[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

I believe problem with shivs comes from the guards randomly confiscating them from you when you pass them (the one looted from orc i guess). If you let that happen you wont be able to get 3 anymore.

Also if you enter the arena and you have shivs on you then you will lose them all.

about shivs - u could fix the lack of it by being able to trade with other prisoners for a shiv :P 

maybe to oblivious ;p

When the player finish to talk the Slave trainer, there is no exit which means quest cannot finish but when the player ignore  Kal-el

and wearing slave collar then talk him again trig the quests because the player not going to meet slave trainer. So, he can meet master.

This case occur some bugs which need type "help sg" for finding quest ids and "set stage SGXXXXX XX." What is SGwhole quest? I found in "help sg."

P.S

English is my second languages.

This mod seems to have some dirty edits, which apparently can cause skyrim to crash in some obscure cases.

Here's a thread describing the potential crash issue: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1402068-your-favorite-lesser-known-mods/page-5?do=findComment&comment=21516739 (briefly: if another mod applies an edit to a deleted record, Bad Things Happen).

Here's a list of the dirty edits (courtesy of wrye bash): 

•  SlaversGuild.esp:

•  UDR: 2

•  Skyrim.esm: 0B5666 - REFR attached to Interior CELL (Skyrim.esm: 016BDF 'RiftenBeeandBarb')

•  Skyrim.esm: 0BEBD7 - REFR attached to Interior CELL (Skyrim.esm: 016BDF 'RiftenBeeandBarb')

The fix seems to be: revert the deletion and then move the content that you wanted to be deleted so that nobody can see it.

explanation

I'd like to start out by saying I'm a little dumb, and that probably has something to do with the problem. The last save I made was in the basement room (with the screen effects of feeling dizzy) so If I load that save the effects are there seemingly indefinitely. Upon completing the (so far) quest line and reaching the clever dialogue exchange at the end, (this is where the dumb part comes in) I couldn't find a way to exit the area get all my stuff back etc. (second dumb part) I deleted my saves and auto saves post-the above mentioned one in the room. 

relevant words

What I'm really looking for here is a console command method of removing the screen effects applied when entering the basement room. Or to be informed as to what I missed in way of exiting the area post-quest line

You can dig through this thread and find some references to a chest that you may have to tcl (toggle clipping) to get to... This should be where your items are stored.

Once you have the items then you can do something simple like coc whiterun (or is it cqc, can't remember that console command) and you'll be out of the area and back in the main skyrim world area.

That being said... the thread reads [WIP]

Which is "Work In Progress"

As such you should never use a WIP mod wth your main save.

Also if I'm not mistaken the OP or original post states there is currently no exit... or it used to...

Going to bed now, can't keep my eye's open... good night.

Super mod you have here. I want to encourage you in your development of the mod (i.e. encourage you to go faster! JK!) I had a few bugs, namely the ones named. The only issues I have (other than the common bugs) are that I would like some more food/drinks (for Realistic Needs and Diseases), the last shiv was impossible for me to find, and last but not least, since it is already SexLab enabled, then the opportunity to offer my character's body to the appropriate person as an alternate way to accomplish a task (doesn't need to be a focal point, just an option). Again, this is a great mod, even in the early stages. Cheers!

explanation

I'd like to start out by saying I'm a little dumb, and that probably has something to do with the problem. The last save I made was in the basement room (with the screen effects of feeling dizzy) so If I load that save the effects are there seemingly indefinitely. Upon completing the (so far) quest line and reaching the clever dialogue exchange at the end, (this is where the dumb part comes in) I couldn't find a way to exit the area get all my stuff back etc. (second dumb part) I deleted my saves and auto saves post-the above mentioned one in the room. 

relevant words

What I'm really looking for here is a console command method of removing the screen effects applied when entering the basement room. Or to be informed as to what I missed in way of exiting the area post-quest line

You can dig through this thread and find some references to a chest that you may have to tcl (toggle clipping) to get to... This should be where your items are stored.

Once you have the items then you can do something simple like coc whiterun (or is it cqc, can't remember that console command) and you'll be out of the area and back in the main skyrim world area.

That being said... the thread reads [WIP]

Which is "Work In Progress"

As such you should never use a WIP mod wth your main save.

Also if I'm not mistaken the OP or original post states there is currently no exit... or it used to...

Going to bed now, can't keep my eye's open... good night.

What I ended up doing was "coc riverwood" then storing all my stuff in my house, returning to sleep in the bed, wake up in the new area, then "coc riverwood" again.

And the part about it being a WIP, yeah I'm kinda dumb. I usualy see that they're (various mods) WIP's, but by the time I've downloaded, Installed, and reached their activation point in the world of skyrim, I forget they're WIP's. I should probably just not download WIP's

thank you for responding to me

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Ever since I started toying with LL mods, I don't even have a main save anymore.

Me neither, I just use MO so I can have a clean load order and seperate main saves

I figure most of what I have to say has already been mentioned, but I'm putting it in here anyway, in case my particular build reacts differently than others'. 

1. furniture in the way of door to basement room (possible conflict with Northern Bath house mod from WS?)
  2. leg/arm cuffs equipped prior to capture not removed. interfered with ankle shackles.
  3. mine quest wouldn't start, even with 'start quest'. had to 'complete quest'
  4. minor conflicts with other mods (SSv2 Brynolf 'sex instead of pickpocket' got hung up and he showed up in the Slavers Comfort).
  5. minor quest hang for murder investigation.
  6. all three cells near arena had the same book in them (cookie cutter gone wrong?)
  7. collar got double gifted the first time I passed a guard.
  8. arena opponents didn't always advance. I had to chase them into their cubby

nice start. Shame that the current exit is to reload an old save. And that there is a big, beautiful, empty town

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is considered thread necro buuuuut.... Does anyone know if this mod is dead or still being worked on? Was really hoping this one would come through.

is mod abandoned?

Hopefully not, this looks like a promising mod...

T_T

This mod is abandoned for now, so is Slave Town because I mucked up a lot of files with that, things weren't working.

Instead, I'm working on a project which is a combination of the two.

Sneak-peak please!!! :D What's the combo? How will it work teeeeell me :3

Soon  :shy: . I'm waiting for something substantial before I show anything but hopefully that will be soon.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

can't wait to see what you combined mod is :D

How do you feel about working for a clan of bandits on an island in return for your safety?

post-408006-0-72884000-1414283246_thumb.jpg

post-408006-0-62960700-1414283254_thumb.jpg

post-408006-0-56342400-1414283960_thumb.jpg

post-408006-0-20120600-1414283973_thumb.jpg

post-408006-0-11243000-1414283981_thumb.jpg

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

How do you feel about working for a clan of bandits on an island in return for your safety?

Holy banana...

You're welcome

post-408006-0-13297700-1414327193_thumb.png

These pictures makes me warm inside.

Looks unique and immersive.

Except the throne pic, I think I saw something like that somewhere in Skyrim. 

I will join in: I am intrigued and hope the mod will be as good as you want it to be. The Slave-Town already looked promising, and as sad as it is to abandon it, those screens look nice. A bit more compact.

Can't wait for a new thread for this new mod, and mybe some more infos on what to expect. As finalcloud wrote above: A really interesting slave-story-mod would be cool - though also difficult to pull off - its easier to make slaver-mods I guess, with the player being an active-role that does stuff, not a passive role that has to endure stuff. I wonder how you'll approach it. The first things that come to my mind: Lot's of dialogue and interaction (not only fucking) with slavers and fellow slaves, and an appropiate enviroment (dark depressing dungeons, humiliating things etc)