is DD devious devices? i dont have that and dont want to use it. i would have to keep using the last version before it is implemented, because i do not want DD installed at all. the last thing i need is some bondage thing i cant take off when a dragon attacks in the wild (and that can happen apparently from reading the mod description). i understand if you want to add it, if others want - its your mod. its just if you add DD support, it will then have DD and a million other DD mods as requirements unless i am totally wrong. (why they cant just stick all the stuff in one DD mod i dont know, by reading it you need at least 3 DD mods for it to work). 

You assume a complex implementation of DD and yes you are totally wrong as you only need two mods (assets and integration) for the framework and basic functions to work, all the other mods add to it (which is why it was made as a framework so other people could add to it :) which they have done which is why there are now so many mods)

I was thinking something simple for DD which is that NPC's in DD stuff don't approach and the PC in DD stuff isn't approached which i think would add to immersion and solve any compatibility issues as well as make a lot of sense, if you saw someone hot in full body chastity wear so they couldn't have sex you wouldn't approach them asking for sex and vice versa

I would hope it could just be a soft dependancy or even some sort of check on the approach (which would be ignored if you don't have DD) formula

I know that I'm pain in your ass :) but there is another bug to report. When having "...relationship changes..." enabled, Vanilla NPCs became hostile toward me when comes to another city. Reloading the previous save returns them to original state. Also, there is still interruptions in asking for sex while my PC is talking to other NPC and during the sex act.

This is tested on the new game.

oh ok so those two mods are like the sexlab framework (sort of) and the others are optional bells and whistles...or bindings and gags  :lol:

im tempted to hurry through my playthrough so i can use these updated mods. i have them in a special folder all ready to be installed by NMM....

One thing I didn't know and what disappointed me very much, is that when I reply to NPCS that it will cost them 50 golds to have the sex with them, and when they refuse to pay, all others NPCs that I didn't rejected, became hostile toward me even that I disabled "...relationship changes..." option. Anyhow, I can understand why certain NPC would be hostile after I asked the money for sex, but what in the world citizens the other NPCs and people of Riverwood for example or any other places has to do with my rejection of NPC in Solitude. I can understand why rejected person doesn't like me but do not see a reason for all other NPCs to be a hostile toward me. They would even attack me.I don't know. If it is a bug, then I beg you to fix it, if it is not, then I'm greatly disappointed in the mod. I spent hours to try to reduce NPCs hostility, nothing works.

Soo sorry. I really started to love this mod.

Hi ylenard,

i updated approach and attraction to the latest versions (approach 28-4-2014v3, attraction 29-8-2014) and started a new game.

(yes, aroused_v20140124 is installed, SL framework v159 also, loadorder is sorted by LOOT and FNIS for users has been run after installation, i even saved and checked the save for old scripts with savetool)

Scripts seem to be lagging for me since then and most entries in Papyrus log seem to be from approach.

Dunno if I did something wrong or if approach is causing this.

Lop attached:Papyrus.0.log.7z

EDIT:   Disregard the above post, I´ve been an idiot. :dodgy:

As I wrote above I tried to combine approach 28-4-2014v3 with attraction 29-8-2014 and got those errors.

Made a clean save, installed attraction 27-8-2014 and everything works as suspected, no more Papyrus-errors from approach.

Should learn to look at the whole version number not only the first two digits :blush:

Sorry I brought this up, really love and enjoy your mods :)

Hi and thanks for the mod, I have been trying it on a playthrough with a female pc that has a male follower and that little bugger is persistent, much more than any other npc but there are times it is not convenient....which brings me to my suggestion.......

There is a mod called Aroused Creatures which makes pet followers "sexually aggressive", they get to an aroused point and then BAM.....the mod author has added 2 MCM options that make this work well even while playing, you can toggle rapes prevented while sneaking and also while weapons are drawn. This gives an easy active way to control the best times to let the mod run or get into serious mode for playing. I think this would be a good solution to several play issues that come up while using Approach, such as the follower going into a slow walk when they want to proposition you and falling way behind, or when paying attention to enemies.

My other suggestion is personal preference, would it be possible to add an aggression slider making it more likely every time you use the "I'd rather kiss a hobo" line to trigger the rape ending, I would like to have that much higher chance, payback for rudeness.

First off I want to say that I love this mod, it's fun to see NPCs approaching my character for sex for a change :P 

There is however one very very minor thing (it's really just nitpicking at this point). My character often gives the approacher the cold shoulder with the response "I'd rather kiss a hobo". For some reason that line kinda....I wouldnt say it disturbs me but it makes me...annoyed. I was wondering if you could maybe make it more lore-friendly by changing "a hobo" to maybe "Peryite" (as he is seen as the lord of Pestilence, and there is that one quest with sick peryite followers :P). 

Thanks again for your fun mods ;)

Thank you all for the feedback. I said in Attraction thread real life issues made me unable to do any meaningful work this weekend, but I will continue with the development of course.

I am loving the progression of this mod. I will be trying out this new version tomorrow. The only 2 things I could add is turning off followers. Occasionally I get a horny follower who asks for sex every 20 seconds if I say No and eventually just give in the shut them up Haha.

Also, I see the talk of adding in DD is starting up. I think the mod is great and all but I have found it immersion breaking for myself, and would humbly request somehow not making it require DD.

Great work here!

If my understanding is correct, DD items have a keyword attached, so it's easy to check for them without having DD as a requirement, so this shouldn't be a problem.

is DD devious devices? i dont have that and dont want to use it. i would have to keep using the last version before it is implemented, because i do not want DD installed at all. the last thing i need is some bondage thing i cant take off when a dragon attacks in the wild (and that can happen apparently from reading the mod description). i understand if you want to add it, if others want - its your mod. its just if you add DD support, it will then have DD and a million other DD mods as requirements unless i am totally wrong. (why they cant just stick all the stuff in one DD mod i dont know, by reading it you need at least 3 DD mods for it to work). 

i would like npc-npc encounters for all the immersion reason others say, and i guess there will be a toggle to set that off for those who dont want it. however; the way i want to play i WANT them to just get it on where they are. not to wander off out of sight. i am also using a spectator crowds mod for that reason with the crime options and morality guards off. so i want a toggle to STOP the npcs going to someones home or wherever out of sight for the sex - this is the problem i have with lovers comfort, you never see anything unless YOU are married or have a follower masturbates while you are home after midnight. for me lovers comfort may as well not be installed since it never does anything that i ever see.

for the person asking about nudity, it alreadys raises arousal in npcs who are valid and see the npc - and i believe there are already mods that take that as a basis for either an approach or rape, but yes it would be good to have that also taken into account. the way i see it, if you are naked you probably are hoping for an approach. so you are likely saying yes to whoever asks. but if not, maybe they are so aroused they dont accept no. so i can see the logic...but arent there already rape mods? and isnt rape getting a bit beyond an 'approach'? sounds like mission creep :D

with the resist thing...i dont personally use it in defeat mod and i hope it can be toggled off in this one when it appears. i dont want to bother with resisting. i hope it doesnt conflict with defeat because i still want to use that. i cant install and try the update to this and attraction right now, because of the diary reset it mentioned with attraction. i dont want to turn on foreplay again to boost that rating to grand master again! also, i have gotten tired of constant restarting the game because of mod updates lol. i think i will finish this playthrough, then update.

thanks for the hard work, and great mods!

Nudity raises NPCs arousal (thus affects lust) and lowers their perception of your PC's wealth/power level. In other words - they don't fear you, so are more eager to rape you. Bear in mind - straight rape approaches will come later.

The resist thing actually needs Defeat or Submit, because without it, the NPC will just kill you;). When choosing resist you will straight up fight the NPC. I find brawl totally unrealistic in such situations, that's why I implemented it this way.

Absolutely loving this mod!  By far one of my favorites.  There are a million mods for rape, a few for my pc to initiate sex through chat, and as far as I know this is the only one that has anyone but me initiate non rape sex.  Cant thank you enough!

I was hoping someone could tell me how to do to modify it.  I have already found the text in the approach quest in the CK and changed both the male and female propositions to something I like better.  I saw that there is a simple qualification to see if the person asking is male or female or has a negative relationship status and picks a different proposition based on that. 

I would love it if someone could tell me how to add a check for if they are a follower (in the follower faction) or not so I can have a third different proposition based on that.  My male follower is my companion and his propositions should be more personal then a strangers.

Hope you continue to work on this and add lots more functionality.  Thanks so much :)

Edit: I don't have the new version from yesterday.  Gonna have to get that asap.

Unfortunately I don't know how to check for the followers yet. That's one of the things I have in mind for the "fleshing out AskForSex approach" phase. I will try to implement it.

Probably my mistake. When I load this mod my PC crash. Old and new versions. I run TSS5 and come a message that says

"Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.".

It stops when " [00:09] Background Loader: [sexLabAroused.esm] Loading file", witch It seems is the mixing file.

SexlabArroused works fine with the last edition.

Any idea what I have done wrong and how to solve it? Thanks for reading it, and for thinking a solution.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Hmmm... what version of SexLabAroused do you have installed?

You assume a complex implementation of DD and yes you are totally wrong as you only need two mods (assets and integration) for the framework and basic functions to work, all the other mods add to it (which is why it was made as a framework so other people could add to it :) which they have done which is why there are now so many mods)

I was thinking something simple for DD which is that NPC's in DD stuff don't approach and the PC in DD stuff isn't approached which i think would add to immersion and solve any compatibility issues as well as make a lot of sense, if you saw someone hot in full body chastity wear so they couldn't have sex you wouldn't approach them asking for sex and vice versa

I would hope it could just be a soft dependancy or even some sort of check on the approach (which would be ignored if you don't have DD) formula

Soft dependancy was what I had in mind:) I was thinking of additional flags for the player "isSlave", "isPrisoner" as well, but that will definitely have to wait.

I know that I'm pain in your ass :) but there is another bug to report. When having "...relationship changes..." enabled, Vanilla NPCs became hostile toward me when comes to another city. Reloading the previous save returns them to original state. Also, there is still interruptions in asking for sex while my PC is talking to other NPC and during the sex act.

This is tested on the new game.

One thing I didn't know and what disappointed me very much, is that when I reply to NPCS that it will cost them 50 golds to have the sex with them, and when they refuse to pay, all others NPCs that I didn't rejected, became hostile toward me even that I disabled "...relationship changes..." option. Anyhow, I can understand why certain NPC would be hostile after I asked the money for sex, but what in the world citizens the other NPCs and people of Riverwood for example or any other places has to do with my rejection of NPC in Solitude. I can understand why rejected person doesn't like me but do not see a reason for all other NPCs to be a hostile toward me. They would even attack me.I don't know. If it is a bug, then I beg you to fix it, if it is not, then I'm greatly disappointed in the mod. I spent hours to try to reduce NPCs hostility, nothing works.

You are NOT a pain in the ass. I really appreciate your bug reports. Hopefully you know, that the disappointment was also caused by a bug. It will be fixed by the next update.Thank you for the bug reports! :)

Hi ylenard,

i updated approach and attraction to the latest versions (approach 28-4-2014v3, attraction 29-8-2014) and started a new game.

(yes, aroused_v20140124 is installed, SL framework v159 also, loadorder is sorted by LOOT and FNIS for users has been run after installation, i even saved and checked the save for old scripts with savetool)

Scripts seem to be lagging for me since then and most entries in Papyrus log seem to be from approach.

Dunno if I did something wrong or if approach is causing this.

Lop attached:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z

EDIT:   Disregard the above post, I´ve been an idiot. :dodgy:

As I wrote above I tried to combine approach 28-4-2014v3 with attraction 29-8-2014 and got those errors.

Made a clean save, installed attraction 27-8-2014 and everything works as suspected, no more Papyrus-errors from approach.

Should learn to look at the whole version number not only the first two digits :blush:

Sorry I brought this up, really love and enjoy your mods :)

No worries! Thank your for the report, event if it was false! :)

Hi and thanks for the mod, I have been trying it on a playthrough with a female pc that has a male follower and that little bugger is persistent, much more than any other npc but there are times it is not convenient....which brings me to my suggestion.......

There is a mod called Aroused Creatures which makes pet followers "sexually aggressive", they get to an aroused point and then BAM.....the mod author has added 2 MCM options that make this work well even while playing, you can toggle rapes prevented while sneaking and also while weapons are drawn. This gives an easy active way to control the best times to let the mod run or get into serious mode for playing. I think this would be a good solution to several play issues that come up while using Approach, such as the follower going into a slow walk when they want to proposition you and falling way behind, or when paying attention to enemies.

My other suggestion is personal preference, would it be possible to add an aggression slider making it more likely every time you use the "I'd rather kiss a hobo" line to trigger the rape ending, I would like to have that much higher chance, payback for rudeness.

Hmmm.... the slow walk is easily fixable for me - I will fix it in the next update (change the walk speed of the AskForSex approach to 'run').

The "I'd rather kiss a hobo" does carry a risk already - it lower's the relationship a lot. One of the things I have in mind for future versions is payback for such situations - sending thugs, rape, theft, murder and other ;)

germanicus, on 30 Aug 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:snapback.png

You are NOT a pain in the ass. I really appreciate your bug reports. Hopefully you know, that the disappointment was also caused by a bug. It will be fixed by the next update.Thank you for the bug reports! xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

Thank you. I truly got warmed with this mod. Started to love it a lot. Wish to play it again. :)

First off I want to say that I love this mod, it's fun to see NPCs approaching my character for sex for a change :P

There is however one very very minor thing (it's really just nitpicking at this point). My character often gives the approacher the cold shoulder with the response "I'd rather kiss a hobo". For some reason that line kinda....I wouldnt say it disturbs me but it makes me...annoyed. I was wondering if you could maybe make it more lore-friendly by changing "a hobo" to maybe "Peryite" (as he is seen as the lord of Pestilence, and there is that one quest with sick peryite followers :P). 

Thanks again for your fun mods ;)

i think more lore friendly to either name the local beggar, OR more likely 'I would rather kiss an Afflicted.' After all, you might be into beggars with dirty clothes and stink of body odour, but no sane person wants to risk catching something incurable from an afflicted.

I don't know if anyone has already requested something like this, but here's a feature request...

If your relationship rank is 4 (i.e. lover) with an unmarried NPC, and you're not already married, then instead of requesting sex, the NPC approaches and proposes to you. What do you think? Much more realistic than wandering around wearing an amulet to get married. :)

oh yes marriage proposal i like that idea. this mod could become a sort of relationships mod - marriage, casual sex, and if you tease too much rape might happen.

i had an odd bug appear i havent seen until this new playthrough (i had to start over because zaz animations update caused CTD on my old saves, so i used the excuse to update attraction and approach). i had the N key function stop working. targetting people did not show their attraction or anything. pressing N with no target didnt show anything. it disappeared when i quit to desktop and reloaded game which caused a bunch of peoples attraction and arousal shown on screen. i will see if it happens again, but i thought i would ask if anyone else had this happen and what might cause it. it was almost like there was lag and the stats got held up. maybe this would be more likely to do with attraction tho.

I love this mod and the potential it has to be as major and integral to a lot of mods as aroused. But I ran into a problem. After having it running for a long time and going though a couple of upgrades I noticed some script lag. I checked and the number of script threads was through the roof. Normally my game was running 25 threads. I had over 400. When I uninstalled Approach and got rid of references to the scrip from my save file it went back down to normal.

I used Papyrus Data Transfer GUI v1.2 to do the diagnostics.

Lets start with a big thank-you to the modders and troubleshooters alike. Love this mod but somethings been bugging me for a while now and I've tried everything I can think of.

I've had approach installed for most of my play through and only recently noticed an issue when trying to remove the mod (for troubleshooting issues I was having with the new SL defeat)

Using mod organizer i can untick the approach, attraction and aroused esm/esp files and the game will load and save ok, however if I completely remove the mods i get CTD when saving. i've tried a myriad of things to try and remove it. clean saves, followed processes, ensured everything up to date etc.

only recently I tried the savegame script scalpel,  PDTwrapper which has returned this when loading the Papyrus Section,

Warning: There are 1924#RefID: 0@ScriptID: script instances that are not attached to any object in the game. Please, consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". Sometimes several steps are required. Load the result savegame, make a new save and repeat the process. Continue until you have zero unattached instances.

Warning: There are 255 script instances that have no class definitions. Please, consider using "Remove Instances" with checked option "Remove undefined only" You can leave the filter blank

Warning: There are 12712#Section: Active Threads active threads inside the savegame. It's a lot. This can cause performance issues and savegame bloat. If the Thread count will keep growing in a quiet location, then consider removing related mods or using the corresponding cleaning technique.

12702 threads are associated with script instances. Consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". No luck with removing instances? Try "Terminate Active Threads".

10 threads are associated with script references. Consider using "Remove Script References". No luck with removing references? Try "Terminate Active Threads".

Threads count is growing. Difference is 1088

1609  threads ( Self: 624120160) were created by one single instance with ID  624120160#Self: 624120160, which belongs to class SLApproachPlayerAliasScript#Class: SLApproachPlayerAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.
Note: the engine was executing the following instruction at the moment of writing the savegame (is this instruction stuck or it just needs some time to finish?):
I30: set<property>   isDuringCloakPulse, SLApproachMainvar, temp5;

2325  threads ( Self: 626415616) were created by one single instance with ID  626415616#Self: 626415616, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.
Note: the engine was executing the following instruction at the moment of writing the savegame (is this instruction stuck or it just needs some time to finish?):
I2: call<method>   EndtInitOfQuestByIndex, SLApproachMainvar, NoneVar, indexvar;

2311  threads ( Self: 625321376) were created by one single instance with ID  625321376#Self: 625321376, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.
I0: call<method>   endApproach, self, NoneVar;

2342  threads ( Self: 622942872) were created by one single instance with ID  622942872#Self: 622942872, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.
I2: call<method>   EndtInitOfQuestByIndex, SLApproachMainvar, NoneVar, indexvar;

170  threads ( Self: 625741648) were created by one single instance with ID  625741648#Self: 625741648, which belongs to class SLApproachQuestAliasScript#Class: SLApproachQuestAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.
I0: call<method>   Register, SLApproachQuestScriptvar, NoneVar;

167  threads ( Self: 626959656) were created by one single instance with ID  626959656#Self: 626959656, which belongs to class SLApproachQuestAliasScript#Class: SLApproachQuestAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

When I 'Remove Unattached Instances' i get CTD when saving. This happens on saves with and without SL, approach, attraction, aroused running.

Any ideas how I can completely remove it to clean up my save? Funnily enough if I leave it installed the game seams stable (except the defeat issues) i've been troubleshooting this on and off for about two months now.

one last silly question, how do I attach my Papyrus log? Thanks

Lets start with a big thank-you to the modders and troubleshooters alike. Love this mod but somethings been bugging me for a while now and I've tried everything I can think of.

I've had approach installed for most of my play through and only recently noticed an issue when trying to remove the mod (for troubleshooting issues I was having with the new SL defeat)

Using mod organizer i can untick the approach, attraction and aroused esm/esp files and the game will load and save ok, however if I completely remove the mods i get CTD when saving. i've tried a myriad of things to try and remove it. clean saves, followed processes, ensured everything up to date etc.

only recently I tried the savegame script scalpel,  PDTwrapper which has returned this when loading the Papyrus Section,

Warning: There are 1924#RefID: 0@ScriptID: script instances that are not attached to any object in the game. Please, consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". Sometimes several steps are required. Load the result savegame, make a new save and repeat the process. Continue until you have zero unattached instances.

Warning: There are 255 script instances that have no class definitions. Please, consider using "Remove Instances" with checked option "Remove undefined only" You can leave the filter blank

Warning: There are 12712#Section: Active Threads active threads inside the savegame. It's a lot. This can cause performance issues and savegame bloat. If the Thread count will keep growing in a quiet location, then consider removing related mods or using the corresponding cleaning technique.

12702 threads are associated with script instances. Consider using "Remove Unattached Instances". No luck with removing instances? Try "Terminate Active Threads".

10 threads are associated with script references. Consider using "Remove Script References". No luck with removing references? Try "Terminate Active Threads".

Threads count is growing. Difference is 1088

1609  threads ( Self: 624120160) were created by one single instance with ID  624120160#Self: 624120160, which belongs to class SLApproachPlayerAliasScript#Class: SLApproachPlayerAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

I30: set<property>   isDuringCloakPulse, SLApproachMainvar, temp5;

2325  threads ( Self: 626415616) were created by one single instance with ID  626415616#Self: 626415616, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

2311  threads ( Self: 625321376) were created by one single instance with ID  625321376#Self: 625321376, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

I0: call<method>   endApproach, self, NoneVar;

2342  threads ( Self: 622942872) were created by one single instance with ID  622942872#Self: 622942872, which belongs to class slapproachbasequestscript#Class: slapproachbasequestscript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

170  threads ( Self: 625741648) were created by one single instance with ID  625741648#Self: 625741648, which belongs to class SLApproachQuestAliasScript#Class: SLApproachQuestAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

167  threads ( Self: 626959656) were created by one single instance with ID  626959656#Self: 626959656, which belongs to class SLApproachQuestAliasScript#Class: SLApproachQuestAliasScript from #Resource: . This looks suspicious. Please, ensure that these threads are not stuck. You can play a bit and check if these threads are finished or not.

When I 'Remove Unattached Instances' i get CTD when saving. This happens on saves with and without SL, approach, attraction, aroused running.

Any ideas how I can completely remove it to clean up my save? Funnily enough if I leave it installed the game seams stable (except the defeat issues) i've been troubleshooting this on and off for about two months now.

one last silly question, how do I attach my Papyrus log? Thanks

With slavefixer I've been able to do a search for appro and just grab/delete the files used by approach. Seems to remove it.

Well I've had success, it wasn't by manually deleting the files associated with approach. i can't pin point exactly what I did differently to what I've been trying for the past couple of months but TES5edit, PDTWrapper, LOOT all played a part.

One thing was I got rid of my follower (out of the room when clean saving) whether this was causing some of the approach scripts to remain active or not I don't know. I can't say I really understand how the scripts work.

An attempt at summarizing what I did,

1. I started by making a save with slapproach slattraction slaroused all active.
  2. Ran LOOT and tended to the warnings with TES5Edit (as per these instructions steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846944689808402353/) from point 7 onwards, i didn't reinstall Skyrim and I don't use NMM
  3. reloaded the save and made another save
  4. deactivated slapproach slattraction slaroused in MO, reloaded the save, made another save.
  5. I then removed slapproach, alattraction and slaroused from MO all together, reloaded save, made another save (it would usually CTD at this point, but it didn't )
  6. i then loaded the papyrus with PDTWrapper and tended to the warnings it produced, it didn't return any from approach like I posted earlier.

Hopefully this helps somebody else out.

A general question.  I have the latest version of Approach and Attraction but I find that I rarely get approached.  I have set the modifier to 10 and maybe have had four NPC's solicit my character.  I've tried to set the attraction for my PC very high, and it registers as goddess with many NPC's.  Any thoughts?

A general question.  I have the latest version of Approach and Attraction but I find that I rarely get approached.  I have set the modifier to 10 and maybe have had four NPC's solicit my character.  I've tried to set the attraction for my PC very high, and it registers as goddess with many NPC's.  Any thoughts?

I face a similar problem. I turned up just about everything, but haven't yet once gotten an approach. I'm not looking for it to be ALWAYS just more frequent.