Yes, an update is coming soon.

I rebuilt Approach totally, so that it's singlethreaded instead of multithreaded - hopefully this will solve the issue of orphaned threads / scripts. I've also optimized the code a bit.

Right now I'm working on fleshing out dialogues and fixing scene's bugs.

Would it be an idea to let people add/change dialogue themselfs like in Apropos? This could take a lot of work from your hands and give more players the chance to customize to their liking.

seems to work for me...  good way to implements a way to other to ask you :)

to check if it worked I did this

Made a standart nord char even forgot to name him for some reason. :dodgy:

Attaction was fair for both when it happens. Saadi was the one it selected.

She had a arousement betweem 80 to 95 I think. set it in the puppetmaster for a test run in the inn with Huulda, Saadi and Olfina to see if works.

The only thing I had set in attaction was the multiplier to 5.0 and waited around one minut. afterwards I did  a quick save and quick reload.

Very interesting bug is happening. I do not know if NMM is somehow uninstalling or hiding both, attraction and approach mods; my game suddenly started to crush at loading. It took me a while to discover that they aren't exist in NMM as installed mods. Every time I exit the game on save, either mod or both mods "unnistall" themselves. I know that this sounds weird but I don't know how to explain it.

you could delete the char afterward :) when I have install many mods at the time I make a test char to to load up.

If my old save does not load up after a couple attemts I then reload that one if it works I then reload the save I had trouble with and it usually works afterwards.

::EDIT:: I use Alternate Start - Live Another Life-9557-2-5-1a so it not a problem for me to make a new char ;)

::EDIT2:: approach and attraction does not work well if you do not use them with a new char for some reason. if the save you are having trouble with did not start after you have them install you will get problems with it.

Yeap! Same problems as before. I uninstalled Attraction mod and Approach mod via NMM, but Aproach was still active in Wrye bash. Had to delete it from there.

hmm just a though did you install the newest version or did you upgrade from a earlier version ? I download  all 3 SexLab Attraction from the download page and install the oldest to the newest.

Note:: I have heard that if I did that some bugs would be fixed by doing that.

All working for me still 3 trigger last night when I was in the in the inn in Whiterun :)

On a note to get some one to approach you they need to be highly aroused to get marked to triggered and your char need to be atleast fairly attractive as well to the one marked.

At the same time bisexual chars will find it harder as you will be rivales wiht both males and females so far only my straight chars get approached by others. This is because of the setting "Attraction affect relationship" but without it you will need to have help a NPC first so the can get a higher releationship rank for you.

in Isolda case give her a mammoth tusk helps set it. but also a higher speach helps as well if you are a thane in the town ;)

hope this can help some of you to see the effect the mod have :)

@Drudez you need to be patient as it is a passive mod not a trigger mod. How you may be able to see it works is by the NPC's comments negative and possitive. other way is to go into the console and left click on a npc and type getrelationshiprank player

negative means some is jealuse of you looks possitive well is the oppesite. but only time and luck can truly show if it works correctly.

::EDIT:: as for using max settings I Personal never do that. Another mod might trigger by high arousel like Lovers Comfort or Victim.

"Comfort" would cause the affected to mastobate and victim cause the affected to rape someone. Max attraction would case normal friendly npc to attack you if you are not careful. so a rule of thumb for me is never use max in any setting.

just tried it again I gave Adrianna father the sword she have made for the jarl and she got 1 friend in the relationship rank I saved the game and then reloaded it. Then I wait a minut I think at the forge and she ask me for sex. here arouse was 59  Ithink and she found the char attactive.

The approaches doesn't work.  

I reinstalled Skyrim recently and installed just a body replacer with some clothes, skins, SexLab, Aroused redux, Attraction, Approach and Skyrim Unbound. Besides that, SKSE.INI from Skyrim Performance Boost, ENBooster and HiAlgoBoost. SKSE, SkyUI and those also are installed, using the Mod Organizer to help, but I know where everything has to go and what MO doesn't do by himself.

Tried both the new version of the Attraction as well as the previous one, with the current version of Approach.

Even bumping the approach rate to 10 and spending a lot of time just walking around and pressing N to check NPC's, I never got approached and I spent a long time playing it, mostly walking around the cities streets, talking with people and doing tasks that didn't require me to go outside and got zero approaches, even from NPC's with high arousal values and that found the PC attractive, even treated as a "goddess".

Then I changed to the original Aroused and still it had no effect, nothing changed, for no versions. I'm testing it a lot.

I installed Erkeil's Populated Cities Towns Villages and that added a lot of people to cities and Inns, to continue testing it and anyway my intention is to have that mod running when I play it, and still no approaches going on.

In previous versions it actually worked for me, PC was getting approaches, so I'm gonna test that later with the initial versions of attraction and approach.