[Adoptable] Slave Town - A Player Slavery Mod

Mod seems to work okay for me so far  except I can only find one shiv for the collect 3 shivs from slaves task. I only see two other slaves in the mine (and one locked up) and neither has a shiv, nor does the guy I had to kill in the mine, I see what looks like shivs on the floor of the cells by each bed but they are not interactable. 

But I think this mod is a great idea. Hope you are expanding it!

SO. i got everything to work, but not really. everything works fine except for my main save. My main save is a male Kajiit and it just crashes the game upon loading him, while a female orc works fine. i decided to take slaversguild and zaz out of my load order, but it still crashes when i load my main. any one know why this would be?

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

SO. i got everything to work, but not really. everything works fine except for my main save. My main save is a male Kajiit and it just crashes the game upon loading him, while a female orc works fine. i decided to take slaversguild and zaz out of my load order, but it still crashes when i load my main. any one know why this would be?

It's never recommended to use a wip mod on your main file - I'm pretty sure I put that on the first post as well.

I'm not sure why you're main save would crash though unless it was dependent on this mod. Have you changed any other mods recently also?

any one know why this would be?

Problem is - this could be dozens of different reasons starting from corrupted save file, through for example wrong/missing skeleton file, ending with hundreds of possible conflicts with various mods that got broken somehow.

And on top of that some saves just crash on load because skyrim is sometimes moody.

So basicly - basing on those infos you provided we can only guess.

any one know why this would be?

Problem is - this could be dozens of different reasons starting from corrupted save file, through for example wrong/missing skeleton file, ending with hundreds of possible conflicts with various mods that got broken somehow.

And on top of that some saves just crash on load because skyrim is sometimes moody.

So basicly - basing on those infos you provided we can only guess.

Yeah, guess so. might have to start over. Havent made  much progress on that main anyway.

With realistic lighting overhaul added to your game, this mod is virtually unplayable. the quests and dialogue are fantastic but I can't hardly see anything.

add some more torches or something please! 

#IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

EDIT:

1 Yeah finished this in just less than an hour, great slavery mod, just about the best I've played for skyrim. Needs more lighting in a lot of areas, some of the characters skin tone doesn't match on their head/bodies. There was the bug that wouldn't allow me to start mining. And I notcied that troll in the tavern ;)  would like to get some action going there. 

2. would like to see expanded support for pregnant bodies, lets be serious if there are sex slaves, there should be pregnancy. my player was pregnant and the doggie bondage thing clipped with the belly area. 

thats about it. great mod!

I've been waiting for a good slavery mod like this.  I was a huge fan of Sewer Slave for Fallout: NV and am glad to see something like this being developed.  I'm going to wait a bit before trying it though.  My current play through is (mostly) sexlab free and I'd like to see this mod a bit further along for my next character.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

I'd just like to mention for people that want to play this seperate from their main save (as you should probably do). I'd recommend using Mod Organizer to install your mods because it keeps your Data folder completely mod free and lets you have multiple profiles, each with seperate characters and mod combinations on them.

If you're not using it already, I'd recommend you go take a look at it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

hi there,

i'm at the end of quests so, i'm just here to say... what's next?

This mod is fabulous, just 2 bad thing, quest of mohd (the mine) have to be launched by console and we can't come back to the "real world" after ended the quest.  We must make a save before we play this mod.

ps;

it's right, shiv are really hard to find, one on the bar, one on the orc we kill before and the other... must defeat a slave to have one on it.

sorry if my english is bad and congratulations to "IamTheOneWhoKnocks" to make a slave mod which is not only a sex and rape quest.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

I Played this mod a while ago and I would like to know if youre still working on it (I hope so :blush: ) and if you are, when will be the next update?

I'm still working, just very slowly. Not a lot of free time at the moment. I'll try to get more up asap.

The only part worked for me was the arena ... trying to get the mine and/or other job never advances past the master.... can ask for them he tells me who to talk to but the quest indicator remains with him, and the people he tells me to talk to have no dialog for the quests...

Is great in concept and I can see this being a really good mod... I will love to see this evolve....

I Played this mod a while ago and I would like to know if youre still working on it (I hope so :blush: ) and if you are, when will be the next update?

I'm still working, just very slowly. Not a lot of free time at the moment. I'll try to get more up asap.

I really like what you have so far, fits in well with lore and is pretty tight and responsive. One thing though... doesn't seem like a town. ;) IS great all the same.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Ok, going to be inactive for another two weeks because I'm going on holiday and won't have my computer.

I am enjoying this mod so far but have encountered a problem with one of the quests for Master. When I say I want to do some work in the mine he tells me to talk to Mohd (I know that's not the right spelling of the name but it's as close as I can remember it) but when I go to the mine and attempt to speak with him nothing happens. I have the newest version. Other than that the mod seems to be working fine and I am enjoying it. Good work man and keep it up, it is a great mod other than the few kinks in it but that can be fixed.