[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Did a bit more work today, making slow progress. Just saying I'm still working. I think I've fixed most of the bugs so far and I'm working on the new quests

Just finished most of "Slave Town" episode II FNV, and I must say it's amazing.  I know Bethesda went super cheap making Skyrim so I don't know if you can do the same thing here because of all the screw ups Beth did.  If you can, then Skyrim Slave Town will rival any quest mod here.

er...can you get back to fnv for epi III?

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Just finished most of "Slave Town" episode II FNV, and I must say it's amazing.  I know Bethesda went super cheap making Skyrim so I don't know if you can do the same thing here because of all the screw ups Beth did.  If you can, then Skyrim Slave Town will rival any quest mod here.

er...can you get back to fnv for epi III?

I didn't make the slave town mods for FONV, this mod is just inspired by them. I think the original creator went inactive a while ago.

Bugs i've found:

-First time meeting Kal-el he's the wrong side of the door so it kinda breaks the immersion when he "forces you down" all of a sudden.

-Need a force greeting from Slave trainer

-No clothes on PC whereas all other slaves have Roughspun tunic at least.

-Slave trainer gave me gag (how could you speak to npc's if you have a gag) and blindfold... (immersion breaking)

-When needed to kill The berserker you could use the knife in his chest - but if you go past jail gate, the guard removes it from you...

So far these are from memory, hope it helps...

Soo....

Tried this mod, looks promising, but very broken. Of the 3 quests, mines doesn't work, doing the setstage gets several lines of "getinfaction >> 00", arena one doesn't lead anywhere, and internal one doesn't seem to have a progression.

Soo.....

I'd like to resume my play before this mod, but where the hell are all my items? I can TP out just fine, but would like my inventory back at least.....

Soo....

Tried this mod, looks promising, but very broken. Of the 3 quests, mines doesn't work, doing the setstage gets several lines of "getinfaction >> 00", arena one doesn't lead anywhere, and internal one doesn't seem to have a progression.

Soo.....

I'd like to resume my play before this mod, but where the hell are all my items? I can TP out just fine, but would like my inventory back at least.....

the arena does work you will fight a rat then a wolf then humans then the druaga things use console code tgm to become a god and use kill console code on the enemys ;) once all are dead you will be transported out you have to do 10 fights and survive it

Soo....

Soo.....

the arena does work you will fight a rat then a wolf then humans then the druaga things use console code tgm to become a god and use kill console code on the enemys ;) once all are dead you will be transported out you have to do 10 fights and survive it

Okay be that as it may.

Where do I get my gear back so I can move on to other quests etc.

Soo....

Soo.....

Okay be that as it may.

There isn't currently a exit pathway so you'll need to load a save from before getting taken

Soo....

Soo.....

Gz for testing this mod on your "main" save. You shoud not do that.

Same goes for any mod that is in early WIP stage.

It was said there is a chest somewhere where all your gear was stashed. Somewhere on those upper platforms in the main chamber if i remember right.

Browse posts of IAmTheOne - he was mentioning it some time ago.

One small complaint: I JUST NOW finally figured out that I'm supposed to kill the orc, but since I was looking around for more clues fr quite some time, I no longer had the iron dagger from his chest that was supposed to help you, since walking past the cell guard strips you of any weapons with no way to get them back. This wasn't in issue for me, personally, since I was playing a destruction mage at the time, but I just thought I'd mention it! :P

EDIT: Does your mod disable running while you're a slave? I need to be sure, because I've been having a lot of issues lately with Sex Lab mods disabling random player controls after animation finish... :3

EDIT2: Heisenburg won't accept the skooma shipment from me. I double checked that I didn't have any mods enabled/lower in the load order with active quests that had a higher priority setting, and even tried setting this quests' priority to 100 (the highest vanilla value is 90), and it still won't work, so I don't think this is a mod clashing issue on my end...

This a very promising mod so far, and I look forward to bug fixes and/or new content! Keep up the good work! :]

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Soo....

Soo.....

Okay be that as it may.

I'd recommend not playing it on your main save, I'm pretty sure I put that on the OP but if you really want out I'm sure I mentioned a few pages back how to do it.

Use console commands to unequip all of your items(To get rid of the shackles). Then use tcl to fly up to the tunnels above the slave town. In a room full of cells there is a locked chest with all your gear in it.

Bugs i've found:

-First time meeting Kal-el he's the wrong side of the door so it kinda breaks the immersion when he "forces you down" all of a sudden.

-Need a force greeting from Slave trainer

-No clothes on PC whereas all other slaves have Roughspun tunic at least.

-Slave trainer gave me gag (how could you speak to npc's if you have a gag) and blindfold... (immersion breaking)

-When needed to kill The berserker you could use the knife in his chest - but if you go past jail gate, the guard removes it from you...

So far these are from memory, hope it helps...

I pretty much got these bugs as well, although there was no "forces you down" in the first place for me and I didn't get to the blindfold (my chick was pretty submisive after the first beating). The only thing I would as is that I didn't get my "reward" after I talked to the arena dude. Also, this probably isn't a bug but I couldn't find the third shiv (found on on the bar and one on the orc).

As far as some quick compatibility fixes, you might want to add more food and drinks for people with RND (being a slave is hard work) If not, I could just make a compatibility patch. You could also add a smelter in the mine, as I had a mod that changed crafting recipes around and that would have made it so I didn't have to use the console.

Edit: Just remembered the new book doesn't show the images that it is supposed to.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Dammit, procrastination is bad.

Had a few problems getting scenes to work so I put it on the back burner for a while. I'm confident I've fixed most of the issues of the current version though so I'll try get an update up soon. Sorry for the unreasonably long wait.

Dammit, procrastination is bad.

Had a few problems getting scenes to work so I put it on the back burner for a while. I'm confident I've fixed most of the issues of the current version though so I'll try get an update up soon. Sorry for the unreasonably long wait.

Hehehe More more quests! YES

6vZ7N2b.gif

Im sorry if this is an idiot question, but how do i get this to work? ive followed the zaz animation instal; but the esp doesnt show up on nmm. and also, since there was no direction i thought you were supposed to just drop this in to the data folder, is that right?

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

If you open the zip file, there's a data folder which you then drag to merge with your Skyrim data folder - or just open that data folder and drag the files into the Skyrim data.