[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Well, If you wanted to get your stuff and leave then you could use the console to unlock the chest and teleport out. You would also need console commands to unequip the bindings on  your character.

The chest is in another section of the prison, above the main hall there's an opening which leads to a room with lots of cells. There's a chest in one of those cells with your stuff.

So I guess if you want to leave then you could technically.

There is a little problem in the 'Internal Issues' quest. The first task (find the murderer of the nord girl) is solved and I got the second task to get the potential skooma and bring it to the bar in the docks. There is nobody inside the bar except a troll in the basement. Where the guys to talk to?

A couple of issues with this, first I couldn't talk to any of the slaves about shiv's and couldn't find any, also the mine quest wouldn't start, but I see you are already working on that ;), please continue with the mod, from what I've played so far it's rather good. :)

I just tried ver 0.1.2 of slave town.  I have a couple of mods that make the basement room a little hard to get to.  I am using Northern Bathhouse and I am using Shower in Inns.  Both mods are different.  One is a steam room the other is a bath place to clean your PC.  They are also in two different places at the Inns.  With the Northern Bathhouse mod table is in front of the basement bedroom.  Could not get in to the Bedroom unless I use a console cheat.  When I went to sleet.  there was a little hiccup with SD +.  So both mods use the same way of transport.  However, I was taken to the slave pen.  After that it worked OK for the most part.   After a reload I did not find a shiv where I found it before.  So not sure if it was a glitch or not.  One more thing is that if this mod is active if a person gets put into whiterun prison.  The game will crash.  So it might clash with other mods as well.  Will do more testing but did this 4 to 6 times with similar results.   Other that that this is a good mod.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

I just tried ver 0.1.2 of slave town.  I have a couple of mods that make the basement room a little hard to get to.  I am using Northern Bathhouse and I am using Shower in Inns.  Both mods are different.  One is a steam room the other is a bath place to clean your PC.  They are also in two different places at the Inns.  With the Northern Bathhouse mod table is in front of the basement bedroom.  Could not get in to the Bedroom unless I use a console cheat.  When I went to sleet.  there was a little hiccup with SD +.  So both mods use the same way of transport.  However, I was taken to the slave pen.  After that it worked OK for the most part.   After a reload I did not find a shiv where I found it before.  So not sure if it was a glitch or not.  One more thing is that if this mod is active if a person gets put into whiterun prison.  The game will crash.  So it might clash with other mods as well.  Will do more testing but did this 4 to 6 times with similar results.   Other that that this is a good mod.

The SD+ and Whiterun prison things don't make much sense and I haven't encountered them. Try disabling mods to see if it's caused by a different mod.

Sd works like that - if you got defeated then the next time you go to sleep you would wake up in Sanguine dreamworld.

Solution is sleep in any bed other than that basement one - simple as that. Becouse that SD is one time event, at least untill someone would defeat you again.

It might be easier to use other thing than bed - chair maybe. Only thing that use sitting on a chair as a trigger to something is APPS mod and thats for Whiterun Bannered Mare only.

Bed could trigger various things like Dark Brotherhood quest, sacrificial spriggan mod quest, dangerous nights mod rape etc.

The SD+ and Whiterun prison things don't make much sense and I haven't encountered them. Try disabling mods to see if it's caused by a different mod.

SD+ is fine.  I just thought I would mention it as when you sleep in  the cot in the basement that is when it happened.  It still went to the slave town.  So it was not a big deal.  Just a mention in case other people see this and was wondering why.  

As far as the prison is concerned.  It could still be other mods that are effecting it as well.  This was just an observation nothing more. 

The mod does look great.  So far.

So whens the update coming out?

Ok, I came across an interesting bug.

I started a new game and followed the main quest storyline up to the point where you have to meet Brynjolf in Riften to continue the search for Esbern. He was in the Bee and Barb Inn, and as soon as I entered it, the drowsiness effect started working and the quest "Slave Town - Prologue" was started. Even though I never talked to Gideon before. First I talked to Silvius, but then I didn't rent the basement room and took the normal one instead, in hope of fixing the error. As soon, as I went to sleep, it teleported me into Slave Town, where everything worked as usual. I didn't even talk to Kal El and just used the coc command, to teleport me out of there.

It didn't seem to effect my game from there on, but I thought it might be helpful to post here. 

I have SD+ as well, runs fine so far; but as I stated earlier I havent really gotten that far thru this mod as of yet.

Ran through all the content currently available for this mod with SD+ installed and had no issues myself.

My notes and suggestions  on Slave Town

I Play using the mod Dangerously nude, and because I didn't have any clothes I was getting stopped every few seconds. I had to give myself some slave clothes in the console just to get through the quests.

It might be good to have to find some clothing to stop the advances.

The mine quest is very buggy and doesn't feel like a mine.

I think you could make a better Arena from one of the circular tomb entrances where you have to go down the few steps to the bottom and the tomb entrance is in the side wall

My notes and suggestions  on Slave Town

I Play using the mod Dangerously nude, and because I didn't have any clothes I was getting stopped every few seconds. I had to give myself some slave clothes in the console just to get through the quests.

It might be good to have to find some clothing to stop the advances.

The mine quest is very buggy and doesn't feel like a mine.

I think you could make a better Arena from one of the circular tomb entrances where you have to go down the few steps to the bottom and the tomb entrance is in the side wall

Tried the tweaked version of Dangerously Nude?

That should diminish the frequency of the rapes

I think one of the things to redo when you've polished off all of the quests is the environment. It's a little bland to be perfectly honest. Im not on about doing one of the Nexus's home top rated home mods. Just gets a little dull to be walking around brown all the time :P

An idea, maybe you can add some outhouses to the slave town. My character could only move slow as a snail since I use private needs and could not go pee.

slave Trainer what more do you want of me ? cant klick the dialogue.

didnt you test the mod by yourself before you publish it ? why do you annoy Players installing and deinstalling your mess ?

Make new game and all will be good

I did make a new game, and I also have the problem that I can't click on the response from the trainer

Well, I can bash the A button on my gamepad all I want but nothing is happening, the text isn't even going away

I first tried it with all the rude/refuse conversation options, and later with all the good/submissive conversation options

But in both cases I can't continue after the initial sex scene of the slave trainer (the one after Kal-El)

But luckely I'm smart and I have a save game from before I even talked to the guard in riften ;)

Hmm, the same thing happend to the guard in The Bannered Mare in Whiterun with the Radiant Prostitution Mod
After we had sex I asked him for my money, but the dialogue didn't go away no matter how many times I pressed the button
So that's 2 NPC's of this mod with the same problem for me