[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Although I like immersive mods, I can´t play with the ones that makes you eat, sleep or cover yourself with furs every 5 minutes or you´ll die. I loved Frostfall the first time I played, but after dying several times from high exposure, I uninstalled it and RND, but I am planning to play them in a standalone new game, I don´t like them mixed with other playing experiences (i.e. nude slave = die from exposure).

Maybe another poll for RND integration ? :lol:

Whole point of using them here was to introduce new options of forcing PC into submission - denial of food, drink or sleep.

If that would be optional (if there would be nothing that force you to drink, eat or sleep) whole thing becomes an wasted effort.

Not sure if it would be possible to build into this mod same idea (mechanics that force you to eat every several hours for example) but much lighter script wise.

The way I see it, immersive mods may dictate your behavior in a sandbox environment (in the vein of "I'm going hunting because I'm low on money and need food" or "I'll stop by this fireplace to get warm before exploring those mountains"), but I don't think they'd do anything to make the context of this particular mod more believable. At the end of the day, they either slap you with stat penalties (which are a real problem for a daring adventurer fighting for his life in draugr tombs but only a minor nuisance when playing a chattel slave) or they kill you (which just forces you to reload).

You might as well just pretend that they'll starve you if you don't comply.

I think a better answer might be to just make sure the mod gives the PC enough food, drink and time to sleep so people that choose to use one of the mods can.

I personally use iNeed and frostfall both, I had to turn both of them down a lot from default or they became more annoying than immersive. I enjoy them both but I don't want my game focused on making sure I eat, sleep, drink and stay warm. I just want them as a side thing that comes up now and again.

Plus I think it would be a bad idea to have one as a requirement or even a option. Since there is a lot of needs mods out there, having your mod set up to work with any of them or none I think is a better approach.

I use RND and Frostfall as well. Though I have tuned it so that RND needs are at half the default values (need less food and sleep) and Frostfall set at easy and exposure cannot kill. The freezing stat penalties are severe enough that you may wish you were dead, yet you still have a chance to stumble back to civilization. And otherwise one robbery in the freezing north will kill you with exposure anyway.

I do think it would be too much of a pain to hook a needs mod into slavery. There has already been much said on the topic that the best methods to break a character will depend on that character, so no one size fits all. Also there have been good points about wanting to keep the prospective slave in good health, so the hunger route is at best a game of chicken to see if the PC can stand the hunger pains longer than the slavers are willing to risk the health of their new property. Given everything else the dragonborn faces on her quests, I don't fancy the slaver's chances.

Slavers sophisticated enough to set up a knockout bed and spirit new girls off to their stronghold should have better ways of training slaves than simple brute force. I liked the idea someone brought up of using hallucinogens on the PC. I do like this idea, I think blurring the lines between reality and hallucinations for the PC could be quite effective. Not only blurring what is done to the PC, but what she has done. If the PC becomes convinced she did submit to something willingly in the past (even if under the influence) it may weaken her resistance to submitting again. And if the PC is not sure if she is currently hallucinating or experiencing reality, she may retreat to the comfort of the idea that this is a hallucination and submit, rather than resist the "imaginary" threat.

Although I like immersive mods, I can´t play with the ones that makes you eat, sleep or cover yourself with furs every 5 minutes or you´ll die. I loved Frostfall the first time I played, but after dying several times from high exposure, I uninstalled it and RND, but I am planning to play them in a standalone new game, I don´t like them mixed with other playing experiences (i.e. nude slave = die from exposure).

Maybe another poll for RND integration ? :lol:

I've worked out a 'role playing' reason to turn Frostfall's exposure setting way way down when a naked slave - Sanguine's Favor in the form of  Sexlab Warmbodies  :) , 

This might sound crazy to some of you, but when it comes to breaking/training slaves, I'd rather the procedure be sexy than believable ;)

I want sexy as long as it is kinda plausible. Or sexy plus stuff off screen that can be assumed to be believable. But sexy with a completely unbelievable procedure would leave me flat.

On the other hand, believable but not sexy would leave me bored. Unless it was really good, delving deep into the psychology of breaking a proud girl into a willing slave. But that would be much easier in the medium of a novel rather than a video game with an undefined (for the mod author) personality for the prospective slave.

As I said earlier, there's just no way of satisfying everyone. Some people will play through this mod as mighty slayers of Alduin, some will do as a nosy tavern wench who got raped by every bandit between Whiterun and Riften en route to checking out those disappearances. Some will see their char as willful and resenting the enslavement, some will play with a submissive personality in mind, and it may not be directly correlated to character power (who's to say a powerful archmage can't have a suppressed submissive side underneath all the magic and pride?). Heck, some may play an unruly, defiant slave just to get more punishments (I know I did at least once).

At the end of the day, it's all about enjoying the ride, and that may require adding some provisions to the character's personality and taking some things in good faith.

There would be no need to make integration with RND or another need mod a big complicated thing (unless you want to go down the submission via food deprivation road. That would be decidedly more complicated). Simply have the chief guy who is already in the mod give slaves food and water once a day. Bang, you have food and water for those using needs mods with minimal effort, intrusiveness, or heavy scripts for others.

That would generally be a good idea for those using such mods.

It could easily be tied with the submission system as well without engaging immersion mods as direct dependencies - the better you behave, the better food you get, possibly with the option of giving yourself to someone in charge for even better food and a dose of submission points. Those with immersion mods will have to weigh in the benefits, those without can decide whether they're interested in roleplaying that aspect of slave life (and if nothing else, food items can still be useful for them as "potions", so there's still an element of reward/punishment, even if not so steep as it is for those with RND).

Another vote for no RND and Frostfall.

I respect the concept of RND and Frostfall, I might actually like a RND and Frostfall style mechanics IF they are contextually link to a sex mod, but they aren't. They are mods that I will never use just to play through Skyrim.

As for hallucinogen, I just hope we still get to see something on screen...rather than just a rainbow balls tripping effects!

Hey, nice mod. Most bugs disappear if you reload to an earlier save. But I'm stuck with collecting shivs. I see them on a few slaves, it tried to talk, no dialogue comes up to negotiate, so I tried to pickpocket them but they don't show up in their inventory. Only skooma. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks!  

hey,

is there a way to espace after the story ends and reset the effects?

i used the coc cheat to get out, but the PC cant sprint anymore...

it looks like the end of the mod should be also the end of the hole game?

would be great  to play the game along after completing the mod`s story.

@ seta66: you can steal equipped items with a perk or with mods which gives

you the possibility to rob NPCs (but i dont think that this mod have this option...)

There are some shivs lying around the slave area too. I remember there being one on the counter near some cheese and I got one from the dead orc. I found the 3rd also, just can't recall where, exactly, but all I had to do was pick it up.

Hope that helps.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Hey, any info on when the next update is?? just curious  ;)

Just give me a few days, I'm working on expanding the training and adding a new quest but I've got lots of IRL stuff happening just now. It'll be updated as soon as I can.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

hey,

you the possibility to rob NPCs (but i dont think that this mod have this option...)

The mod isn't finished yet. Don't use the mod on your main save because right now there's no end to the story.

This is a late reply, was meant to post it like a week ago.

Saw some mentions about the training part, so I realized something. SD works because your char. is beaten to near death before enslaved. Slave Life for NV got elaborate plans & zapped to unconscious then your car. is beaten with injuries whenever they disobey, PSE for Oblivion got your char. naked, bounded, gagged & occasionally raped on the way to the camp. Fort Slavery for NV use promises of freedom to keep your char. an obedient fucktoy. This mod doesn't have 1 yet. So what I want to see is some extensive training session for my char. to be broken & everything, so she won't cast fireballs at the audiences in the arena again!

Hey, any info on when the next update is?? just curious  ;)

Just give me a few days, I'm working on expanding the training and adding a new quest but I've got lots of IRL stuff happening just now. It'll be updated as soon as I can.

You should have said "when it's done"  :lol:

Yeah, 'when it's done'. Take a leaf from Min's page - I have the feeling he's done a fair number of software projects with unrealistic deadlines.

hey,

The mod isn't finished yet. Don't use the mod on your main save because right now there's no end to the story.

okay, fortunately i created a new char; i only wanted to ask if there maybe is a way via console-comands

There are some shivs lying around the slave area too. I remember there being one on the counter near some cheese and I got one from the dead orc. I found the 3rd also, just can't recall where, exactly, but all I had to do was pick it up.

Hope that helps.

Yes thanks I found it now. I was trying to get the wrong shives. I'm also using Realistic Lighting Overhaul mod, which makes some areas of the slave town very dark. An extra torch in the starting cell would work wonders.

okay, fortunately i created a new char; i only wanted to ask if there maybe is a way via console-comands

If you run the game with this mod disabled (i would disable zaz too) you will likely have the chance to teleport somewhere without any penalties.

If you wont get owned by CTDs that is ;)

Downside is that most likely you wont be able to try this mod ever again with that char.

I finally gave this mod a try.  The mining quest, as mentioned, won't start.  The internal affairs quest works fine.  The Arena quest almost works fine, but I've noticed two problems.  One, at the ends the boss says he gonna fuck you as a reward but he doesn't.  Two, and this is the weird one, somehow my PC got taller after completing the match, I have no idea how.  She's a Breton at 0.98 scale but now she's as tall as Imperials and Redguards.  When I go into the racemenu it still shows her as race as Breton and her height as 0.98, but she's as tall as Master John.

I just tried the mods, after solving my "CTD when I arrive in the prison" (my own fault), and your work is bloody fantastic!

Very immersive, very wel made, and no more bugs for me. Just excellent job for now.

Now, if you ask me an idea for the future, well, I don't want to be the annoying "idea guy" who drop an idea and let modders do the job when I don't do shit, but a good idea for a mission would be something like "SPartacus". In the kind quest I would like to see, is something like:

-A character (slave) in the prison, named X, goes to see you and talk to you about helping all the slave to do a rebellion against the masters and the guards. Firsts missions would be something like "Creating weapons and hide the in an hidden place", "Or getting loyalty from other slaves, who will help you to let everyody escape.

-Big assault on the slave guards, lokking then for Master John.

-And then the fun part: IT'S A TRAP! X had betrayed you and led you right in the wrong place.

-Then, punishment, and a the stuff we can imagine, to let our girl broken.

Then again: Great job!