying, I really, really like the concept of this mod. If I could get it to work, I want to write more dialogue for it, like I did for the previous version. 

(though this is the log from trying it on the old save, for all I know, that's bringing it's own issues with the log... so who knows.)

[sLApproachWhistleQuest (8D003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "slapproachwhistlequestscript.psc" Line 16
[Active effect 5 on (0001981B)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:38PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[sLApproachAskForSexQuest (8D0083F7)].SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "slapproachaskforsexquestscript.psc" Line 90
[Active effect 2 on (3E01883C)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[sLApproachAskForSexQuest (8D0083F7)].SLApproachAskForSexQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "slapproachaskforsexquestscript.psc" Line 90
[Active effect 2 on (3E01883C)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:38PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[sLApproachWhistleQuest (8D003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.chanceRoll() - "slapproachwhistlequestscript.psc" Line 16
[Active effect 1 on (79041F62)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:38PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (79041F62)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (3E01882F)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (3E01882F)].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jerulith) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 1.
stack:
[None].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[None].SLApproachApplyScript.OnEffectStart() - "slapproachapplyscript.psc" Line 19
stack:
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[_SD_patch_frostfall (50000D62)]._SDQF_patch_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SDQF_patch_frostfall_01.psc" Line 73
stack:
[_SD_patch_frostfall (50000D62)]._SDQF_patch_frostfall_01.OnUpdate() - "_SDQF_patch_frostfall_01.psc" Line 73
[10/10/2014 - 03:23:39PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Dengeir of Stuhn) -- TRUE -- Cache HIT
stack:
stack:

I don't know if it helps anyone but everything depends on Aroused and it used to be that mods depending on this (ie lovers victim etc.) would not "kick in" until after you saved and reloaded that same save again. I don't know why this was, it was just something weird about skyrim itself, but it may be worth a try for anyone thats not seeing any results.

I don't know if it helps anyone but everything depends on Aroused and it used to be that mods depending on this (ie lovers victim etc.) would not "kick in" until after you saved and reloaded that same save again. I don't know why this was, it was just something weird about skyrim itself, but it may be worth a try for anyone thats not seeing any results.

Thanks for that, sadly, still doesn't work. I set the chance to around 9.8 (I avoid maxing out, generally, just in case that somehow causes negation or something, hah), all the guys around me are at 100 arousal, my base attractiveness is at 99, etc. I set the cloak frequency both down low, and up to 20, trying out both sides of that. Nothing. Though I did get raped by lovers victim, so that was working. Which I guess shows that the issue is most likely with attraction or approach. 

The problem isn't so much Approach as it is Attraction, is everyone having problems using the 12/9/2014 version of Sexlab Attraction? If so, head over to the Attraction thread and download the fix that dagonari created and see if that helps. Attraction is the controller for Approach, so if it isn't working right, nothing will.